Husband Sentenced To 9 Years For Sexually Penetrating Bed-Sharing Wife In Her Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a slippery slope but it is definitely NOT automatically rape.

I have woken up to TONS of women giving me blowjobs, was that rape too?

According to your idiotic logic IT WAS and they should spend the next 9 years in prison, right?

Yes. it was assault. The only reason they didn't get a 10 stretch was you not reporting them. There is no such thing as implied sexual consent. You wife rape fuckers show me the actual federal code were implied sexual consent exists..

First, I said that this guy shouldn't even be with a girl who doesn't want what he wants. Assuming he's trained her, and she gets enough exercise everyday to think clearly. If even after that they don't get along, they should split. However, if you don't want sleep sex, why is she even in his bed? I feel ZERO sympathy for her. It's like me dressing up as a cop and then getting outraged someone thinks I'm a cop. She could have slept on the couch. Take some responsibility for yourself.
What kind of training should a man give to his woman according to you?

Also, being in the same bed means you always must want to have sex? If your gf or wife doesn't want to have sex that night she should sleep on the couch?

What kind of training should a man give to his woman according to you?

Also, being in the same bed means you always must want to have sex? If your gf or wife doesn't want to have sex that night she should sleep on the couch?

Your first question is too complex to answer. If you are interested look up Black Phillip (Patrice O Neil) on Youtube. He is a master on the psychology of women.

If I share my bed with a woman consistently she will be aware of what that means. So yes, it does mean she's aware I can ravage her at my choosing. If she doesn't want to have sex she can sleep at the foot of the bed, on the floor, or the couch. Her choice.

That last part was a bit of a joke.

It's not trolling. Women can spiral out of control without direction. Simply keeping them exercising can help with a lot of mental illness. And everyday emotional issues. Giving them discipline/direction is critical. If you don't believe me just ask a woman what she wants to eat. They literally cannot decide. Women in general can't think without context. Until I say A, they cannot think B. It's all contextual. So set the context, the direction of the relationship you want. Its not that woman have low IQ. They can be very intelligent. Brilliant. But they conceputialize things differently. I mean one of the archetypes they are most interested in as lovers are werewolves. The top 5 are werewolves, surgeons, billionaires, vampires, and pirates. Are any of those polite beta males? They like being inferior to their mate. It's a god damn requirement. Cross culturally they mate with men of equal or higher status. They don't don't date down. Men do. In many ways I respect women more than the betas in here. They, you, think women think like men. You arrogantly believe they must think like you. They don't.

Waiting for "durrrr your a rapist durrrrrrr"
Well lucky for me I'm a badass werewolf type so the ladies respond to the heat of my magnificence quite obviously. My wife can get a bit jealous but hey, she's a woman, right? What can you expect when her man looks like this?

Thanks for the advice on women though, I'm sure you're doing great just like all of your like-minded brethren.

@ultramanhyata so I really think this guy is serious. Or am I not doing this right?

Well lucky for me I'm a badass werewolf type so the ladies respond to the heat of my magnificence quite obviously. My wife can get a bit jealous but hey, she's a woman, right? What can you expect when her man looks like this?

Thanks for the advice on women though, I'm sure you're doing great just like all of your like-minded brethren.

@ultramanhyata so I really think this guy is serious. Or am I not doing this right?

It's a good thing your wife gets jealous. Her jealously directly affects her treatment of you. It's a common misconception that women will reward you for not being around other women. It's the opposite, they will think you're a bitch.

It's a good thing your wife gets jealous. Her jealously directly affects her treatment of you. It's a common misconception that women will reward you for not being around other women. It's the opposite, they will think you're a bitch.
And how does this differentiate men from women? If you are as blessed as I am to have a smoking hot mate do you not get territorial when you see men circling? Does that not effect your treatment of her?

It's a constant source of amusement to me when dorks on the internet try to explain women to me like they're some sort of authority when I can tell from their rhetoric that they're insecure little bitch-boys. Strong men attract strong mates. You and your ilk and your inferiority/superiority complexes attract what you expect and deserve.

Your first question is too complex to answer. If you are interested look up Black Phillip (Patrice O Neil) on Youtube. He is a master on the psychology of women.

If I share my bed with a woman consistently she will be aware of what that means. So yes, it does mean she's aware I can ravage her at my choosing. If she doesn't want to have sex she can sleep at the foot of the bed, on the floor, or the couch. Her choice.

That last part was a bit of a joke.

You realize Black Philip was a comedy bit right?

I checked this thread again just to see what crazy shit Thunder has posted this time. He doesn't disappoint.
<6>

And how does this differentiate men from women? If you are as blessed as I am to have a smoking hot mate do you not get territorial when you see men circling? Does that not effect your treatment of her?

It's a constant source of amusement to me when dorks on the internet try to explain women to me like they're some sort of authority when I can tell from their rhetoric that they're insecure little bitch-boys. Strong men attract strong mates. You and your ilk and your inferiority/superiority complexes attract what you expect and deserve.

I didn't say it was bad or good/differentiate anything. You feel think.

From what I see on the internet, and from a friend in real life, it's usually the people who are the most desperate or insecure who act this way. Acting tough when it just makes people think you are a dumbass and a douchebag. Using language such as alpha and beta shows how much of a tool you are, that you probably believe in stupid shit like wolfpack mentality. Insecurity leads to forming all of these stereotypical identities that they like to attach to people to make life simpler for them. It's easier to sort, like/dislike, and judge people this way.

Thunder's advice is to treat women more as objects than as people. Nothing is wrong with the male only the female. The female always needs to accommodate the male. He sees himself as an alpha, therefore he is always right, and anyone who disagrees with his views in this thread is obviously a white knight/cuck/virgin/beta etc.

"It's a common misconception that women will reward you for not being around other women. It's the opposite, they will think you're a bitch."-Thunderflash500

Constantly feeling like you need to act in front of someone so you don't look like a bitch is literally being insecure.

I'm not interested in arguing with anyone, no views in this thread are going to change. Just putting my 2 cents in. Its been pretty entertaining so far.

Sounds like Thunder is in a BDSM relationship. That's sorta how it rolls. To each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back