I challenge the anti islamers to please explain how they propose to deal with islam/muslims.

Mod Note: Do not promote or suggest genocide or nuking a group of people. It will receive infractions

Lets hear it and take your wonderful ideas to their logical conclusions.

all i hear is hate. lets hear the amazing productive ideas of the war roomers who are anti islam.

cue bigoted nonsense and ridiculous, poorly thought out plans.

this all depends on the sort of things Muslims intend to legislate as a voting block. If they wish to roll back the freedoms promulgated by the Liberal Democratic tradition, then I would be for slowing immigration of Muslims from other countries to a trickle and for resisting (violently if necessary) any concerted attempt by the Muslims to leverage the voting booth against Enlightenment political values.

Last edited:
Even if you put down Isis it wouldn't matter, the situation will continue to get worse. You're thinking you can go in and bomb the shit out of Isis and destroy them, but how would you do this without civilian casualities, you wouldn't because its not possible.

You kill off Isis and then another even bigger version of Isis begins, Isis is both an organization and an idea but its stronger as an idea. The terrorists in Europe recently, some of them are not even members of Isis, most do not even know any Isis members, but they acted on behalf of isis, they acted on behalf of an idea.

So even if you were to use this 'total war' method you propose, it would only make things worse. Now what exactly is the idea of total war, nuke syria? kill all 1.5 billion muslims? You see if you kill a man then his mother cries but his brother and son pick up a gun and seek revenge, and if you kill them then their sons and brothers do the same. Because once you see and smell the blood of your relatives it gives you motivation and resolve to do anything necessary.

You think you can kill this with brute force, but you can't. In fact you only make them stronger.

You make a good case for a peaceful removal of Muslims in Europe.

Offer bacon samples upon entering the country. Anyone that doesn't eat it can piss off.

I support this. Not because I have anything against jews or muslims, but I just want more bacon for myself.

I know Muslims who eat bacon so that won't work.

Turkey bacon?

I've never met a Muslim who relaxed the eating pig rule. Alcohol...plenty. Cigarettes... some. Pig eating... not once..

Turkey bacon?

I've never met a Muslim who relaxed the eating pig rule. Alcohol...plenty. Cigarettes... some. Pig eating... not once..

I seen a Muslim back when i was in college eat bacon for the first time at Hometown Buffet...true story.

They stay in their own nations, and all is well.

Solves everything.

Sadly enough, the muslims have a legit argument for that. "Why the hell did the British drop off a whole nation of jews in our land during the 1940s?"

Should have just dropped them off in New York. amarite?

edit: actually the jews sought asylum in the US before WW2. But for some reason the US refused like 96% of them, put them back on a boat, and sailed them back to Germany. From there they either got tossed in a slave labor camp or an oven.

It has to happen from within. You think ISIS exists on the will of ISIS alone?? There are so many Muslims around the world supporting (financially, morally, logistically etc etc) ISIS that will never be tracked or identified.

If 1.5 Billion Muslims didn't want ISIS to exist that it wouldn't exist.

Sadly enough, the muslims have a legit argument for that. "Why the hell did the British drop off a whole nation of jews in our land during the 1940s?"

Should have just dropped them off in New York. amarite?

edit: actually the jews sought asylum in the US before WW2. But for some reason the US refused like 96% of them, put them back on a boat, and sailed them back to Germany. From there they either got tossed in a slave labor camp or an oven.
Jews were emigrating to Palestine for decades before WWII. In fact Zionist immigration was an issue Arab politicians brought up to the Ottoman Sultan before WWI.

Still, the Brits handled that situation terribly just like they handled the partition of India terribly. Its almost like divide and conquer was one of their strategies or something.
It has to happen from within. You think ISIS exists on the will of ISIS alone?? There are so many Muslims around the world supporting (financially, morally, logistically etc etc) ISIS that will never be tracked or identified.

If 1.5 Billion Muslims didn't want ISIS to exist that it wouldn't exist.
I don't buy that. Why should the 200+ million Muslims of Indonesia or the 300+ Muslims of South Asia clean up the mess of the US and Bashar Asaad?

You can't impose a civilised plan to uncivilized savages.

They are backwards and brainwashed

I don't buy that. Why should the 200+ million Muslims of Indonesia or the 300+ Muslims of South Asia clean up the mess of the US and Bashar Asaad?

Not Indonesia or other muslim countries you are referring to. When I say WITHIN I mean the people of Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan.

America built up the Iraqi Army stronger than it had ever been. Before the US troops pulled out there was next to zero attacks anywhere in Iraq. But somehow Iraq found a way to shit ITSELF.
Not to mention lay down their weapons and run away instead of fighting ISIS. Why would the protect the gains that weren't created by them? Cowards. Why would they protect their wives and kids? Cowards... I guess??

SO NO. There is nothing any country can do to help it. Or Afghanistan. They will never respect the changes no matter how good they are unless the changes are created by THEMSELVES.

Source: Been to both countries multiple times.

