"I didn't think it was wrong to smoke marijuana. I have a medical card."

Imagine fucking with ur career by smoking some weefie

Rolling through this topic it looks like most people are in favor of legalization, but recognize Cynthia is a fucking bonehead and did something irresponsible.

why wont people just admit they like to get high and its legal. you dont use it because you broke your arm! come on!

And this. I'm tired of listening to idiot pot heads try to stumble through some kind of argument that they use it for medical reasons and rhat it's like, legal in some states and we should like be able to do it, you know what I mean? Just be honest. It's very evident in the interview she's not being honest and it makes her look like a fucking idiot.

You want to make a case that it should be legal for adults to smoke in their homes before they go to bed? I'll support you. But I won't support you when you're so clearly fucking lying and trying to portray yourself as some kind of victim. Grow the fuck up, Cynthia Calvillo.

The suspension sucks but stop fucking lying. You don't get my sympathy when you go on MMA Hour and fucking lie.

Like how she tries to make it seem like she was using CBD, which does heal bones and such. But its doesnt pop you. THC does. Shes just making excuses for her lack of will power. I mean come on Diaz can pass. She chose not to.

The urinary threshold level for the cannabis metabolite Carboxy-THC is 150ng/mL

Do they post the results of failed tests, or only if they pass or failed?

Serious question. What if my blood alcohol level was .07 the night of the fight. Is that okay? It' legal and I' just under the limit to operate a motor vehicle.

marcus-was-student-council-president-a-straight-a-student-and-13894469.png

Like how she tries to make it seem like she was using CBD, which does heal bones and such. But its doesnt pop you. THC does. Shes just making excuses for her lack of will power. I mean come on Diaz can pass. She chose not to.

The urinary threshold level for the cannabis metabolite Carboxy-THC is 150ng/mL

Do they post the results of failed tests, or only if they pass or failed?
Diaz can pass? He failed 3 times brah

and he literally was high as fuck for the gomi fight, during the actual fight.

lol

not sure he's the best example

I am super high right now on some tincture and well I just felt like saying. Also most people I know who have a card don't have any major health issues and lied just to get one. I don't have one and don't have a need for one because here in NY they don't allow dispensaries to sell any smokeable forms of it. Only allowed to sell tinctures, creams, CBD and edibles.
Gotta check that out

“They say you have to be literally pretty super, super high in order to test positive the day of the fight. There’s no way in hell I smoked or took any cannabis the week of my fight at all. Let alone the day of my fight.”

“They tell us, like, they’re comfortable about how much time you would need to be cleared for in-competition testing. The last time I had consumed cannabis was on Christmas Eve, which was the week of the fight."

Was she high when she gave this interview?
That was a good one. Like ”I never would do that”, then she rewinds to the last time she did it...

<{Joewithit}>

Cynthia Calvillo

“I really didn’t think I was doing anything wrong. I’m not trying to be a rebel, just, I don’t know. It just really, really sucks that I’m in this position right now.”

“They say you have to be literally pretty super, super high in order to test positive the day of the fight. There’s no way in hell I smoked or took any cannabis the week of my fight at all. Let alone the day of my fight.”

16908765_871532492989374_1284912850409619456_n.jpg

“They tell us, like, they’re comfortable about how much time you would need to be cleared for in-competition testing. The last time I had consumed cannabis was on Christmas Eve, which was the week of the fight. I usually use it for sleeping, I use it for inflammation, I have had my medical card for over two years. It’s something I’ve used especially because I had an injury where I broke arm my three times in a row, and so I use it for the medical component and cannabis, CBD does help heal your bones. I was also having trouble sleeping for a long time [and it’s] better than using over-the counter stuff.”

http://www.lowkickmma.com/cynthia-c...source=lowkickmma&utm_medium=related_articles

“I use trt so I guess it’s alright for me to have a significant dose in my system before the fight” - Chael Sonnen.

Wrong and illegal aren't the same thing, but that's another topic.

My brother's been trying to get a card for years.

I guess your brother doesn't live in California, and my experience with it was even before they truly legalized it this January.

It's pretty simple.. yes, its stupid that there are still laws (and drug test regulations) against weed, everyone knows its not a PED or harmful drug. But until they undo the stupid rules you have to play the game, she was just reckless about it.

Cynthia Calvillo

“I really didn’t think I was doing anything wrong. I’m not trying to be a rebel, just, I don’t know. It just really, really sucks that I’m in this position right now.”

16908765_871532492989374_1284912850409619456_n.jpg

“They tell us, like, they’re comfortable about how much time you would need to be cleared for in-competition testing. The last time I had consumed cannabis was on Christmas Eve, which was the week of the fight. I usually use it for sleeping, I use it for inflammation, I have had my medical card for over two years. It’s something I’ve used especially because I had an injury where I broke arm my three times in a row, and so I use it for the medical component and cannabis, CBD does help heal your bones. I was also having trouble sleeping for a long time [and it’s] better than using over-the counter stuff.”

http://www.lowkickmma.com/cynthia-c...source=lowkickmma&utm_medium=related_articles

She sounds like she's 17 years old. "I use it for sleeping". GTFO.

Never fails to amaze me how people put drug use ahead of their career. I don't agree with fighters getting suspended for it but knowing the rules why don't they just give it up completely rather than trying to time stopping it and then fucking it up because everyones body and level of use is different.

People (famous or not) show what they value. If you can't put the drink/weed/pills/powder/rock down for something else, then you value the substance more.

“They tell us, like, they’re comfortable about how much time you would need to be cleared for in-competition testing. The last time I had consumed cannabis was on Christmas Eve, which was the week of the fight."

Was she high when she gave this interview?

I think she is referring to "fight week", as in the Monday before the Saturday fight, whereas she last smoked it on the Sunday

I’m not arguing with the medical benefits of marijuana, but I’ve used it a lot, recreationally, and haven’t ever found it to be “therapeutic” in the medical sense.

Have any of you medically benefited from marijuana?
Just curious, not saying it’s not possible or anything like that.

Back