I challenge the anti islamers to please explain how they propose to deal with islam/muslims.

@seiger Meanwhile in the Congo

40 police officers decapitated in Congo ambush - report

58d681d6c3618853728b4626.jpg

Militia fighters in the central Democratic Republic of Congo reportedly decapitated 40 police officers in the deadliest attack on authorities since an insurrection began in the region in August.
Speaker of the Kasai provincial assembly, Francois Kalamba, told Reuters the ambush took place on Friday as police officers drove from the city of Tshikapa in the Kasaï District to Kananga, capital of the Lulua province.

READ MORE: Cash from corrupt African mining deals flowing freely through London markets – report

The officers were decapitated by Kamuina Nsapu militants according to Kalamba, who stole arms and vehicles from the scene. Only six officers were spared by the attackers, Kalamba added.

Violence in the area has increased as President Joseph Kabila refuses to step down from his post. Under the country’s constitution Kabila should have stepped down last year, but no elections have been scheduled until at least 2018, Bloomberg reports.

Police officer ‘burned alive’, up to 50 killed during anti-govt protests in
— RT (@RT_com) September 20, 2016
Clashes between the militia, loyal to tribal leader Kamuina Nsapu, and armed forces began in August last year, with 216,000 people reported to be displaced by the violence.

Earlier this month, the discovery of three mass graves in the DRC prompted UN Human Rights chief Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein to call for an investigation into the deaths.

https://www.rt.com/news/382291-drc-police-attack-decpitated/

@Blackened @M3t4tr0n @edirp @Boost6 @KnightTemplar @LogicalInsanity @Pwent @steelcity77 @BEATINGu @GearSolidMetal @bushman505 @TheGreatA @AviatorShades @Jackie Blue @Rholk @Dalarna3 @Da Boss @Hattori @Big_Chief_Stove @DannyNL
@deltapapha @mike sherry @Palis @pcptornado @snakedafunky @Malvo @klnOmega @glennrod @Cuauhtemoc @ripskater @El Chapo @WiolentOne @freaky @Deffid @The Beevers Revenge

This is the future of the western world that you will be called intolerant for not wanting to integrate with.
5I5s8.png

Pretty terrible...but I can't say I'm surprised at this inhumanity.

Mod Note: Do not promote or suggest genocide or nuking a group of people. It will receive infractions

Lets hear it and take your wonderful ideas to their logical conclusions.

all i hear is hate. lets hear the amazing productive ideas of the war roomers who are anti islam.

cue bigoted nonsense and ridiculous, poorly thought out plans.

This thread has a very awkwardly written statement/question for the title.

What do you mean by "deal with"?

Oh, and Europe would do well to follow the lead of Phillip III.

You make a good case for a peaceful removal of Muslims in Europe.

Well I suspect that even in that scenario which is highly unlikely, there would still be terrorist attacks. It would be difficult to regulate something like religion. The radical islamists have declared total war on you, even if they were kicked out back to their own nations they would be trying to cross borders, convert people already in Europe, and forming stronger militaries.

What if you get rid of all the Muslims in Europe, you think someone just cant convert to Islam after that? What you're suggesting is forceful removal of people that follow an ideology, and something like that would never be 'peaceful' when you asking people to give up their money, businesses, homes, etc. Religion is an idea, you can't destroy ideas or remove them through immigration policy. Most of the terrorists were born in their respective European nations, they were not immigrants but rather they were radicalized within their own nations.

What you should really be pushing for (and its somethings I rarely see proposed by the right), is for your own governments to adopt an non-interventionist policy and stick to it and if they even dare think about invading another country there will be hell to pay. Not because you care about other people in far off nations being killed, but rather so you don't end up with the situation you have now with terrorism.

What if you get rid of all the Muslims in Europe, you think someone just cant convert to Islam after that?

Of all the Muslims on Earth, what percentage of them are white Europeans? Less than 1%.

So there really would be almost nobody to convert.

anyone conflating islam with terrorism is mentally ill.
I hate using the term "terrorism" and almost never do but sometimes for brevity's sake and since everyone in the thread is saying "terrorist" I just go along with it. Ideally I would rather not use the term since it is soo biased along political, cultural and ethnic lines.

It comes down to if you are our allies then you aren't a terrorist but if you are an enemy then you are a terrorist. If the term was applied unbiased then the US would be among the top supporters of terrorism, especially during the time when the Camp of the Americas was run out of Fort Benning Georgia.

M.E.K in Iran was put on the terrorist list because they fought our allies but then when they turned against the Iranian regime, the NeoCons wanted to take them off the list. Whether one is a Mujaheddin or terrorist depends on whether they support Uncle Sam's agenda.

Pakistan has good 'terrorists' (Afghan Taleban, various anti Indian Jihadi groups) and bad 'terrorists' (Pakistani Taleban , ISIS). The good ones attack India , the Afghan national government and Coalition forces. The bad ones attack Pakistanis.

