I never knew how hard Asian men have it in the dating scene until I hooked my friend up on a date

To all the Asian dudes watching this thread that want to date out: Just quit acting like shy nerds, get style, lift and be aesthetic, do martial arts and shizz. Lots of variables that seem to contribute to the rule are within your control

Good luck!

Inb4 "girls i know told me that...."

Shush.

I have buddies that are Asian boy boys. Some that are nerdy, geeky, into comics, anime, and comic/fan expo. They wheel bishs. You just stay in your lane.

A lot of guys that fail seem to be the phaggy times guy trying to be homo erotic in the name of aesthetics. does a cycle of anadrol assuming he will get babes. dick stops working and girls think he is a weirdo.

There is no two ways about it. You hit on a crazy amount of women everywhere, day or night. You go balls deep or you next her. She has friends who have friends. Maybe a sister. Women do to shitty lifestyle and nearly zero feedback tend to age like shit.

Men age like wine. Women age like bread or milk. Then it is pity party sob story time when in her youth, she thought it was funny to snub guys who would buy the ring, and took it in the popper from the guy that is broke, has no job but has a motorcycle he got on a line of credit.

LULZ be had.

Assuming TS' buddy grows a pair of nuts, he hits on a lot of girls, gets this shit out of the way, by the time he hits his mid to late 20s, he will be fucking everything. I find women more my age disgusting. Bulkiing season, high kill count, kids, divorce, wants to play house, baby fever, etc. GROSS!

The worst part to is that, cucks and betas line up, and wife up some hag who never would have gave them the time a day in her best years.

I know hot girls late 20s that were absolutely stunning at 22/23. Its age and its that lack of feedback.

I haven't read past the 2nd page since the day this thread started and It baffles me every time I come to Mayberry and see it still at the top of page one.

I haven't read past the 2nd page since the day this thread started and It baffles me every time I come to Mayberry and see it still at the top of page one.
Ever notice that it's always a white dude starting these types of threads while the Asian men are busy taking the jobs, college spots, and women? Bunch of Remys up in here.

I hooked up my Asian friend from college with one of my white female coworkers, when they met she was super friendly and smiling and gave him a hug they talked in the back seat of the car as I drove them with my date in shotgun, I kept looking in the mirror and they looked like they were having a good time laughing and conversing, and we ate our food and later she pulled me aside and she told me why did I hook her up with an Asian guy, like it was an insult.

I was kinda baffled they were getting along great, I told her but you told me you didn't care what race the guy was and said as long as he can make you laugh and has a great personality, and she said I know but I thought the guy would be black like you not Asian.

I didn't think much of it because it was her preference you cant force someone to be attracted to someone, its stupid to do so. But my Asian friend was on cloud nine after I dropped off our dates, he was buzzing to me like dude she is hot, he said she laughed at all his jokes and was so easy to talk with and I was feeling uncomfortable on how I should break it to him, so I decided not to say anything at all and just called him up saying that her ex came back into her life and they decided to try to work things out once again.

But he keeps asking about her, its weird If that were me I wouldn't be interested anymore but he told me this was the first time a white girl ever dug him and he felt they had chemistry.

It was just weird, she really put on a show pretending she was into him, usually girls are straight up they wont give you much to go on and just give an awkward laugh or be cordial she really was giving off a vibe like she liked him, until she pulled me over and said that she didn't like him and wasn't into Asian guys.

I'm a bit of a jerk though, cause I tease her at work saying my friend keeps asking about you, why did you break his heart? and she tells me ewwww jerk.
She sounds like a cunt. I curse her with anal fissures.

This is a real scenario.

Cute girl who is slipping out of her peak in aesthetics/looks/sex appeal. Shaking her, bum pics on IG, and is ranting that, she wont get married EVER, no kids (doesn't want to lose her body), just needs a guy for dick.

Little does she know, she is falling off but, the constant bombarding of dopamine spikes be it in the form of guys trying to smash, guys blowing up her phone, and social media likes, women are cliff hangers. They just don't know it. Said woman was pursuing my boy but, she does it when she gets chucked and falls off.

In the back of her mind, she can be pin balling off dudes, she could have children from different men, and some cuck will handle her shit when her youth is pissed away.

Another fun fact with girls. If a girl isn't interested, she will make herself out to being the victim that a guy asked her out for dinner or coffee. Its female logic. Woman walks NYC video is another classic example of the same retards.

A lot of girls are absolutely drunk with power when thin, young, and attractive. Is about players, playboys, alphas, bad boys until of course, shit hits the wall, and the phone stops ringing.

it is a bit unfortunate for women. they are the most desired humans on earth for a very short amount of time. and then, they lose that adoration and become depressed. at least with guys, you can attract women for the vast majority of your life, so long as you have confidence, can make women laugh, and aren't a complete slob or fatass.

it is a bit unfortunate for women. they are the most desired humans on earth for a very short amount of time. and then, they lose that adoration and become depressed. at least with guys, you can attract women for the vast majority of your life, so long as you have confidence, can make women laugh, and aren't a complete slob or fatass.

