PBP UFC on ESPN 55 - Nicolau vs. Perez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/27 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
200w.gif
Fit motherf*ker, you got me...

867849-34509361.png

155: Chris Padilla (13-6) vs. James Llontop (14-2)

Padilla got a sweet submission choke in round one. Nice seeing him get a victory in the UFC. In the post-fight interview he seems like a decent guy. And he said he'd like to fight iPod the Mexican Independence Day card at The Sphere in September.

Next up. 115: Marnic Mann (6-2) vs. Ketlen Souza (13-4)

Chick fight!
Lol at “sawed off savage”

He needs ALOT of work before he will crack the top 50. HE looked bad at everythign except striking
Agree, but I feel like he has upside. He has a good striking base, and he's 24. Time will tell, but I think he does ok in UFC

Mann is an incredibly underwhelming fighter. I'll be surprised if she wins. If Souza can defend a takedown, she should win.

155: Chris Padilla (13-6) vs. James Llontop (14-2)

Padilla got a sweet submission choke in round one. Nice seeing him get a victory in the UFC. In the post-fight interview he seems like a decent guy. And he said he'd like to fight iPod the Mexican Independence Day card at The Sphere in September.

Next up. 115: Marnic Mann (6-2) vs. Ketlen Souza (13-4)

"Taco" Padilla was made for Sphere Noche.

Marnic Mann is scrappy but undersized and still green. She is likely outmatched in this one.

Back