I got catfished

FFARRRKKKKKK

Why didnt you jut leave when you saw the size of her? she obviously wasn't going to chase you.
Because I was horny and angry.

Plus, we still laugh about it now.

Suffering from PTS is a small price to pay.

33ng9de.jpg
She's actually pretty cute.

Fat chick or not, with a decent exercise program she'd be a quality Boise-level dime. I agree with the guy saying you should invest some of your capital in this one. I see a fantastic opportunity for you here.

Did something similar last winter. Her pics were from probably 2012/13. She'd put on at least 35 pounds since.

Never doing it again.

Bro you're a beginner in this game if you didn't immediately know she was huge by that photo.

@Hez

You can't even get a fatty to suck you off drunk? You must have a horrible looking face or something.

-Has anyone started a thread, in remote Mayberry history, about getting catfished, and then went on to describe an actual case of catfishing?
I started a thread about 2 months ago about being catfished. Turns out it wasn't the definition of being catfished

Did something similar last winter. Her pics were from probably 2012/13. She'd put on at least 35 pounds since.

Never doing it again.

LMFAO

You think thats bad? I know girls 50+ lbs heavier but, they post pics from college/high school.

One sloot, she had pics up of her hiking and playing sports. Meanwhile, she is struggling to get off her ass from a sofa. It was comical how fat this bish was.

She's actually pretty cute.

Fat chick or not, with a decent exercise program she'd be a quality Boise-level dime. I agree with the guy saying you should invest some of your capital in this one. I see a fantastic opportunity for you here.

If she lost 5lbs she would suddenly think she is hot shit. This is female logic. Dude takes her as a fatty and puts her ass on a diet. Once the weight is gone, he is getting cucked. Its classic western women shit brah. If she is not ready for the taking NOW, send her back. She's not done yet.

I remember I banged this chick who was so ugly that I shiver if I look at her picture. Whatever it was face down ass up so I didn't have to stare her in the face.

If she lost 5lbs she would suddenly think she is hot shit. This is female logic. Dude takes her as a fatty and puts her ass on a diet. Once the weight is gone, he is getting cucked. Its classic western women shit brah. If she is not ready for the taking NOW, send her back. She's not done yet.

If a woman isn't naturally slender, or into a healthy lifestyle, it's generally a "no-fly zone" for me. Women are emotional. They can lose the weight, but the moment something bad happens, they turn to a tub of ice cream for therapy. Or wine as a nightcap. They're also generally fucking lazy. Don't want to haul their ass to the gym when they can stay curled up on the couch in their sweatpants with Netflix and Facebook. And before you know it, those pounds come right back on.

If a woman isn't naturally slender, or into a healthy lifestyle, it's generally a "no-fly zone" for me. Women are emotional. They can lose the weight, but the moment something bad happens, they turn to a tub of ice cream for therapy. Or wine as a nightcap. They're also generally fucking lazy. Don't want to haul their ass to the gym when they can stay curled up on the couch in their sweatpants with Netflix and Facebook. And before you know it, those pounds come right back on.

+ 1

Fat is a no fly zone for me either.

I will take it a step further. Fat women are BJ cum dumpsters for a lot of guys. Its absolutely disgusting.

Well, look at Christie Alley. She has been up and down like a elevator. Fat is disgusting as is single mom and 'sloot gonna sloot' now looking to play homemaker once playboy stops calling.

Hows it going since that breakup with your ex?

Last edited:
Not sure what you're talking about but I still laughed.
Lol.....good fat vs bad fat. Think of that tan girl at the beach that is fat but can still wear a bikini vs let's say Melissa Mcarthy.

you couldn't even get head from a fat chick? ur whack. bow your head in shame.

Probably won't see her again unless she sends me texts that clearly states she wants to blow me, then I might get shitfaced and give her another chance but until then, i'm good.
It appears you've got this all figured out on your own. Bravo.

something similar happened to me except i refused the offer from the plumper. just grabbed titties and made out. was invited to go back to her place. said no. might have said yes if i was more drunk.

Lol 1st that's not being catfished.

Second drunk driving? Not cool bro

Back