Husband Sentenced To 9 Years For Sexually Penetrating Bed-Sharing Wife In Her Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the words you wrote. How is that in any way respectful to your wives/girlfriends? Any time you want, when ever YOU Please. Its not your body to fuck.

Lol you really just don't get it. You are not in the same reality as us. In your world being a worm is the ideal state of a man. One who must cower to women as a form of respect. We are literally not speaking the same language. You can't understand our words because you aren't living in the same reality.

This reminds me of the Opie and Anthony show where Bobo thought he had a gf. She came into studio and anytime someone made a joke he would say "Hey be respectful! Be respectful!" Of course Bobo is actually mentally retarded. But his philosophies on woman align with leftists. Unsurisingly.

Look at the words you wrote. How is that in any way respectful to your wives/girlfriends? Any time you want, when ever YOU Please. Its not your body to fuck.

Awe. Cry more.

Just because you've never been man enough for a woman to want you to fuck her anytime doesn't mean we are all beta bitches like yourself.

Awe. Cry more.

Just because you've never been man enough for a woman to want you to fuck her anytime doesn't mean we are all beta bitches like yourself.

Lol @BEER

If a mod can edit title name and add "SHE RESPONDED FINALLY" to the end that would be awesome...

Now I've got a bit of a explanation to do that might end up being a little long depending on how long I feel I should elaborate to you sherdoggers about this situation with a lady. There's tons of snow out right now here in Vancouver, I went on my apartment's floor balcony to have a smoke, saw my old man neighbour who seems to be a stoner, and I just smoked a joint with him outside coincidentally , and feel like there's not much else to do but explain this to you all at this very moment.

Anyways Here I go

So I worked this morning and went to do a quick job that took a few hours and then went home. I live right by the skytrain so it's easier to just jump on their to avoid traffic sometimes so that's what I did. As I went home around 10am, and got to my station I stopped to have a smoke. I bought it off someone as I only smoke 2-3 cigarettes a day and don't keep packs on me anymore (Was a former pack a day smoker but haven't done that for almost a year) . I was smoking my cigarette outside there, and I hear a girl's voice behind me ask the same woman if she could buy a cigarette but the lady said sorry I just sold one) .. A minute later, that same girl came walking towards me and I spotted her at the same time, and she came up to me. She was looking into my eyes the entire time as was I, and I knew even prior to talking to her that she was going to end up coming right my way to talk..she asks me if she could share that cigarette with me and that she heard me earlier buying a cigarette from the same woman that denied her. I said yeah of course, and we talked for about 2 minutes, entire time she was looking into my eyes, not even a second looked away...literally. She had a bus to take, and before we parted ways I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no; and I continued asking if she would like to do something together sometime and she said I'd to, and proceeded with giving me her number.. She said text or call me soon.

About 4 hours later, I sent her a friendly text. Nothing much, but just a Hi it was nice to meet you kind of thing and looking forward to getting to know her. Very brief. Normally in the past, women I've met in this situation always texted back expressing themselves the same way I did, briefly. I hadn't gotten a reply for over 10 hours plus, and the next day I decided to try calling once. No answer, but her voicemail came on and I knew it was her and not some fake number she gave me. Another day later, I texted her again asking if she was still wanting to get to know each other etc, and that I couldn't seem to get ahold of her and to just let me know if she would like to or not (again, a brief but friendly text).

It's been about 5 hours since then; and no response. I'm confused! Is she playing the cat and mouse game, does she just like the attention, or maybe avoiding confrontation of saying no to me to my face (which I doubt because of the way she acted towards me when we met!) I have one more text I plan on sending her if i don't get a response by the end of the day, and I plan on making it fairly quirky to see if she will ever respond to that (I'd say I'm a pretty crafty guy in general with these kinds of things). If she doesn't respond to that, then she's definitely not going to respond to me, at that point i'll just lose her number and move on.