Do a bit of a search yourself. Look back through an old high school year book. Look at pics today. If my social media is any indicator, most women have pics of their bastard children in their profile page. Her pics acting like a sloot and diva are now replaced with one of her bastard children from different men.

I remember this sloot I picked up at the bar went off on a tangent about "does not date white guys." Translation, enjoys a BBC gang bang. A complete space cadette. We hooked up. be out. she be on her phone, complete blissful ignorance, and trying to wheel dudes. Its cool. I am not her man. She ain't my girl.

What does a man do? He grows a pair, and goes out, gets more girls. Prerequisite; thinner, younger, attractive on top form. not cliff hanging or nearing her expiration.

Said female today, single white mom, mulitple kids, diff baby daddy, and the best part, FAT AS FUCK BULKING CYCLE. Social media status consists of victim status posts. "MEN ARE EVIL." No sense of responsibility or ownership for her disgusting lifestyle.

GAME RECOGNIZES GAME!

It is purely a numbers game. roll up on infinite amount of women, hit on them when thin, young, attractive ON TOP FORM, clap them cheeks or NEXT. Repeat.

Women treat their body like a dump truck; mucking booze, fast food, dick, no condoms, and is a victim when her best days are over.

Now, you got cucks, betas, white knights, and other phaggotry who will combat my point with horse shit pandering. Its super manipulative but, a wise man pointed out that these are the lowest of the low cowards. They simply cannot compete so, kissing ass and raising some man's baby is their fallback. If they virtue signal and moralize, they can win favor. Women will seek male allies but only to cuck them and suit their need. Not all women are monsters but, there is a tyranical female figure that is prevalent in our society. The female chameleon, posturing and diva behavior on top form followed by victim card and sob stories later when hitting the wall.

Listen to Jordan Peterson. He spoke about the 5 types of men women like and it was comical. Pirate, surgeon, billionaire, vampire, werewolf, etc. Absolute ridiculous.

xgGWCNF.jpg

IG is bombarded full of attention whore pics ^^^^ like above. And its cool. Its cause and effect.

If a woman wants to posture, wants to peacock, and put out sexual markers, she may as well paint a target on her back for all the psychos and sociopaths.

Its cause and effect.

The aftermath is when hitting the wall, dudes flip the script and pursue the younger woman who is a better alternative.

One of my favorite things to hear is when women more my age vent about young girls at the bar and not wanting to go.

STFU!

Its not you don't want to go. Its you know who your competition is.

Do a bit of a search yourself. Look back through an old high school year book. Look at pics today. If my social media is any indicator, most women have pics of their bastard children in their profile page. Her pics acting like a sloot and diva are now replaced with one of her bastard children from different men.

I remember this sloot I picked up at the bar went off on a tangent about "does not date white guys." Translation, enjoys a BBC gang bang. A complete space cadette. We hooked up. be out. she be on her phone, complete blissful ignorance, and trying to wheel dudes. Its cool. I am not her man. She ain't my girl.

What does a man do? He grows a pair, and goes out, gets more girls. Prerequisite; thinner, younger, attractive on top form. not cliff hanging or nearing her expiration.

Said female today, single white mom, mulitple kids, diff baby daddy, and the best part, FAT AS FUCK BULKING CYCLE. Social media status consists of victim status posts. "MEN ARE EVIL." No sense of responsibility or ownership for her disgusting lifestyle.

GAME RECOGNIZES GAME!

It is purely a numbers game. roll up on infinite amount of women, hit on them when thin, young, attractive ON TOP FORM, clap them cheeks or NEXT. Repeat.

Women treat their body like a dump truck; mucking booze, fast food, dick, no condoms, and is a victim when her best days are over.

Now, you got cucks, betas, white knights, and other phaggotry who will combat my point with horse shit pandering. Its super manipulative but, a wise man pointed out that these are the lowest of the low cowards. They simply cannot compete so, kissing ass and raising some man's baby is their fallback. If they virtue signal and moralize, they can win favor. Women will seek male allies but only to cuck them and suit their need. Not all women are monsters but, there is a tyranical female figure that is prevalent in our society. The female chameleon, posturing and diva behavior on top form followed by victim card and sob stories later when hitting the wall.

Listen to Jordan Peterson. He spoke about the 5 types of men women like and it was comical. Pirate, surgeon, billionaire, vampire, werewolf, etc. Absolute ridiculous.

i agree with a lot of this. the problem is that people seem to both want to play around and have fun with multiple partners, and yet want a solid and consistent relationship once they find someone they really like. well you're never going to find that if most people are in it to, "play the game". i'm too old to play the game at 37. i'm looking for something serious at this point.

