I googled "most athletic sport" and according to the second result MMA is #1

Toughest sport? Debatable
Most egoistic sport? Definitely

Most athletic sport? Hell no. Gymnastics requires way more athleticism than MMA anyday.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Gymnastics at the elite level is some crazy shit

1. NFL Safeties and Cornerbacks
2. NFL Tailbacks
3. NBA Point and Shooting guards
4. Soccer Midfielders
5. NHL Defensemen

I'd say those above 5, not necessarily in that order, are the most athletic positions in sports. And to make it to the top in those positions, it's ALOT more competitive than making it to the top in MMA.

There is absolutely no way, anybody can convince me that Michael Bisping is more athletic than Kyrie Irving.

Dude I’d say midfield is the least athletic soccer position. Xavi? Iniesta? Busquets? Pirlo is famous for looking slow. Pogba is the exception.

Forwards most athletic and defenders.

Dude I’d say midfield is the least athletic soccer position. Xavi? Iniesta? Busquets? Pirlo is famous for looking slow. Pogba is the exception.

Depends on the type of midfielder buddy.

I don’t play or watch soccer. Just wanted to give some credit to the sport.

Boxing on the elite level is the hardest. 12 rounds and getting hit in the head by monsters. Also body shots.

There aren't many people who are physically capable of going 12 rounds against an elite boxer in terms of cardio as we saw with Conor vs Floyd.

MMA is also hard for the same reason, however it requires a bit less cardio which is why people with absolutely pathetic embarrassing cardio like Conor and Francis can get title shots. Those kind of weak athletes with no gas tank would be rooted out in boxing very quickly.

Boxers are also the most disciplined athlets out there. You don't see elite boxers ever drinking alcohol unless their career is going downhill like Fury.

Back