Last edited:
Not Indonesia or other muslim countries you are referring to. When I say WITHIN I mean the people of Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan.
America built up the Iraqi Army stronger than it had ever been. Before the US troops pulled out there was next to zero attacks anywhere in Iraq. But somehow Iraq found a way to shit ITSELF.
Not to mention lay down their weapons and run away instead of fighting ISIS. Why would the protect the gains that weren't created by them? Cowards. Why would they protect their wives and kids? Cowards... I guess??

SO NO. There is nothing any country can do to help it. Or Afghanistan. They will never respect the changes no matter how good they are unless the changes are created by THEMSELVES.

Source: Been to both countries multiple times.
If you meant those countries why did you mention the 1.5 billion? Why did you mention the Muslims around the world?

If you meant those countries why did you mention the 1.5 billion? Why did you mention the Muslims around the world?
I meant the SUPPORT that ISIS is getting. Not the people that need to make changes with THEIR country.

@seiger Meanwhile in the Congo

40 police officers decapitated in Congo ambush - report

58d681d6c3618853728b4626.jpg

Militia fighters in the central Democratic Republic of Congo reportedly decapitated 40 police officers in the deadliest attack on authorities since an insurrection began in the region in August.
Speaker of the Kasai provincial assembly, Francois Kalamba, told Reuters the ambush took place on Friday as police officers drove from the city of Tshikapa in the Kasaï District to Kananga, capital of the Lulua province.

READ MORE: Cash from corrupt African mining deals flowing freely through London markets – report

The officers were decapitated by Kamuina Nsapu militants according to Kalamba, who stole arms and vehicles from the scene. Only six officers were spared by the attackers, Kalamba added.

Violence in the area has increased as President Joseph Kabila refuses to step down from his post. Under the country’s constitution Kabila should have stepped down last year, but no elections have been scheduled until at least 2018, Bloomberg reports.

Police officer ‘burned alive’, up to 50 killed during anti-govt protests in
— RT (@RT_com) September 20, 2016
Clashes between the militia, loyal to tribal leader Kamuina Nsapu, and armed forces began in August last year, with 216,000 people reported to be displaced by the violence.

Earlier this month, the discovery of three mass graves in the DRC prompted UN Human Rights chief Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein to call for an investigation into the deaths.

https://www.rt.com/news/382291-drc-police-attack-decpitated/

@Blackened @M3t4tr0n @edirp @Boost6 @KnightTemplar @LogicalInsanity @Pwent @steelcity77 @BEATINGu @GearSolidMetal @bushman505 @TheGreatA @AviatorShades @Jackie Blue @Rholk @Dalarna3 @Da Boss @Hattori @Big_Chief_Stove @DannyNL
@deltapapha @mike sherry @Palis @pcptornado @snakedafunky @Malvo @klnOmega @glennrod @Cuauhtemoc @ripskater @El Chapo @WiolentOne @freaky @Deffid @The Beevers Revenge

This is the future of the western world that you will be called intolerant for not wanting to integrate with.
5I5s8.png

40 heads? pssh, that ain't nothing compared to "the prophet", who was "perfect in every way". He managed 600...in a day..by himself!

Militia fighters in the central Democratic Republic of Congo reportedly decapitated 40 police officers in the deadliest attack on authorities since an insurrection began in the region in August.
Speaker of the Kasai provincial assembly, Francois Kalamba, told Reuters the ambush took place on Friday as police officers drove from the city of Tshikapa in the Kasaï District to Kananga, capital of the Lulua province.

READ MORE: Cash from corrupt African mining deals flowing freely through London markets – report

The officers were decapitated by Kamuina Nsapu militants according to Kalamba, who stole arms and vehicles from the scene. Only six officers were spared by the attackers, Kalamba added.

Violence in the area has increased as President Joseph Kabila refuses to step down from his post. Under the country’s constitution Kabila should have stepped down last year, but no elections have been scheduled until at least 2018, Bloomberg reports.

Clashes between the militia, loyal to tribal leader Kamuina Nsapu, and armed forces began in August last year, with 216,000 people reported to be displaced by the violence.

Earlier this month, the discovery of three mass graves in the DRC prompted UN Human Rights chief Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein to call for an investigation into the deaths.

@Blackened @M3t4tr0n @edirp @Boost6 @KnightTemplar @LogicalInsanity @Pwent @steelcity77 @BEATINGu @GearSolidMetal @bushman505 @TheGreatA @AviatorShades @Jackie Blue @Rholk @Dalarna3 @Da Boss @Hattori @Big_Chief_Stove @DannyNL
@deltapapha @mike sherry @Palis @pcptornado @snakedafunky @Malvo @klnOmega @glennrod @Cuauhtemoc @ripskater @El Chapo @WiolentOne @freaky @Deffid @The Beevers Revenge

This is the future of the western world that you will be called intolerant for not wanting to integrate with.
5I5s8.png

Islam and neck cutting goes together like Peanut Butter and Jelly.

5I5s8.png

That's pretty fucking peaceful!!!! I'm convinced, there's no problem with Islam.

A lot of these "solutions" are exactly the sort of reaction that extremists are looking for.

Back