I challenge the anti islamers to please explain how they propose to deal with islam/muslims.

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
Mod Note: Do not promote or suggest genocide or nuking a group of people. It will receive infractions

Lets hear it and take your wonderful ideas to their logical conclusions.

all i hear is hate. lets hear the amazing productive ideas of the war roomers who are anti islam.

cue bigoted nonsense and ridiculous, poorly thought out plans.

They stay in their own nations, and all is well.

Solves everything.

They stay in their own nations, and all is well.

Solves everything.
western nations already consist of a diversity of groups, including muslims. it also consists of a diversity of religions and faith groups which includes islam.

what will you do about them?

as for immigration, how will you know if someone is muslim or not?

/Thread

grand opening grand closing, nothing more needs to be said.
clearly not, for the reasons above. nice attempt to get out of justifying your bullshit though.

They should have never been allowed in. But the globalist oligarchs want white genocide and they always get what they want.

They should have never been allowed in. But the globalist oligarchs want white genocide and they always get what they want.
this hasnt answered the OP.

im not objecting to qualifying statements, but there is no meat in this sandwich.

western nations already consist of a diversity of groups, including muslims. it also consists of a diversity of religions and faith groups which includes islam.

what will you do about them?

as for immigration, how will you know if someone is muslim or not?

Any muslim crime = Automatic deportation.
Ban Islam, it is not a religion its a polytical ideology. If they want to live under islam under islamic law they are free to move to those nations.
Make a Laws for any muslims that stays does so accepting Our LAWS our Values supersede anything islam, to break that means automatic deportation.

Pay them to leave, refugees will cost Germany 400 billion Euro and that will only grow. Could have gotten rid of many if the money was wisely invested.

Ban all immigration from islamic nations.
Military enforce European borders.
Enforce laws.

I wouldn't mind deporting radical Mullahs, and IMans...those who openly call for the death of the nation they are residing in..

I would deport any sympathizers of ISIS, Al Qaeda etc.

Any Mosque that preaches hate, violence should be shut down.

and god damn it, let's have a honest conversation about Islam...
about Burqas

about suppression of free speech, about homophobia without being labeled racist...xenophobic etc.

I believe TS has blocked me because he was unable to refute my statements, but anyway...
A blanket ban on all islamic symbols would work just fine I believe, just like swastikas and SS symbols are banned.
Ban all forms of islamic garments. No jihadi beards, no niqabs, no nothing. No Mosques.
You want to live here, you adapt. Period. Otherwise fuck off.

Any muslim crime = Automatic deportation.
Ban Islam, it is not a religion its a polutical ideology. If they want to live under islam under islamic law they are free to move to those nations.
Make a Laws for any muslims that stays does so accepting Our LAWS our Values supersede anything islam, to break that means automatic deportation.

Pay them to leave, refugees will cost Germany 400 billion Euro and that will only grow. Could have gotten rid of many if the money was wisely invested.

Ban all immigration from islamic nations.
Military enforce European borders.
Enforce laws.

You shouldn't even have to explain yourself or backtrack considering you're first comment in this thread was all that needed to be said.

Monitor mosques for hate speech and violence rallying.

We're anti hate speech, right? I forget.

You shouldn't even have to explain yourself or backtrack considering you're first comment in this thread was all that needed to be said.

Its a legitimate question to the obvious problem of msulims already in Europe. Something will have to be done.

Or the eventual civil war will wipe them out, but id rather not see half of Europe in flames and death tolls in the millions.

Monitor mosques for hate speech and violence rallying.

We're anti hate speech, right? I forget.

That's being done. It's just that the consequences are miniscule (deport the imam, close the mosque - they will open up elsewhere)

I believe TS has blocked me because he was unable to refute my statements, but anyway...
A blanket ban on all islamic symbols would work just fine I believe, just like swastikas and SS symbols are banned.
Ban all forms of islamic garments. No jihadi beards, no niqabs, no nothing. No Mosques.
You want to live here, you adapt. Period. Otherwise fuck off.

Obviously that wont work considering only white Germans will cower under political correctness to have their symbols banned.

The Muslims would never ever cower under political correctness and allow that to happen. @Blackened

You understand this right?

Back