Husband Sentenced To 9 Years For Sexually Penetrating Bed-Sharing Wife In Her Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sick to bang your unconscious wife repeated times and film it each time.Yeah nothing creepy at all about it. If you are not coherent to give consent then consent is not implied by a marital contract.Not sure if it fits the definition of rape (sounds more like sexual abuse) Either way dude should goto jail.

The story would make more sense if he was raping her anus.

Like he doesn't even come home when she calls him out, just goes to the police? Not even a "wait honey I can explain?"
he knew she saw the videos (which there were many) his goose was cooked.Even he knew it was rape.Funny how some posters her are defending or even advocating his actions.Says alot about their "character".

she continued to sleep during rape?! and why the fuck a guy would marry a woman that doesnt want to have sex with him? fucked up story

As a definition of "rape" this is a bridge too far for my tastes. I can't tell you how many times I awoke my former wife with genital stimulation during the first year or so of our marriage.

If a) being married and b) sharing a bed does not constitute a condition of ongoing, expressed consent to sex with one's spouse there is a dangerous legal and cultural road ahead for married people. And men, in particular.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/03/woman-finds-out-husband-raped-her-from-videos-on-his-phone/
How is marriage open and ongoing consent? The wife clearly didn't want to get penetrated. Just because you say I do, does not mean that all rules regarding consent go out the window. Rape is still rape, even if you are married. Why would you want to force sex on an unwilling partner? I see no gain from it other then souring your relationship.

You'd think he would know by the time he married her if his wife would be down for some sleep sex or not. I happen to think that he knew she wouldn't be ok with it, and he went ahead and did it anyway.

You can, without question, rape your wife.
No. You can not, with out question rape your wife. Rape does not stop being rape after vows.

Real talk. I read the article 2x trying to figure out what he was doing where his wife never woke up but it still constituted rape.

Still, if it's what is implied then, yeah, that's rape, wife or not.
Go back to white hating.

How does his wife even sleep through that?

Is that possible?

This whole thing is bizarre on all levels.

she continued to sleep during rape?! and why the fuck a guy would marry a woman that doesnt want to have sex with him? fucked up story
Are illiterate?
let me guess you didn't read the article

In my experience with marrying women who wont have sex, is that, often times before marriage the sex is great and fulfilling. Then after the vows, the fake mask she wore is gone and the sex stops. Common as hell, which is why they say, when you say I do, she says not any more: is as common as it is.

For someone with such a principled, even if nonsensical, opposition to mass murderers, you just made one hell of a Jeffrey Dalmer-esque post describing your view of women and the oh-so-unfair nature of courtship ("they only like douche bags and jerks! Nice guys finish last!")
Not that I am disagreeing a whole lot, but isn't it kinda reality that during a womans sexual prime, nice guys do finish last? That only after that prime, when it is time to settle down and do the family thing that nice guys win? Sure as hell seems like it, see it all the time every where I go.

that's balony

the fact that they have past and current agreement to sex, yes, I'm calling marriage an agreement to sex, and the fact that they share the same bed, only crazies would call that rape. Hard to call it assault since that would imply violence.... forcible rape? Some couples enjoy that sorta thing
She clearly didn't. If she did, then he would not have gone to jail. Oh and she would not have talked about how it shattered her life.. Rape is rape. You fucking sicko.

How is marriage open and ongoing consent? The wife clearly didn't want to get penetrated. Just because you say I do, does not mean that all rules regarding consent go out the window. Rape is still rape, even if you are married. Why would you want to force sex on an unwilling partner? I see no gain from it other then souring your relationship.

It's about what it means for a man and woman who love one another to become "one flesh". The man commits his body to his wife and she her body to her husband.

A married man fondling his wife's genitals is no more "rape" than is the man masturbating his own member.

Let's say this guy and his wife had normal, consensual willing sex before she fell asleep.

But then, because the guy has some kind of twisted, Bill Cosbyish fetish, he decides to have at her again while she's in a sound sleep.

Still "rape" in your estimation?
Yes.

It's about what it means for a man and woman who love one another to become "one flesh". The man commits his body to his wife and she her body to her husband.

A married man fondling his wife's genitals is no more "rape" than is the man masturbating his own member.
It wasn't fondling, it was penetration, and that is rape.. She didn't consent, law requires consent. Rape is still rape if there is no consent. Marriage is not the ownership of her body. its hers not yours. You don't get to decide when to have sex. Not now, not ever. What the fuck is wrong with you and your rape fetish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back