I'm in my early mid 20s; and I'm starting to get bored of the random hookups, inviting girls over for a movie at night like back in the high school days hoping to land it, etc...They just don't do it for me anymore and i want something more real.If I wanted to just land random tail I'd go with my friends to the bar on a friday night and bring home a 6 or 7, but that's just not what I want anymore. I'm confident with my looks, I know I'm not ugly by any means, I keep in great shape by doing muay thai a couple times a week and go to the gym 3 times a week, I've even posted my pictures on the mayberry top thread of "who's brave enough to post their pics" so this isn't a thread about insecurity by any means.. This girl seemed very nice and not the type I'd want to just try and bang but more so seek a relationship with. Maybe my first impressions were wrong and she's just immature in only trying to get attention from a bunch of different guys; who knows. (she's 24).. Or maybe she just hasn't made up her mind yet? (that's where my last crafty text I plan to send her later on tonight if I get no response)...

Has this ever happened to any of you(not this exact situation of course) and why do you think they did it, no response at all and just a cold shoulder? I'd like to hear from other sherdoggers thoughts on this. If my story is interesting enough to you to want to know what I end up texting her on my last text and report on what happens, i'll happily do it.

That's all I have right now I think, I could have probably made it shorter but when I'm totally ripped right now from that last joint and tend to elaborate in quite detail when I'm stoned...

EDIT; DEC 8 12:13PM...SHE JUST RESPONDED TO MY LAST TEXT SAYING "YOU'RE CUTE" AND WE STARTED TALKING. I SHOULD GO BUY A LOTTERY TICKET RIGHT NOW LMFAO! OH MY GOD
If a mod can edit title name and add "SHE RESPONDED FINALLY" to the end that would be awesome...

Now I've got a bit of a explanation to do that might end up being a little long depending on how long I feel I should elaborate to you sherdoggers about this situation with a lady. There's tons of snow out right now here in Vancouver, I went on my apartment's floor balcony to have a smoke, saw my old man neighbour who seems to be a stoner, and I just smoked a joint with him outside coincidentally , and feel like there's not much else to do but explain this to you all at this very moment.

Anyways Here I go

So I worked this morning and went to do a quick job that took a few hours and then went home. I live right by the skytrain so it's easier to just jump on their to avoid traffic sometimes so that's what I did. As I went home around 10am, and got to my station I stopped to have a smoke. I bought it off someone as I only smoke 2-3 cigarettes a day and don't keep packs on me anymore (Was a former pack a day smoker but haven't done that for almost a year) . I was smoking my cigarette outside there, and I hear a girl's voice behind me ask the same woman if she could buy a cigarette but the lady said sorry I just sold one) .. A minute later, that same girl came walking towards me and I spotted her at the same time, and she came up to me. She was looking into my eyes the entire time as was I, and I knew even prior to talking to her that she was going to end up coming right my way to talk..she asks me if she could share that cigarette with me and that she heard me earlier buying a cigarette from the same woman that denied her. I said yeah of course, and we talked for about 2 minutes, entire time she was looking into my eyes, not even a second looked away...literally. She had a bus to take, and before we parted ways I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no; and I continued asking if she would like to do something together sometime and she said I'd to, and proceeded with giving me her number.. She said text or call me soon.

About 4 hours later, I sent her a friendly text. Nothing much, but just a Hi it was nice to meet you kind of thing and looking forward to getting to know her. Very brief. Normally in the past, women I've met in this situation always texted back expressing themselves the same way I did, briefly. I hadn't gotten a reply for over 10 hours plus, and the next day I decided to try calling once. No answer, but her voicemail came on and I knew it was her and not some fake number she gave me. Another day later, I texted her again asking if she was still wanting to get to know each other etc, and that I couldn't seem to get ahold of her and to just let me know if she would like to or not (again, a brief but friendly text).

It's been about 5 hours since then; and no response. I'm confused! Is she playing the cat and mouse game, does she just like the attention, or maybe avoiding confrontation of saying no to me to my face (which I doubt because of the way she acted towards me when we met!) I have one more text I plan on sending her if i don't get a response by the end of the day, and I plan on making it fairly quirky to see if she will ever respond to that (I'd say I'm a pretty crafty guy in general with these kinds of things). If she doesn't respond to that, then she's definitely not going to respond to me, at that point i'll just lose her number and move on.

