I googled "most athletic sport" and according to the second result MMA is #1

I'd say speed pooping is the most athletic sport.

You can be the greatest athlete, but if you can't take a punch... mma will chew you up and spit you out.

Anyone remember pro bowl NFL player Johnny Morton get stretchered out with oxygen in about 30 seconds after getting just a taste Bernard Ackah's power (sarcasm).

Herschel Walker did well in his few bouts at his age but he is kind of a freak of nature and started too late to see what he could have really done.

Better athletes don't always go to higher paying sports, ever notice the physical condition of pro golfers for the big money they make?

I googled too, and this is what shows up
5c3c01816120a37cb44cee8db367ea06.jpg

You can be the greatest athlete, but if you can't take a punch... mma will chew you up and spit you out.

Anyone remember pro bowl NFL player Johnny Morton get stretchered out with oxygen in about 30 seconds after getting just a taste Bernard Ackah's power (sarcasm).

Herschel Walker did well in his few bouts at his age but he is kind of a freak of nature and started too late to see what he could have really done.

Better athletes don't always go to higher paying sports, ever notice the physical condition of pro golfers for the big money they make?

Golf is a skill...thousands upon thousands of hours of repetition. You have to be good at so many little things and be able to precisely repeat the same movements. A long-drive champ couldn't cut it in pro golf because you have to be able to shape shots, chip, pitch, putt, hit the ball high, hit the ball low, play out of the sand...all of this on command.

actually watched curling last night on NBC. was actually halfway decent, even if I dont know the rules. MMA requires much athleticsm , look at derek brunson he was a cheerleader
Curling is actually pretty entertaining.

You're gonna get banned unless you delete this dude. Images of poop will get you banned for sure.
I've seen it posted in threads multiple times.

Will remove though (thanks).

Curling is actually pretty entertaining.
Ive changed the channel when curling is on for 20 years but it caught my attention yesterday. Maybe cuz it was canada vs usa in a heated battle.. didnt catch who won

most of the 'elite mma fighters gasses out in 5 minutes, mma can't be more athletic than boxing, 40 year old floyd murdered prime conor

Last edited:
Endurance 10. lol. Maybe in theory. In reality most MMA fighters don't have proper cardio.

Boxers endurance and strength shits all over MMA fighters.

‘Athleticism’ is such a buzz word around here <Lmaoo>

You can readily identify the armchair pear-shaped losers by those who obsessively chant the "athlete" mantra. If they'd ever trained, or even had any experience throwing hands with ill-intentioned people, they'd better comprehend that so.ply being muscular or having some extraordinary vertical leap doesnt make you a great fighter.

I've known big linebackers who were frightening if they needed to be (they usually wrestled as well). I've also known plenty of people who looked the same yet would fold from a few shots to the head.

Golf is a skill...thousands upon thousands of hours of repetition. You have to be good at so many little things and be able to precisely repeat the same movements. A long-drive champ couldn't cut it in pro golf because you have to be able to shape shots, chip, pitch, putt, hit the ball high, hit the ball low, play out of the sand...all of this on command.

Agree 100%, but they also posses some athleticism and some ability to economize their motions to not blow out tendons, ligaments and joints. Just saying every injured pro athlete is not running to golf because they're better athletes and the money is better with lower risk.

You can readily identify the armchair pear-shaped losers by those who obsessively chant the "athlete" mantra. If they'd ever trained, or even had any experience throwing hands with ill-intentioned people, they'd better comprehend that so.ply being muscular or having some extraordinary vertical leap doesnt make you a great fighter.

I've known big linebackers who were frightening if they needed to be (they usually wrestled as well). I've also known plenty of people who looked the same yet would fold from a few shots to the head.

Plenty a little dudes with more scrap in them than people three times their size and hulks that crumple in the wind.

I hear ya.

Back