Husband Sentenced To 9 Years For Sexually Penetrating Bed-Sharing Wife In Her Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are too damn emotional. I never said obesity was some lie. I said BMI is flawed in determining obesity and it is. I am considered borderline obese and have very little fat on my frame. It is you that takes my personal experience posts and takes them out of context

Let me ask you this. If you agree most wives would not want to see their husbands go to prison over this. Then why are you flaming me in this thread? Why flame another poster you agree with.

But yea, your battered wife analogy is pure dog shit. I'd bet you anything most women would say being physically beaten is far worse than a needle dick husband banging them while they sleep.

If you do not want problems with me then stop following me into threads looking to throw shit and nothing else. Seriously dude, which one of us is following the other around like a scorned ex girlfriend. Is there some sexual tension here?
<Prem973>
I already explained to you that BMI is used as a rule of thumb for assessing whole populations and not for suitable for gauging individuals on its own. The fit guys that fall under obese are statistically irrelevant when the number of actually obese Americans dwarfs them by an order of magnitude. Again, you have a difficulty understanding that the world around you does not reflect your specific surroundings.

"Let me ask you this. If you agree most wives would not want to see their husbands go to prison over this. Then why are you flaming me in this thread? Why flame another poster you agree with."

Again, it goes back to your first post in this thread:
Would you want your wife to spend 9 years in prison if she fucked you while you slept?
No man would, so why even ask this ridiculous question? The vast majority of men would not even feel a hint of violation from it.

Some of y'all need to go outside and catch some rays. Or Covid. Either one might chill your shit out a bit. At the end of the day this story has zero relevance to anything that might ever affect you. Cheers, grumpy fuckers!

Some of y'all need to go outside and catch some rays. Or Covid. Either one might chill your shit out a bit. At the end of the day this story has zero relevance to anything that might ever affect you. Cheers, grumpy fuckers!

Now now. We all get heated. Not cool to judge.

Just did a nice run in sunny OC as a matter of fact. Lot of people outside. Was nice to see.

And yea, this story means Jack shit to any of us. Was stupid of me to even comment on it.

Last edited:
<Prem973>
I already explained to you that BMI is used as a rule of thumb for assessing whole populations and not for suitable for gauging individuals on its own. The fit guys that fall under obese are statistically irrelevant when the number of actually obese Americans dwarfs them by an order of magnitude. Again, you have a difficulty understanding that the world around you does not reflect your specific surroundings.

"Let me ask you this. If you agree most wives would not want to see their husbands go to prison over this. Then why are you flaming me in this thread? Why flame another poster you agree with."

Again, it goes back to your first post in this thread:

No man would, so why even ask this ridiculous question? The vast majority of men would not even feel a hint of violation from it.

Here you are still rambling on about BMI in a thread not about BMI.

People have different opinions dude. Stop acting like you have some moral high ground and the only valid opinion. The female perspective happened to agree with me and not you. Accept that not everyone thinks exactly like you

And seriously, stop fucking following me into other threads just to flame and shit post. Just fucking get over your hurt feelings from the COVID thread. Grow a pair and move on.

Jesus Christ, I sincerely hope a lot of these posters are not fucking married. There is some gross ass posting going on in here.

Think of it this way, if you found out your wife was shoving a dildo in your ass every time you passed out drunk and videotaping it. Would you consider that sexual assault, I really fucking hope so.

Jesus Christ, I sincerely hope a lot of these posters are not fucking married. There is some gross ass posting going on in here.

Think of it this way, if you found out your wife was shoving a dildo in your ass every time you passed out drunk and videotaping it. Would you consider that sexual assault, I really fucking hope so.
I think a lot of posters getting upset are not understanding that I 100% think the husband is wrong and guilty, but there is probably even more to the story, I know I feel like I’m being told I’m wrong and the is nothing more to the story. I also don’t think it’s fair to judge me for not understanding how the wife didn’t wake up.

I think a lot of posters getting upset are not understanding that I 100% think the husband is wrong and guilty, but there is probably even more to the story, I know I feel like I’m being told I’m wrong and the is nothing more to the story. I also don’t think it’s fair to judge me for not understanding how the wife didn’t wake up.
I have a good friend that has to take prescribed sleeping pills and the only reason she found out this was happening to her was her fuck

I think a lot of posters getting upset are not understanding that I 100% think the husband is wrong and guitlty, but there is probably even more to the story, I know I feel like I’m being told I’m wrong and the is nothing more to the story. I also don’t think it’s fair to judge me for not understanding how the wife didn’t wake up.
I have a good friend that has to take prescribed sleeping pills and the only reason she found out this was happening to her was her fucking kid told her.

Here you are still rambling on about BMI in a thread not about BMI.

People have different opinions dude. Stop acting like you have some moral high ground and the only valid opinion. The female perspective happened to agree with me and not you. Accept that not everyone thinks exactly like you

And seriously, stop fucking following me into other threads just to flame and shit post. Just fucking get over your hurt feelings from the COVID thread. Grow a pair and move on.
Man, you are really dense. I didn't bring up your BMI post to argue it, but to point out how frequently you mistake your own anecdotal experience as truth. You do it time and time again, in every thread I spot you in.

lol@"following you around". If I happen to spot an idiotic post, I'm gonna respond. Why do you keep bringing up the COVID thread like it wasn't YOU who ended up tucking your dick and licking your wounds?

I have a good friend that has to take prescribed sleeping pills and the only reason she found out this was happening to her was her fucking kid told her.
Yes that’s what I said, I thought the husband must have been drugging her too, alcohol alone would not keep me asleep

Man, you are really dense. I didn't bring up your BMI post to argue it, but to point out how frequently you mistake your own anecdotal experience as truth. You do it time and time again, in every thread I spot you in.

lol@"following you around". If I happen to spot an idiotic post, I'm gonna respond. Why do you keep bringing up the COVID thread like it wasn't YOU who ended up tucking your dick and licking your wounds?
Don’t get me started on BMI, according to that hate scale I should weigh between 95- 125 pounds or something.

Don’t get me started on BMI, according to that hate scale I should weigh between 95- 125 pounds or something.
<Prem973>

Once again, BMI is meant as a general rule of thumb for evaluating populations of people- and it works perfectly fine for that application. It's not accurate for assessing the health of an individual and doesn't claim to be.
The BMI is generally used as a means of correlation between groups related by general mass and can serve as a vague means of estimating adiposity. The duality of the BMI is that, while it is easy to use as a general calculation, it is limited as to how accurate and pertinent the data obtained from it can be. Generally, the index is suitable for recognizing trends within sedentary or overweight individuals because there is a smaller margin of error.[31]
This is why obesity data triggers simpletons. "Even though I am 240 lbs of muscle, BMI charts categorize me as obese therefore it is wrong!"

<Prem973>

Once again, BMI is meant as a general rule of thumb for evaluating populations of people- and it works perfectly fine for that application. It's not accurate for assessing the health of an individual and doesn't claim to be.
The BMI is generally used as a means of correlation between groups related by general mass and can serve as a vague means of estimating adiposity. The duality of the BMI is that, while it is easy to use as a general calculation, it is limited as to how accurate and pertinent the data obtained from it can be. Generally, the index is suitable for recognizing trends within sedentary or overweight individuals because there is a smaller margin of error.[31]
This is why obesity data triggers simpletons. "Even though I am 240 lbs of muscle, BMI charts categorize me as obese therefore it is wrong!"
Yes, they’re a hate group I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back