GSP's physical and athletic abilities analyzed by Sport Science

GSP:
-Trains for 25 hard minutes at a time, mimicking the exact energy demands of a fight
-Does gymnastics all the time because it's more similar to the strength demands of a fight
-Does everything right with 100% focus, in and out of the gym. This includes proper nutrition and recovery.

95% of the UFC roster:
-Grabs sledgehammer and beats the shit out of a tire for 3min rounds with burpees mixed in.
-Hard spar on Fridays
-Diet based on JRE podcast advice

Sherdog:
-"GSP was obviously on roids dude"
-"Genetic lottery"

Prime Tony...now THAT'S a genetic freak lol. Nothing he did was backed by science and was often completely opposite of what science would tell you to do. Yet he still made it to the top of the heap.

download (1).jpeg

Last edited:
i don't give a fuck about the test, i was commenting on your analysis of GSP, because from the post i quoted, it's pretty clear you didn't actually follow his career.

He's pillow fisted, either you like it or not.

That’s kind of like Secretariat. His heart was 22 lbs. The average thoroughbred’s heart is about 8.5 lbs. It could pump more oxygen rich blood into the different parts of his body. That’s why he was able to run fast, and far.

Genetics are definitely important in sports. One of the big advantages in fighting sports is length. By that I mean height, and reach. That is 100% genetics. Some athletes are definitely luckier than others when talking about genetics.

sounds like secret sauce to me
people in the future will laugh at naive people like you tbh

lol gsp natural
im amazed to see a full grown men like you who believe gsp is natural
its quite amazing

Any proof on that or are you just talking trash?

Side note: I still keep up with Georges today and he looks almost exactly the same.

Never understood how clean athletes get higher athletic numbers than proven cheats. Either PEDs don't matter or..... well I'm not getting yellow card today.

LOL gsp WASN'T PILLOW FISTED, HE JUST NEVER HUNTED FOR THE ko, THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE

He is pillow fisted because even fighters with similar styles still have KO wins in their resume.

It's not about having few KO, it's about having not a single one.

Even Makhachev who's not a striker has more KO than him.

STFU you stupid fuckin' idiot. Mayhem Miller, Jake Shields, Dan Hardy were all bigger. Carlos Condit was taller.
He had close calls with Shields and Condit. Plus, I am talking about today's competition.

His abilities were so amazing aliens visited and examined him

Correct. Championship distance runners and soccer players have different genetics than the rest of us to be able to keep that up. There is more to cardio than training.
People on this forum seems to think that if you “train cardio” you can exceed your genetic ceiling. It’s just not possible. I’ve run with olympians and although I’m a good runner, there is literally nothing I could have done in my life to be on their level.

I ran with a future Olympic 1,500m runner before he ever had a race. I had been training for over a year and there was nothing I could have done to ever be competitive with him.

You're the one who's actually upset : GSP is likely the most pillow fisted champion ever known in the UFC.

Once again, not a single KO win in his whole career (UFC or not) few TKO and mostly decisions.
didnt take long for some dumnbarse to pipe in and ruin the thread...well done.
he put Bisping on his arse , who is a big guy...but thats pillow fisted to you ?
Who gives a fuck how he won anyway...he is a multi-defending champion and a champion bloke as well
thickhead.gif

GSP doesn't believe he punches harder than Shogun.

sounds like secret sauce to me
people in the future will laugh at naive people like you tbh

lol gsp natural
im amazed to see a full grown men like you who believe gsp is natural
its quite amazing
and here we have someone commenting whose hero used to drink his own piss..

What about his pimp abilities?

OHLISUG.gif

His baby mama is pretty hot so you have to rank him pretty high in that category too sir lol

Gsp has power.
He's just risk adverse and his punching technique is not the best.

Back