I challenge the anti islamers to please explain how they propose to deal with islam/muslims.

@Ham Socks , lets see your Christian equivalent of this...should be easy as "Christianity is worse than Islam" (yeah, he actually said that). I need a good laugh, try and bring up present day examples too please
What's the murder rate in America?

If it's not already outlawed, outlaw Sharia law at the federal level.

Stop interfering in ME politics for example, supporting dictators who will agree to favorable trade agreements.

Do a serious top down investigation of all intelligence agencies and make sure they are being held accountable for favoring one terrorist group over another.

No jihadi beards. No Mosques.
You want to live here, you adapt. Period. Otherwise fuck off.

Ban muslims from growing a beard? Wtf? No place of worship? You people are destroying your own constitution you claim to hold dearly. What a joke.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Whatever is wrong with seiger. I'm sure some meds could cure it....

Stay in your home countries. America and Canada are not The Worlds homeless shelter
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Islam needs their version of the Reformation essentially. I have no clue how that would happen though.

I struggle to see how a religion that stones people to death for adultery, has public whippings (ala Saudi Arabia), and throws homosexuals off rooftops head first can incorporate itself into a modern world.

And I realize there are moderates out there, but you don't ever hear them truly get in the face of radical nutjobs.

What's the murder rate in America?
Because America is a 100% Christian nation and ALL murders in America are due to the teachings of Jesus..who, funnily enough NEVER promoted murder.....lol, I just summoned you so you can give everyone a good laugh with your disorder...cheers!

@seiger has never read the Quran. Not even a little bit. He steadfastly defends Islam, yet knows little to nothing about it.
I know. He told me he doesn't know what's in the Koran. I pointed out that jihad and all the vile Islamic terroristic stuff is encouraged in the Koran. He says you can't associate terrorism with Islam, but he won't read the verses in the Koran that explain Islamic terrorism we see today.

Many leftists today just flat out love Islam. They will defend it. Obama was like that too. And Obama may have been a big factor in the left's love affair with Islam that we see 8 years later.

the simple ideas are often the best.

not this time though.

nazi promoting genocide.

nice.
You make zero sense. Nazis allied themselves with Muslim nations during ww2. You can't just call critics of Islam nazis.

You make zero sense. Nazis allied themselves with Muslim nations during ww2. You can't just call critics of Islam nazis.
You're a good dude Chief, always doing your best to be reasonable.

I know. He told me he doesn't know what's in the Koran. I pointed out that jihad and all the vile Islamic terroristic stuff is encouraged in the Koran. He says you can't associate terrorism with Islam, but he won't read the verses in the Koran that explain Islamic terrorism we see today.

Many leftists today just flat out love Islam. They will defend it. Obama was like that too. And Obama may have been a big factor in the left's love affair with Islam that we see 8 years later.
Very possible, strange bedfellows for sure.

I think we'll see many leftists convert to Islam in the near future.

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

That's all good and we'll as long as people are willing to assimilate, reject radical or oppressive ideologies and become contributing productive members of society.

@Ham Socks , lets see your Christian equivalent of this...should be easy as "Christianity is worse than Islam" (yeah, he actually said that). I need a good laugh, try and bring up present day examples too please
you would have to travel back in time 1000 years to get a comparable list

Because America is a 100% Christian nation and ALL murders in America are due to the teachings of Jesus..who, funnily enough NEVER promoted murder.....lol, I just summoned you so you can give everyone a good laugh with your disorder...cheers!
My job is done then. I must go back to my home planet.

Goodbye.................

Islam needs their version of the Reformation essentially. I have no clue how that would happen though.

I struggle to see how a religion that stones people to death for adultery, has public whippings (ala Saudi Arabia), and throws homosexuals off rooftops head first can incorporate itself into a modern world.

And I realize there are moderates out there, but you don't ever hear them truly get in the face of radical nutjobs.
They had a reformation , the rooting of Salafism and other forms of strict Islamic behavior in Muslim communities far and wide.

Not only that but Hitler wished the Germans had adopted a religion like Islam because it is unyielding and warlike.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

From Wikipedia:

A famous anecdote about Adolf Hitler's perspectives towards Islam and the Arabs is recounted by Albert Speer in his best-selling memoir, Inside the Third Reich.

Speer reports that " Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs." The delegation had speculated that the world would have become "Mohammedan" if the Berbers and Arabs had won the Battle of Tours in the 8th Century AD, and that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."
Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, " The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness? "

Islam is literally Hitler ! Islam is no different to fascism / Nazism . Same shit but different culture pushing it.

Back