I finally went to Red Lobster (Post-Divorce)

Probably because if they're sharing the house he can't legally just throw her out.
Fuck legal shit. Wait until she leaves for the day and change the locks. Tell her to stay with her new swinging dick.

I made a thread a few months back about how I could walk to Red Lobster and I was considering going even though I hadn't been in ten years.

Well, I went.

As you may recall, my wife recently told me she wanted a divorce. After she broke the news, I lost my appetite and started running every day. I've been going on a calorie deficiency for about a month now. I've slimmed up pretty fast, but I'm always tired and my mood is usually pretty low.

Today I forced myself to go for a run even though I was spent. Afterwards I had a green smoothie and salad. Came home, wife was talking on the phone to her new squeeze. Felt like shit, was mad tired.

Then I walked to Red Lobster and spent $50 on bullshit.

It was miserable in there, but the food fixed me right up. I walked out of there in high spirits. Drove around town for an hour blasting trap music in my Camry with the windows rolled down.

Go to Red Lobster.
Brenda...

she worked at Red Lobster but I didn't remember.

Good for you man. You did something good for yourself, you wanted red lobster so you went and had it. Do more things you want to do and who cares if you do it alone.
Go to an asian all you can eat buffet next.

Fuck legal shit. Wait until she leaves for the day and change the locks. Tell her to stay with her new swinging dick.
I mean I don't disagree I'd probably do that, just saying.

Been thinking about going and doing it alone. Will I enjoy is more if I leave miserable at home?

Yup, every night man. She tries to hide it by going on the balcony.

I don't much care, though. Just want to get the fuck up out of here and start the next chapter in my life.

It's kinda surprising you're living with her, post-divorce.

Most people get divorces so get away from their spouse.

Just talk really loudly when she's on the phone and say stuff like " When are you going to finish sucking my dick?"

And classic "How taste my pee-pee?"

You're still living in the same house and she's already fucking a new guy? Jesus man. Move out.

You HAVE to get out of the current situation. It's mentally and physically obviously very toxic. The longer you're in that living arrangement the more of a chance there is to do something really stupid...

I made a thread a few months back about how I could walk to Red Lobster and I was considering going even though I hadn't been in ten years.

Well, I went.

As you may recall, my wife recently told me she wanted a divorce. After she broke the news, I lost my appetite and started running every day. I've been going on a calorie deficiency for about a month now. I've slimmed up pretty fast, but I'm always tired and my mood is usually pretty low.

Today I forced myself to go for a run even though I was spent. Afterwards I had a green smoothie and salad. Came home, wife was talking on the phone to her new squeeze. Felt like shit, was mad tired.

Then I walked to Red Lobster and spent $50 on bullshit.

It was miserable in there, but the food fixed me right up. I walked out of there in high spirits. Drove around town for an hour blasting trap music in my Camry with the windows rolled down.

Go to Red Lobster.
Good first steps.
2)Make more money
3) Fuck other women
Two more to go buddy. Get it.

How old are you TS?

In most cases I'd suggest murder/suicide. But try for an Ipad at least.

1- man it sucks to be you. I'm glad I don't live a life like yours

2-those cheddar bay biscuits tho. Costco sells it by the box where you can make your own. I went way overboard with that for a stretch

Costco-883782-Red-Lobster-Cheddar-Bay-Biscuits-all.jpg

Back