Husband Sentenced To 9 Years For Sexually Penetrating Bed-Sharing Wife In Her Sleep | Page 19

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by ultramanhyata, Aug 9, 2017.

1. closequarters Green Belt

closequarters
    Jesus Christ, this must be a hot dog down a hallway situation if she didn't even know.

ALE likes this.
  2. ripskater Steel Belt

ripskater
    I don't know how she could not wake up to him having sex with her. Unless she has drugged herself. Which is possible I guess.

closequarters likes this.
  3. closequarters Green Belt

closequarters
    Drugs is possible and probable. That's probably what spurned the husband to try it.

4. ripskater Steel Belt

ripskater
    It's the only way she doesn't know he's having sex with her.

And it's gotta be something powerful to knock her out that much.

5. Peloquin Burger of the day Belt

Peloquin
    Devils advocate

What kind of moron tapes them and keeps them on their phone.Thats some amateur hour bullshit right there.
    If you do something like that offload it to an encrypted cloud or usb dongle and hide that shit.Don't be stupid enough to keep it ON your phone (i know he was using a locker program but those are easy to beat)

encrypted usb in a safe or encrypted website with hexadecimal password...just sayin

6. closequarters Green Belt

closequarters
    Their marriage was doomed. He should have gotten out before all of this.

If my wife is drunk, she'll try to jump my bones. I definitely don't have to try very hard to convince her to let me smash.

My wife even likes me to cup or rub her tits and ass when she's sleeping (lots of girls are the same way) and sometimes when I try to have to sex before bed, she'll tell me to wake her up in the middle of the night and we'll have sex. I guess it makes it feel more spontaneous.

What kind of wife do you have that you guys basically treat your life like you're on your 5th date?

7. Trotsky Purple Belt

Trotsky
    No. Socially inept or physically unattractive guys might finish last, but being nice has never been a systemic barrier to romantic success. People just conflate being a self-appraised nice guy with other defects: like the guy who says to himself "man, I don't have sex with a lot of girls like that asshole and would never be so promiscuous" without questioning the fact that the determiner in that equation is guy 2 possessing qualities that attract people, and guy 1 lacking them.

As far as I can tell, the quality that women are able to accommodate with age is lack of confidence: something that can be fatal as a young man in a competitive romantic marketplace. Ugly guys with confident personalities get wildly beautiful girls every single day (which is really pretty awesome considering how utterly screwed ugly women are in finding love), but socially phobic guys are pretty well out of luck in that regard until older age it seems.

So, to the extent that socially reserved people tend to be non-aggressive, maybe there is some truth to the adage.

HomerThompson and Quipling like this.
  8. m52nickerson EXTERMINATE!

m52nickerson
    Unless you have been living under the proverbial rock since the early 90's, yes.

9. m52nickerson EXTERMINATE!

m52nickerson
    Compare the examples you gave to the story in which the wife was not even aware of what was going on, and was not being woken up. If you can find any differences, and you should, you may have a better understanding.

closequarters and Rav1n1983 like this.
  10. closequarters Green Belt

closequarters
    edit: Dude is a rapist. I initially wasn't blaming the just woman. I was blaming a bad marriage. But after reading the article closer, the woman is not at fault. The husband has some kind if rape fetish and played it out on his passed out wife.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017 at 6:59 AM
    HomerThompson and m52nickerson like this.
  11. ultramanhyata Silver Belt

ultramanhyata
    You've obviously never experienced the selfless, loving communion that is a healthy marriage.

You want to try and compare a college kid putting his penis in a random girl passed out in a frat house with a husband putting his penis in the wife sleeping beside him.

I hope one day you fall in genuine love with a woman who loves you in return. You can then look back on the diseased comments you made here with the shame and regret they warrant.

HomerThompson likes this.
  12. ultramanhyata Silver Belt

ultramanhyata
    One thing I would expect (and hope) is that you're still in high school.

13. herra Blue Belt

herra
    If you wake up in the morning and your wife is already going to town on the morning wood, is that technically rape?

14. Kframe Purple Belt

Kframe
    Why would I be in highschool? For being anti rape? You have yet to tell me or anyone else, why fucking a woman who is asleep, is not rape. She did not consent. Why do you have this primitive view that it is ok to rape your wife?

15. Kframe Purple Belt

Kframe
    How is it not rape if she is asleep? Why is that justified in your world view? How is fucking your sleeping wife a show of love? How is it not a show of extreme disrespect? Clearly you did not respect her enough to wait for her to wake up.

In this entire thread you have not provided anything that amounts to evidence that would stand up in court.

How is raping your sleeping wife loving communion?

16. ALE Green Belt

ALE
    i think you are right.

my friends told me about boring sex or not getting pussy after few months, older female friends at work told me they don't fuck (with their man) after marriage... and they were shocked by my sexual life with my long time gf. sad shit.

Kframe likes this.
  17. Kframe Purple Belt

Kframe
    Why would I know him? Has he been in anything I would know? Looked him up, he is a rapper. I don't listen to rap.

18. Kframe Purple Belt

Kframe
    That is why LTR is a disaster. Why bother when you know the truth. The moment they get a commitment the sex goes out the window.

19. hillelslovak87 Brown Belt

hillelslovak87
    Or just not videotape what could be considered a criminal offense in the first place. Whataboob.

Peloquin likes this.
  20. WalkenWouldOwn Steel Belt

WalkenWouldOwn
    He is a 500lb Virgin. Nobody else could hate women so much.