I finally went to Red Lobster (Post-Divorce)

As Sherdog's resident divorce lawyer I'll weigh in quickly. Unfortunately, TS cannot legally change the locks on her if she's a part owner of the property. If he changed the locks on her all she would have to do is call the police and a locksmith and they'll let her in. If wanted to keep her out of the home they'd either have to settle their matrimonial property dispute, or he'd have to get a Court Order for interim exclusive possession of the home.

Allowing her to stay temporarily would also probably be a way for him to avoid having to pay her alimony on a short term basis too.

You obviously missed the first sentence of my post which read, "fuck legal shit."

You obviously missed the first sentence of my post which read, "fuck legal shit."

No, I saw it. What I'm saying is your suggestion gets nobody anywhere. I've had clients on both sides of that scenario, doing the locking out or being the one getting locked out, and it always ends the same way: a talking to by the police and a bill from a locksmith.

No, I saw it. What I'm saying is your suggestion gets nobody anywhere. I've had clients on both sides of that scenario, doing the locking out or being the one getting locked out, and it always ends the same way: a talking to by the police and a bill from a locksmith.

Well, my other suggestion was to hit her with some spinning shit. It's TS's choice to make.

So did you end up pulling the live lobsters out of the tank and set them free, like Ed Furlong?

It's funny, the Red Lobsters around here (northeast Florida) get a lot of their seafood from Atlanta. o_O

Wait, why is your ex wife still in your house? lol

Take a cycle of test. Guarantee it will boost your confidence and overall mood/uplifted spirit

So did you end up pulling the live lobsters out of the tank and set them free, like Ed Furlong?

I was so jacked when I left the table that I considered washing my greasy hands in the lobster tank.

Back