I finally went to Red Lobster (Post-Divorce)

O

Overtures

I made a thread a few months back about how I could walk to Red Lobster and I was considering going even though I hadn't been in ten years.

Well, I went.

As you may recall, my wife recently told me she wanted a divorce. After she broke the news, I lost my appetite and started running every day. I've been going on a calorie deficiency for about a month now. I've slimmed up pretty fast, but I'm always tired and my mood is usually pretty low.

Today I forced myself to go for a run even though I was spent. Afterwards I had a green smoothie and salad. Came home, wife was talking on the phone to her new squeeze. Felt like shit, was mad tired.

Then I walked to Red Lobster and spent $50 on bullshit.

It was miserable in there, but the food fixed me right up. I walked out of there in high spirits. Drove around town for an hour blasting trap music in my Camry with the windows rolled down.

Go to Red Lobster.

I always say violence against women is 100% wrong, but eh, there's exceptions to every rule. Why not go downstairs and give her a good punch in the teeth.

I always say violence against women is 100% wrong, but eh, there's exceptions to every rule. Why not go downstairs and give her a good punch in the teeth.

Never.

But the guy on the other end, maybe.

He owes me a fight.

Came home, wife was talking on the phone to her new squeeze.

You whah now? You're feeling tired because that chick is still hanging around (and you're not eating right, but mostly that chick). One of you has to go. Get a bitching bachelor pad, eat right, work the fuck out, date hot asian women, and when it comes time to go to court to finalize the divorce fill the legal system with uppercuts.

2014officespace14.gif

Red lobster sucks. But glad you feel better.

You whah now? You're feeling tired because that chick is still hanging around (and you're not eating right, but mostly that chick). One of you has to go. Get a bitching bachelor pad, eat right, work the fuck out, date hot asian women, and when it comes time to go to court to finalize the divorce fill the legal system with uppercuts.

That's 10/10 advice, step by step, though. Working on the bachelor pad.

Find a chick and start talking to them on the phone around her.

You didn't tell us what you ate.
This is a horrible story!

You went to Red Lobster to do what? get a hand job?

You didn't tell us what you ate.
This is a horrible story!

You went to Red Lobster to do what? get a hand job?

bruh, I don't even remember what I ate, okay?

The pre-game salad was awful. The biscuits sucked. But then the plate was bad ass.

If you must know: salmon, stuffed lobster tail, grilled shrimp, fried shrimp, broccoli, rice, and two beers.

Fuck that. A woman threatening my life or my family is fair game. I don't care what anybody says.

Having said that, those cheddar biscuits are amazing.

I'm not huge on seafood but the few times that I've gone to Red Lobster the food has been pretty good.

Back