AQ and ISIS were good terrorists for the Saudis until they started to attack the Saudi state / pose a threat to the Sauds.

@seiger

Glad to see you're back on the dubs. Lets hope this thread can finally get you fully banned. ; )

As for how to deal with Islam, well, how about isolationism against their barbaric ways? If they're not willing to move away from strict religious control and bloodlust for inter-tribe warfare, why should we tolerate them within our nations?

Last edited:
Its hard to trust anyone who doesnt enjoy a bacon sandwich and pint of beer.

Most people just want to know their neighbours and the community they live in is safe and happy. The problem I see with muslins is they dont mix in well with non muslims. Mainly keeping to their own kind. So its n o wonder people dont trust them.

The way I see it, as time goes on religion becomes watered down. Soon enough newer generations of muslims will care less about religion and blend in more. This is what happened to christianity anyway.

For the time being, fuck all can be done about brain washed nutjobs slaughtering people in the name of islam. Get used to it.

By banning all forms of religion worldwide, removing country borders and creating a globalist society in which expansion looks to be towards intergalactic space travel and colonization.

So basically ww3

Okay but you said if 1.5 billion Muslims didn't want ISIS to exist it wouldn't but I disagree with that, all that matters is a select few like some benefactors in the Gulf and an unwillingness for regional players to want to get involved in a messy civil war.

There's this implication in your post that most Muslims, or at least a large number of the world population, support ISIS or are at least okay with it but the reality is most Muslim don't support the group but are also irrelevant to stopping it.

Not gonna except the dancing around this point anymore. ISIS exists because there are enough muslims on the outside support them or turn a blind eye for various reasons.

Not gonna except the dancing around this point anymore. ISIS exists because there are enough muslims on the outside support them or turn a blind eye for various reasons.
First off, its accept and not except.

Second, what dancing? I'm asking you to defend and clarify your position and I'm addressing it head with your own words, not dancing around it. Seems like you just want me to agree with you without you having to defend your position. Again, you say enough Muslims on the outside turn a blind eye but do you really expect Indonesia and Bangladesh and Malaysia to do something about ISIS? What about the 170 million, many of whom are impoverished, Muslims of India? Why is it their fight?

Its hard to trust anyone who doesnt enjoy a bacon sandwich and pint of beer.
Why? If anything given the purported similarity in taste between pig and human flesh I would say one should be suspicious of a person who enjoys pork too much. And of course there's the numerous social ills associated with alcohol that should make one more trusting of someone who avoids it.

if you need double standards yourself, in order to operate, then frankly you are fucked.

ie you cant call a spade a spade, when you are using a different set of standards to evaluate what a spade is compared to other tools.
I'm not sure what you're saying here.

I thought I was pointing out the double standard in liberal ideology. It seem instead of pointing out where I'm wrong, you're just saying that I'm using a double standard. Ignoring for a moment that it's not really a defense (more like a distraction), can you tell me where I'm using a double standard?

I'm pro-gay rights, pro-women's rights, pro-freedom of religion, all that stuff. My point was that your freedom of religion ends when your religion says "women have lesser rights, homosexuality is illegal," etc.

Why? If anything given the purported similarity in taste between pig and human flesh I would say one should be suspicious of a person who enjoys pork too much. And of course there's the numerous social ills associated with alcohol that should make one more trusting of someone who avoids it.

The openining statement was a joke.

Why not all convert.. Then there will be peace

Obviously that wont work considering only white Germans will cower under political correctness to have their symbols banned.

The Muslims would never ever cower under political correctness and allow that to happen. @Blackened

You understand this right?
Deport them.

For those that are already citizens, remigrate them to a more suitable country. There needs to be a dediversification (not a word, i know) process.

A lot of these "solutions" are exactly the sort of reaction that extremists are looking for.
They want to be deported? Great! We want to deport them!!!

Why are they still here then if they want to be deported?

Good morning fellow soldiers.

I just got here at my office. Just found out that I will work overtime this week. Bummer.. But hopefully, it's not too long. Anyhow, the sun will finally be out later this week. I'm definitely looking forward to the country club festival and the golf tournament line up for this weekend. The spring cotillion and my wife’s birthday are also coming up so it will be hectic.

This past Saturday, I showed up at McKinley Park for the 'Make America Great Again' march. Good news was there was no counter protest. However, there were a few white liberal idiots booing the event from their homes. I just gave these idiots a glare while others shouted "I know where you live" and “race traitor.” I had my steel toe Doc Martens on in case I had to defend myself but most of the attendees that I saw were your typical middle age Republicans. There were some “Sieg Heil” chants here and there. But had a hate group like By All Means Necessary shown up, I think most of these Trump supporters would have been knife to death by those thugs and stray bullets would be flying everywhere ala Chicago. Good thing security was tight.

So how was your weekend? Anything exciting? Anything you would like to share with the nation?

Back