I got catfished

-Has anyone started a thread, in remote Mayberry history, about getting catfished, and then went on to describe an actual case of catfishing?

-Has anyone started a thread, in remote Mayberry history, about getting catfished, and then went on to describe an actual case of catfishing?

I think I remember one where dude was chatting with this young, hot chick but it turns out it was the mom using her daughter's pics. I think that's how it went.

33ng9de.jpg

I don't see what the problem is, TS.

wood-pattern-ground-parquet-floor.jpg

I think I remember one where dude was chatting with this young, hot chick but it turns out it was the mom using her daughter's pics. I think that's how it went.

Speaking of that, there was a good documentary on Netflix to that effect.

51Ed0eqNjML.jpg

Messed up stuff.

Lol at online dating
i dont know what youre laughing at...Ive pulled so much pussy from online dating its not even funny.

anyways I catfished this guy once. he was stalking someone i knew so i fucked with him and had him eating out of my hand. funny as shit.

You have someone that wants to take a train with you to Fucktown. Try being married. It has been so long since I have been to Fucktown. It is so fucking far away. I might as well be trying to go to Mordor. The closest I can get to Fucktown is Handjobville and Quickieopolis.

Last edited:
that's not being catfished.

My rule on thumb on tinder is to add a good 10-15 pounds to what she looks like in her pics.

I just got on bumble & tinder. Lots of fatties on there. Also lots of hot ones. I've matched with over 100 so far but I haven't met up with anyone of em yet. I'm kinda slacking right now. I need to step my game up

She has a cute face. Would have finger banged and relished the smell after I dropped her off. OP should fuck the fat off of her. I bet she's a giver in bed, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back