Husband Sentenced To 9 Years For Sexually Penetrating Bed-Sharing Wife In Her Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultramanhyata

Reclimbing Like Mountain
@Steel
Reaction score
As a definition of "rape" this is a bridge too far for my tastes. I can't tell you how many times I awoke my former wife with genital stimulation during the first year or so of our marriage.

If a) being married and b) sharing a bed does not constitute a condition of ongoing, expressed consent to sex with one's spouse there is a dangerous legal and cultural road ahead for married people. And men, in particular.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/03/woman-finds-out-husband-raped-her-from-videos-on-his-phone/

This is why you have to train your women. Stop expecting them to learn on their own. You need to make it clear before marriage what rights you each have. Her body is clearly something to be shared. If not then why marry? For her sense of humor?

The sad thing is, had he just beat her, she'd probably still be with him. "Bad boys " get away with it all the time.

Guys woman want in order
1. Guys who have their shit together and aren't spineless wimps.
2. Bad boys, even if it means beatings.
3. Good guys who molest them while they sleep.

Last edited:
You'd think he would know by the time he married her if his wife would be down for some sleep sex or not. I happen to think that he knew she wouldn't be ok with it, and he went ahead and did it anyway.

You can, without question, rape your wife.

This doesn't seem to be waking someone up with stimulation, though.

The guy turned himself into the police and told them he had been sexually abusing his wife without her knowledge while she slept.

The guy turned himself into the police and told them he had been sexually abusing his wife without her knowledge while she slept.

It is only deemed "sexual abuse" as an extension of the fact that she did not know the fondling was occurring while it was occurring and the law deems this "non-consensual" and therefore "abusive".

Not in the sense that he was tearing off her labia or bloodying her anus or something.

I can agree that a man who somehow gets his rocks off groping his sleeping wife (hoping she WON'T wake up) has some sick, quasi-necrophiliac fetish I find repulsive. But it should not even begin to rise to the level of a criminal offense, much less "rape".

You can, without question, rape your wife.

There's no question that this is true. I'm sure there are a myriad of hypothetical scenarios we could both agree on as being cases of spousal rape.

But, IMO, this case is not one of them. Not even remotely one of them.

How the hell can you bang your sleeping wife without waking her?

This is why you have to train your women. Stop expecting them to learn on their own. You need to make it clear before marriage what rights you each have. Her body is clearly something to be shared. If not then why marry? For her sense of humor?

The sad thing is, had he just beat her, she'd probably still be with him. "Bad boys " get away with it all the time.

I know this coward has me on ignore but...

giphy.gif

How the hell can you bang your sleeping wife without waking her?

Real talk. I read the article 2x trying to figure out what he was doing where his wife never woke up but it still constituted rape.

Still, if it's what is implied then, yeah, that's rape, wife or not.

As a definition of "rape" this is a bridge too far for my tastes. I can't tell you how many times I awoke my former wife with genital stimulation during the first year or so of our marriage.

If a) being married and b) sharing a bed does not constitute a condition of ongoing, expressed consent to sex with one's spouse there is a dangerous legal and cultural road ahead for married people. And men, in particular.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/03/woman-finds-out-husband-raped-her-from-videos-on-his-phone/

Nope, this is rape. Being married and sharing a bed does not constitute ongoing expressed consent to sex. Now what the guy did in the story was much more then walking up his wife with some genital stimulation. He had sex with her while she was asleep, many time after she had been drinking. Having sex with a women that is has been drinking and is asleep is rape regardless of who she is.

It is only deemed "sexual abuse" as an extension of the fact that she did not know the fondling was occurring while it was occurring and the law deems this "non-consensual" and therefore "abusive".

Not in the sense that he was tearing off her labia or bloodying her anus or something.

I can agree that a man who somehow gets his rocks off groping his sleeping wife (hoping she WON'T wake up) has some sick, quasi-necrophiliac fetish I find repulsive. But it should not even begin to rise to the level of a criminal offense, much less "rape".
He literally said he was sexually abusing her. Not like "I was touching her while she slept" -and this is something the law says you can't do- but that he was doing it knowing that she had not consented.

I get your argument that there's a strong presumption that someone in bed with someone they married has consented, but that presumption is rebutted when he admits that he knew consent was not there and turns himself in to the police in order to confess to a crime.

Yeah, I guess it is indeed rape, but how pathetic. Dude can fuck his wife to completion and not even wake her?!

Seems like a clear-cut case if he even recorded videos of himself in the act.

Real talk. I read the article 2x trying to figure out what he was doing where his wife never woke up but it still constituted rape.

Still, if it's what is implied then, yeah, that's rape, wife or not.
She found videos of him doing her on his phone. Creepy. And yes, super rapey.

There's no question that this is true. I'm sure there are a myriad of hypothetical scenarios we could both agree on as being cases of spousal rape.

But, IMO, this case is not one of them. Not even remotely one of them.

Just because you're married doesn't give you carte blanche to your wifes body. If your wife flat out tells you "don't fuck me when I'm asleep or passed out drunk" and you do it anyway, you're an asshole and a rapist.

I'm not married, but I've had girlfriends who were more than happy to wake up to a hard dick in them (sometimes they were even mine), and others who I wouldn't dream of doing that to. This girl is obviously the latter. She falls asleep, you jerk off. You don't have sex with her unconscious body and then video tape it.

Possibly the worst post of all time.

She found videos of him doing her on his phone. Creepy. And yes, super rapey.

Yeah but doing what? How heavy is she sleeping that she's not waking up to that? Or is she super loose down there? Or he's tiny?

Does she sleep in missionary with her legs spread? Lotta questions, not a lotta answers.

Of course it's a rape, he filmed her several times and never mentioned it to her. Why would he hide it if he didn't know what he was doing was wrong?

I agree tbh.
It's rape, marriage shouldn't come with a permission to fuck your wife whenever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back