I got catfished

Hez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So went on this date from Bumble and damnnn, I didn't know she was THAT BIG. Now I like em' a little thick every now and then but this was pushing it. I was thinking of driving off but I was like fuck it, I drove all this way and I want to grab a couple drinks. Ending up having a good time (After 3 or 4 jacky Ds and some beer as I realized I would have be shitfaced to have a good time here). Drove her back made out with her and rub her tits tried to get her to suck me off in the car but no go boys.

I am a bit ashamed I even attempted it but after all that I wouldn't have minded some neck. Becareful out there boys alot of deceiving angles that show up bigger than you expect. Probably won't see her again unless she sends me texts that clearly states she wants to blow me, then I might get shitfaced and give her another chance but until then, i'm good.

Cliffs:
Went on Date
Found out she was quite plump
Got shitfaced
Tried to get a blowjob but ending up making out and grabbing tits.

Pics bro, you should know the rules by now

How big? Like stomach protruding past the tits big? Next time just start pushing her head down as you whip it out. Works like a charm.

That isn't what catfished means.

Cats are awesome

Pics bro, you should know the rules by now
33ng9de.jpg

You mount the woman, son.

Also, you werent sexy enough, apparently.

Finally, girls a little too fat are more fun to drill than girls that are too skinny.

pics man, need pics

of your avatar!!

moar!!

Back