I challenge the anti islamers to please explain how they propose to deal with islam/muslims.

By banning all forms of religion worldwide, removing country borders and creating a globalist society in which expansion looks to be towards intergalactic space travel and colonization.

By banning all forms of religion worldwide, removing country borders and creating a globalist society in which expansion looks to be towards intergalactic space travel and colonization.

Good luck with that in Africa and the Middle East.

Mod Note: Do not promote or suggest genocide or nuking a group of people. It will receive infractions

Lets hear it and take your wonderful ideas to their logical conclusions.

all i hear is hate. lets hear the amazing productive ideas of the war roomers who are anti islam.

cue bigoted nonsense and ridiculous, poorly thought out plans.
1. Adopt a non-interventionist foreign policy
2. Curtail the Zionist influence on foreign policy and related matters
3. Greatly reduce, if not eliminate, mass immigration from the Islamic World
4. Give great priority, if not exclusivity, to persecuted Christians, secular people and atheists from the Islamic World when accepting refugees from those areas

The Islamic World and the Western World can maintain a healthy respect and fear of and for each other if we stay out of each others affairs and only work on areas of mutual interest like oil and free trade.

Care to elaborate on what reaction they are looking for?

To create more division and friction between muslims and non-muslims, which creates more of a breeding ground for radicalisation.

ISIS would love for the west to be 'at war' with muslims.

To create more division and friction between muslims and non-muslims, which creates more of a breeding ground for radicalisation.

ISIS would love for the west to be 'at war' with muslims.

Should i assume you support a peaceful separation of Muslims from Europe?

That's pretty fucking peaceful!!!! I'm convinced, there's no problem with Islam.
Aren't these "christians"?
Guys, let's cut the bullshit, Islam is bad but third world christian migration is also bad.

Guys, let's cut the bullshit, Islam is bad but third world christian migration is also bad.

Third world people create third world cultures and society regardless of the religion.

40 heads? pssh, that ain't nothing compared to "the prophet", who was "perfect in every way". He managed 600...in a day..by himself!

You have to admire his stamina and work ethic, if nothing else:rolleyes:

Funnily enough, it wouldn't be so bad if they were actual Christians..you don't get to settle arguments with machete's, rape babies and be a Christian....inconvenient I know

Last edited:
western nations already consist of a diversity of groups, including muslims. it also consists of a diversity of religions and faith groups which includes islam.

what will you do about them?

as for immigration, how will you know if someone is muslim or not?

They stay clear cut minority so as our nations identity doesn't get bastardized into some shithole like Syria or turkey or any other Muslim centric nation

I meant the SUPPORT that ISIS is getting. Not the people that need to make changes with THEIR country.
Okay but you said if 1.5 billion Muslims didn't want ISIS to exist it wouldn't but I disagree with that, all that matters is a select few like some benefactors in the Gulf and an unwillingness for regional players to want to get involved in a messy civil war.

There's this implication in your post that most Muslims, or at least a large number of the world population, support ISIS or are at least okay with it but the reality is most Muslim don't support the group but are also irrelevant to stopping it.

Back