This is a real scenario.

Cute girl who is slipping out of her peak in aesthetics/looks/sex appeal. Shaking her, bum pics on IG, and is ranting that, she wont get married EVER, no kids (doesn't want to lose her body), just needs a guy for dick.

Little does she know, she is falling off but, the constant bombarding of dopamine spikes be it in the form of guys trying to smash, guys blowing up her phone, and social media likes, women are cliff hangers. They just don't know it. Said woman was pursuing my boy but, she does it when she gets chucked and falls off.

In the back of her mind, she can be pin balling off dudes, she could have children from different men, and some cuck will handle her shit when her youth is pissed away.

Another fun fact with girls. If a girl isn't interested, she will make herself out to being the victim that a guy asked her out for dinner or coffee. Its female logic. Woman walks NYC video is another classic example of the same retards.

A lot of girls are absolutely drunk with power when thin, young, and attractive. Is about players, playboys, alphas, bad boys until of course, shit hits the wall, and the phone stops ringing.
feel like I've seen you around these parts before bruh ;)

i agree with a lot of this. the problem is that people seem to both want to play around and have fun with multiple partners, and yet want a solid and consistent relationship once they find someone they really like. well you're never going to find that if most people are in it to, "play the game". i'm too old to play the game at 37. i'm looking for something serious at this point.

Society has fucked up a lot of people. Women are promoted and celebrated for sloot gonna sloot. The difference being fertility and that, women hit top form much sooner then men. Men hit it much later. Its a zero sum game. Winner takes all.

Women want to shake their ass and have premarital sex. Men do too only, women are gatekeepers of sex, and are flaunting it. Worse, being a sociopath gets you laid more than conventional provider male behavior in short because of the single mom society we live in. Women get the get out of jail free card. Sloot gonna sloot, then it sob story when hitting the wall, its seeking beta cuck to raise her babies and still marry her before she jumps back on the carousel riding cock again while extracting his resources.

One of the biggest problems is that, men do not know how to compete with women, and being beta is clearly not the solution. Posturing and being a bully is not the way either so, how does one proceed? Age is just a number playboy. 37 is the new 20. You have no biological clock. You're not hitting the wall the way women do when having squandered her 20s chasing alphas and bad boys. You can still be pursuing much younger girls contrary to the rubbish society pedals.

The hard part is that, your boys get married, engaged, wifed up, and domesticated. More think its WHAT I MUST DO rather than marching to the beat of your own drum. Living for you. Picking and choosing. IS MONOGAMY what you truly seek or was it a archetype you were taught? I ask this myself all the time. Personally, I think it is a structure made to sustain society by keeping it orderly. You have women late 20s or early 30s going nuts like they're teen girls sloot gonna sloot and cucks are suppose to clean up the mess. Live your life but, my advice is, DON'T DO IT!

I highly recommend you playboy it up. You have options and you PICK FROM CHOICE > SCARCITY. Most dudes settle for the first cute B squater that looks their way. For me, its more about what she is willing to give and if it is not her youth, if it is not her best when on top form, I DO NOT WANT PERIOD!

There is a dude 40 + dating a hot young girl I know. Age 26. At 37, I am not saying hangout at the bars and clubs all the time. I am saying, hit up girls everywhere. Break RAPPORT. WUDDUP @ BISH EVERYWHERE. A bit of small talk, some familiarity, and now you got real convo. Drop invites. Acquire digits. GO BALLS DEEP.

If you still want marriage, monogamy, one pussy forever after having CHOICE, be my guest. come from a place of choice. 37 is just an excuse, its a wives tale, and social conditioning. Its real. Its why at 30 + the corportate/business world frowns upon the single male who is CRUSHING it at life versus beaten path of white picket fence. Obviously, be discreet. Don't flaunt it. get girls. I pick up chicks in coffee shops, in a fucking grocery store, gym, lifeguards, online, bars, clubs, etc.

What do you want in this life? If its MARRIAGE, go for it but, do it on your terms. Have options. Its one of the quickest ways to weed out games. Girl is flaky, whats her sister saying? Whats her friends saying? I owe nothing to nobody. Out for #1. Do you until its no longer just about you.

feel like I've seen you around these parts before bruh ;)

Sounds made up. Actually pretty new here. Got banned from shroomery recently. The place is full of cucks and nuds with low testosterone. My genius is recognized in these parts lol

Sounds made up. Actually pretty new here. Got banned from shroomery recently. The place is full of cucks and nuds with low testosterone. My genius is recognized in these parts lol
o ok. i had a friend on here who talked alot like you but he has double yellows and doesnt post here anymore.

Back