I finally went to Red Lobster (Post-Divorce)

bruh, I don't even remember what I ate, okay?

The pre-game salad was awful. The biscuits sucked. But then the plate was bad ass.

If you must know: salmon, stuffed lobster tail, grilled shrimp, fried shrimp, broccoli, rice, and two beers.

<bball1>

No wonder your wife left you

You didn't tell us what you ate.
This is a horrible story!

You went to Red Lobster to do what? get a hand job?
Is that so bad? The guy needs his own squeeze...

I've literally never gone to Red Lobster, as I don't live in a trailer.

I made a thread a few months back about how I could walk to Red Lobster and I was considering going even though I hadn't been in ten years.

Well, I went.

As you may recall, my wife recently told me she wanted a divorce. After she broke the news, I lost my appetite and started running every day. I've been going on a calorie deficiency for about a month now. I've slimmed up pretty fast, but I'm always tired and my mood is usually pretty low.

Today I forced myself to go for a run even though I was spent. Afterwards I had a green smoothie and salad. Came home, wife was talking on the phone to her new squeeze. Felt like shit, was mad tired.

Then I walked to Red Lobster and spent $50 on bullshit.

It was miserable in there, but the food fixed me right up. I walked out of there in high spirits. Drove around town for an hour blasting trap music in my Camry with the windows rolled down.

Go to Red Lobster.

Contact their corporate HQ
This smells like a winning ad campaign to me

I made a thread a few months back about how I could walk to Red Lobster and I was considering going even though I hadn't been in ten years.

Well, I went.

As you may recall, my wife recently told me she wanted a divorce. After she broke the news, I lost my appetite and started running every day. I've been going on a calorie deficiency for about a month now. I've slimmed up pretty fast, but I'm always tired and my mood is usually pretty low.

Today I forced myself to go for a run even though I was spent. Afterwards I had a green smoothie and salad. Came home, wife was talking on the phone to her new squeeze. Felt like shit, was mad tired.

It was miserable in there, but the food fixed me right up. I walked out of there in high spirits. Drove around town for an hour blasting trap music in my Camry with the windows rolled down.

Go to Red Lobster.
Even though I left my wife, I was miserable for a year or more.
Take power and fun where you can.
More power to ya.

Just talk really loudly when she's on the phone and say stuff like " When are you going to finish sucking my dick?"

And classic "How taste my pee-pee?"

Nah you have to say stuff that's believable so you don't sound butt hurt and really fuck with the dudes mind. Stuff like "Don't forget I get one last fuck tonight".

How big of a calorie deficit are you at? Obviously you're going through a lot of bullshit, but you might be at too great of a deficit, which is making you tired and hurting your work outs.

1- man it sucks to be you. I'm glad I don't live a life like yours

2-those cheddar bay biscuits tho. Costco sells it by the box where you can make your own. I went way overboard with that for a stretch

Costco-883782-Red-Lobster-Cheddar-Bay-Biscuits-all.jpg

Don't be salty outside the war room.

We can be friends here.

How big of a calorie deficit are you at? Obviously you're going through a lot of bullshit, but you might be at too great of a deficit, which is making you tired and hurting your work outs.

I'm not sure. I was eating basically one meal and two apples each day for a while. I've started to eat more though because after Red Lobster, I had the energy to hit the gym up at night, which means I did a run mid day then the gym at night. That's a good routine I think.

Today is my off day. Letting my muscles rebuild.

Fuck legal shit. Wait until she leaves for the day and change the locks. Tell her to stay with her new swinging dick.

As Sherdog's resident divorce lawyer I'll weigh in quickly. Unfortunately, TS cannot legally change the locks on her if she's a part owner of the property. If he changed the locks on her all she would have to do is call the police and a locksmith and they'll let her in. If wanted to keep her out of the home they'd either have to settle their matrimonial property dispute, or he'd have to get a Court Order for interim exclusive possession of the home.

Allowing her to stay temporarily would also probably be a way for him to avoid having to pay her alimony on a short term basis too.

How old are you TS?

In most cases I'd suggest murder/suicide. But try for an Ipad at least.

Married guys don't get iPads when their relationships end. They lose half of their shit instead.

Glad you feel better, the best thing you can do is come to Jesus.

Well, I went.

Go to Red Lobster.
It's amazing how much a decadent meal can pick you up when your spirits are down, isn't it?

If Red Lobster can make your day, take it. Simple things, simple pleasures.

If I want high-end seafood I get diver scallops fresh and cook them two ways for a two night meal.

Lol'd at "came home and wife was talking to new squeeze" what a cuck

Back