Husband Sentenced To 9 Years For Sexually Penetrating Bed-Sharing Wife In Her Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partisan for not liking mass murdering psychopaths. I'm cool with that.

I see so many guys ruin their own lives because they don't have spine. It's sad. Follow your heart. If you want to bang her while she sleeps than demand it. If she says no, leave her. Put yourself first. Don't settle. But also don't give up on your girl too quickly, most need discipline and exercise before they can act correctly. It's unfair to judge them too early.

Women aren't dogs. You sound like the wife beating type.

Discipline and exercise helps men too. In fact it's needed for healthy development.

You shouldn't marry anyone who needs training to be an acceptable partner. If that's the case you're doing it wrong.

I thought marriage was about having legal permission to access your wife's pussy 24/7

So now you need permission after marriage to gain access?
Isn't that contradictory?

Who the fuck is getting cucked?

the problem with rape is making the issue black and white

there's forceable rape by a stranger, and then forceable rape by a spouse, two massively different things.

a stranger isnt going to share the bed with their victim, and sex isnt an expected duty, however, in marriage, sex IS an expected duty. I'de call it sex abuse rather than rape, and if she didnt feel it, is it even rape?

You either clean her mind or leave her. Sad any guy would put up with that. Revolting.
I'd just poke her with my erection until she wakes up. I don't waste my time trying to change people.

Sure. It's her body, her rules.

But in this case, pretty obviously, such a line was never laid down. She was shocked to learn he was even doing it so certainly never preemptively addressed it with him.

I never told any of my girlfriends not to shit on me in my sleep, but if I woke up and found video on their phone of them doing it I'd be a little miffed. Even if the line was never drawn, I wouldn't assume her answer is "yes" just because the question never came up. I'd ask. Maybe that makes me a pussy in some people eyes, but at least I'm not going to prison for 9 years.

You shouldn't marry anyone who needs training to be an acceptable partner. If that's the case you're doing it wrong.

For someone of my capabilities I tend to agree. Finding a woman who acts right from the start is ideal. So finding as close to perfect is the wise choice.

Even so, women act up and get confused. They need help. They get silly feminist ideas all the time. They need a man to explain why feminism is garbage and liberation comes from serving the family.

she's gotta be pretty stupid to not know he was going balls deep inside her while she was sleeping. i mean, was she comatose or drugged? she was probably more shocked that he recorded them. he'd be in the clear if he was smart and saved them on google drive instead of keeping them in his cell.

on another note, what's the point of getting married if you cant be a pervert to your own wife

It is only deemed "sexual abuse" as an extension of the fact that she did not know the fondling was occurring while it was occurring and the law deems this "non-consensual" and therefore "abusive".

I can agree that a man who somehow gets his rocks off groping his sleeping wife (hoping she WON'T wake up) has some sick, quasi-necrophiliac fetish I find repulsive. But it should not even begin to rise to the level of a criminal offense, much less "rape".

That is exactly rape.

this is very wrong. You definitely need to guide your women with bed manners, or end up celibate. There are so many sexless marriages, and I can bet it comes from not having a clear understanding of relationship goals/duties. Call it training/education/communication, whatever. If it's not clear enough, have that shit in writing and make an agreement. Most of it should be pre marriage, but dont assume they are expectations.

this is very wrong. You definitely need to guide your women with bed manners, or end up celibate. There are so many sexless marriages, and I can bet it comes from not having a clear understanding of relationship goals/duties. Call it training/education/communication, whatever. If it's not clear enough, have that shit in writing and make an agreement. Most of it should be pre marriage, but dont assume they are expectations.

That is called communication not training. Obviously communication is a huge factor in successful relationships.

Jeffrey Dahmer was gay.

They don't only like douche bags. They like men with spine. They are revolted by nice guys without spine.

I am sure you have collected more than enough spines for their liking, Bundy.

As a definition of "rape" this is a bridge too far for my tastes. I can't tell you how many times I awoke my former wife with genital stimulation during the first year or so of our marriage.

If a) being married and b) sharing a bed does not constitute a condition of ongoing, expressed consent to sex with one's spouse there is a dangerous legal and cultural road ahead for married people. And men, in particular.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/03/woman-finds-out-husband-raped-her-from-videos-on-his-phone/
uh, the article pretty much made it plain.

“I take the view you took advantage of the fact that she was in drink and a heavy sleeper.”

He was waiting till she was drunkenly out and then going to town on her.

That's rape by any standard

uh, the article pretty much made it plain.

“I take the view you took advantage of the fact that she was in drink and a heavy sleeper.”

He was waiting till she was drunkenly out and then going to town on her.

That's rape by any standard

Meh. Don't sleep in the same bed as the man you married if you don't want it.

I just can't believe what an unashamed asshole @Thunderflash500 is.

I mean I always thought he was a cowardly little bitch, but damn this thread is literally blowing my mind.

Like I didn't think someone so primitive would also be on the internet.

Can we ban someone for promoting marital rape?

@Limbo Pete

Any man calling this rape is a traitor. Fuck y'all. Even worse is making this a criminal matter. The obvious remedy is divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back