"I didn't think it was wrong to smoke marijuana. I have a medical card."

doesn't this highlight another problem? the in competition testing for MJ is 24 hours before the fight and 24 after the fight. You have to test positive within that time period. USADA has suspended multiple people now who have said they did not smoke within 24 hours of the fight and smoked days or a week out.

It seems USADA can't actually determine when someone last smoked, but only that it's in their system.

technically she may not have smoked it in competition and still tested positive?

does that make sense im high
People that get busted for steroids don't have a needle sticking out of their ass the moment they get busted.
They took those steroids weeks before. That's how this shit works.

I'm 100% pro legalization but it also makes me laugh when people act like a medical weed card meant anything. Seriously, you can get an "appointment" by webcam, say you have anxiety and they'll just ship you a card and a coupon.

My brother's been trying to get a card for years.

Imagine this type of thing back in the mid 90's?
No rules, no rounds...
Nowadays you can't so anything
A girl(!) Gets punished for cannabis(!)?
Many times I feel this way to different from the sport I started following.

Weed is legal here in California, you dont need bs medical card. They should honestly just make that shit legal tfor fighters to take

Never fails to amaze me how people put drug use ahead of their career. I don't agree with fighters getting suspended for it but knowing the rules why don't they just give it up completely rather than trying to time stopping it and then fucking it up because everyones body and level of use is different.
Yes, but it amazes me more how fucking stupid it is to even test for marijuana in human cockfighting contests.

Lol.

Weed is prohibited. That’s all there is to it.

Cheat is a cheat is a cheat.

Sleeping is a great reason idc what anyone says. Ever been on Ambien or lunesta? Now that shit is scary.

I usually use it for sleeping, I use it for inflammation, I have had my medical card for over two years. It’s something I’veused especially because I had an injury where I broke arm my three times in a row, and so I use it for the medicalcomponent and cannabis, CBD does help heal your bones. I was also having trouble sleeping for a long time [and it’s] better than using over-the counter stuff.”

She makes it sound like a PED. Now I think it should be on USADAs list... cheating twat.

Weed is legal here in California, you dont need bs medical card. They should honestly just make that shit legal tfor fighters to take

Just because it's legal still doesn't mean they can have it over a certain threshold in their system. Legal doesn't mean they can fight on it.

Fighters have legal prescriptions for TRT, they still can't take it.

If the athletic commission had sprung this rule on them the day of the fight, I'd have all kinds of sympathy for her. As it is, she gets none. Where I work, we are subject to "random" drug tests. If you fail one, you lose your job. If you are willing to risk that just so you can smoke pot, don't bitch if the consequences come down.

Do you lose your job even if you have a medical card?

Sometimes she’s hot sometimes she looks like the predator with his mask off. Wood.

I have a medical card, recreational is legal.

But with my job it’s automatic termination to have marijuana in your system.

I know the rules with my employer, she needs to stop playing dumb.

I am super high right now on some tincture and well I just felt like saying. Also most people I know who have a card don't have any major health issues and lied just to get one. I don't have one and don't have a need for one because here in NY they don't allow dispensaries to sell any smokeable forms of it. Only allowed to sell tinctures, creams, CBD and edibles.

I see both sides. It's stupid that its illegal and tested for in USADA. However, it is illegal and everywork place has its practices. If they test you and you pop...it's your fault.

USADA has too much power, similar to the TSA.

Back