I'm in my early mid 20s; and I'm starting to get bored of the random hookups, inviting girls over for a movie at night like back in the high school days hoping to land it, etc...They just don't do it for me anymore and i want something more real.If I wanted to just land random tail I'd go with my friends to the bar on a friday night and bring home a 6 or 7, but that's just not what I want anymore. I'm confident with my looks, I know I'm not ugly by any means, I keep in great shape by doing muay thai a couple times a week and go to the gym 3 times a week, I've even posted my pictures on the mayberry top thread of "who's brave enough to post their pics" so this isn't a thread about insecurity by any means.. This girl seemed very nice and not the type I'd want to just try and bang but more so seek a relationship with. Maybe my first impressions were wrong and she's just immature in only trying to get attention from a bunch of different guys; who knows. (she's 24).. Or maybe she just hasn't made up her mind yet? (that's where my last crafty text I plan to send her later on tonight if I get no response)...

Has this ever happened to any of you(not this exact situation of course) and why do you think they did it, no response at all and just a cold shoulder? I'd like to hear from other sherdoggers thoughts on this. If my story is interesting enough to you to want to know what I end up texting her on my last text and report on what happens, i'll happily do it.

That's all I have right now I think, I could have probably made it shorter but when I'm totally ripped right now from that last joint and tend to elaborate in quite detail when I'm stoned...

EDIT; DEC 8 12:13PM...SHE JUST RESPONDED TO MY LAST TEXT SAYING "YOU'RE CUTE" AND WE STARTED TALKING. I SHOULD GO BUY A LOTTERY TICKET RIGHT NOW LMFAO! OH MY GOD

ITT - guys who think fucking an unconscious woman is "alpha".

You literally couldn't make this shit up.

Look you pseudo-men, I've hooked up with plenty of honeys and they all enjoyed it. It has never occurred to me for a microsecond to get off on a female who lacked the faculties to respond. If control over women is your thing and you think that makes you "alpha", I present to you to manliest man of all...
200.gif

Clearly a Sherdog member.

I'm sure you're wrote some laughable shit too in your thousands of posts. I'm not ashamed. I even ended up fucking her in the end. And guess what, it was worth it

Lol whatever you say kid. Are you still crying?

Oh look, another rape supporter. How cute. How is having sex with your wife while she sleeps at all masculine or manly? How is it not the utmost disrespect for her?

This isn't about supporting or trying to justify what this guy did to his wife, you hopeless moron.

Every rational person knows that if a husband puts his hand between his wife's legs without asking permission first it is not sexual assault.

And they also know that if a guy puts his hands between the legs of a stranger on the subway without asking permission first it is sexual assault.

Because every rational person knows there is an ongoing, implied consent to sexual contact within a (healthy) marriage.

This is why, however wrong, disrespectful and violating completing a sex act with a sleeping spouse may be, it is not "rape".

But I understand this argument is far too complex and nuanced for emotionally triggered, knee-jerk drama queens to wrap their heads around.

Lol whatever you say kid. Are you still crying?

I can't even remember what thread you're pointing out. This only shows me how personally you take it when I give my opinion on what Again? Oh right, I just remembered. Trannys. You must have a real thing about them for taking it so personally. That's okay though, you can be passionate about them all your want.

I can't even remember what thread you're pointing out. This only shows me how personally you take it when I give my opinion on what Again? Oh right, I just remembered. Trannys. You must have a real thing about them for taking it so personally. That's okay though, you can be passionate about them all your want.

Haha you ran away from that thread as soon as I posted it.

Everyone in that thread was laughing at you, it was hilarious. But you're probably used to that in real life.

Its funny seeing you pretend to be a tough guy who gets laid in here as well.

Take another red pill tough guy lol

Haha you ran away from that thread as soon as I posted it.

Everyone in that thread was laughing at you, it was hilarious. But you're probably used to that in real life.

Its funny seeing you pretend to be a tough guy who gets laid in here as well.

Take another red pill tough guy lol

I honestly didn't see it, I had a lot of notifications and probably missed it. I don't care if a bunch of pro trannys were laughing at me. I skimmed through that tread and some of the same people who were angry at me were the same people that were literally hitting on the picture of that man in a dress. So I honesty don't give a fuck. You can continue hanging out in a thread with your fellows who compliment some :eek::eek::eek: wearing a dress. I act the same way in person that I do on here. It's so clear that yore absolutely furious at me, I can really tell. Maybe you really do love men in dresses, I don't know. But I really don't give a fuck. Since you can't let it go, that just tells me all I need to know.

Jesus, the only reason this thread is still going on is because

1) The title and first post completely misrepresent what actually happened, with @ultramanhyata continuing to make false equivalences to innocuous situations, which is not what happened, throughout the thread
2) People are too lazy to read the article

I honestly didn't see it, I had a lot of notifications and probably missed it. I don't care if a bunch of pro trannys were laughing at me. I skimmed through that tread and some of the same people who were angry at me were the same people that were literally hitting on the picture of that man in a dress. So I honesty don't give a fuck. You can continue hanging out in a thread with your fellows who compliment some :eek::eek::eek: wearing a dress. I act the same way in person that I do on here. It's so clear that yore absolutely furious at me, I can really tell. Maybe you really do love men in dresses, I don't know. But I really don't give a fuck. Since you can't let it go, that just tells me all I need to know.

Sure kid. Whatever you say lol.

my wife farts in my cpap machine when i'm sleeping

i'm not sure that's even possible

i don't actually have a wife

i just have cats

it's really lonely inside this genie lamp

pls someone hug me

IMO, if someone has given you permission to fuck them while they sleep it's okay to do so.

If they haven't, then you shouldn't fuck them while they are asleep. Especially not multiple times while filming it all.

Every rational person knows that if a husband puts his hand between his wife's legs without asking permission first it is not sexual assault.

False. It doesn't matter if she's your wife or not, without permission, it's called sexual assault.

Because every rational person knows there is an ongoing, implied consent to sexual contact within a (healthy) marriage.

There is no such thing as "implied consent". If you assume that consent is implied, and you catch a rape charge, it's because you fucking raped someone.

This is why, however wrong, disrespectful and violating completing a sex act with a sleeping spouse may be, it is not "rape".

A sleeping person is unable to consent to sexual activity. Therefore, you are raping someone.

But I understand this argument is far too complex and nuanced for emotionally triggered, knee-jerk drama queens to wrap their heads around.

You wish there was more nuance to rape, don't you?

False. It doesn't matter if she's your wife or not, without permission, it's called sexual assault.

So, in your opinion, if a man starts coming on to his wife, touching her sexually, but she says she's not in the mood and he stops, he has sexually assaulted his wife, correct?

Since, if a man touched a stranger on the subway sexually, and she said "Stop", and he stopped, he would still be guilty of sexual assault. Right?

fascinating-please-do-go-on.jpg

This isn't about supporting or trying to justify what this guy did to his wife, you hopeless moron.

And they also know that if a guy puts his hands between the legs of a stranger on the subway without asking permission first it is sexual assault.

From a legal perspective I agree that this is a nuanced situation. Clearly my tendency to initiate intimate physical contact with my wife is something met with enthusiasm rather than criminal charges and yes, there is rationally a different standard to be applied as opposed to contact initiated with a stranger. I'm not seeing a lot of nuance with many of these meatheaded "you beta cuck virgins just don't know how to take what you want" responses though, and you drift into that territory with that "emotionally triggered drama queen" foolishness. Having a problem with guys who think marriage makes a woman's body the property of the man to use as he pleases 24/7 isn't a beta position. I submit that an alpha doesn't allow that shit within his tribe. This misappropriation of what it means to be an alpha male is rampant here, a reflection of society I fear. I guess it's an issue of where you draw the line. So to be clear, let me ask, do you believe it is possible for an act to occur within marriage that constitutes "rape"? This actually could be an interesting conversation if framed and applied properly.

1) The title and first post completely misrepresent what actually happened, with @ultramanhyata continuing to make false equivalences to innocuous situations, which is not what happened, throughout the thread
Yeah I'm guilty, just jumped in. Maybe I really should read that article.

This entire issue hinges on the distinction between the sexual consent and body sharing implied in marriage and the sexual non-consent and non-body sharing implied in human relationships outside marriage.

The facts included in the article I read would not qualify the act reported as "rape" in accordance with the above.

If they did, then every man or woman who has ever awoken their sleeping spouse with sex would be guilty of rape, since they didn't wake their spouse first and verbally ask if they could begin fondling/penetrating them.

This is very fucking simple.

So, in your opinion, if a man starts coming on to his wife, touching her sexually, but she says she's not in the mood and he stops, he has sexually assaulted his wife, correct?

Since, if a man touched a stranger on the subway sexually, and she said "Stop", and he stopped, he would still be guilty of sexual assault. Right?

fascinating-please-do-go-on.jpg

From a legal standpoint, if she decided to press charges, absolutely.

"Implied consent" is a dangerous game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back