Crime Hundreds of sex abuse allegations found in fundamental Baptist churches across U.S.

That's probably a much larger, broader discussion . . .

If God is the source of morality and is the ultimate moral being, that should be apparent in God's actions.

If God is the source of morality and is the ultimate moral being, that should be apparent in God's actions.

We have free will . . . God gave Pharaoh many chances to change on his own . . .

We have free will . . . God gave Pharaoh many chances to change on his own . . .

So because we have free will and God gave Pharaoh chances (and then hardened his heart), God killed the Egyptian children.

Is that moral?

So because we have free will and God gave Pharaoh chances (and then hardened his heart), God killed the Egyptian children.

Is that moral?

God gave Pharaoh chances . . . proved His power by the previous plagues. Pharaoh chose to ignore it and paid dearly for it. His heart was hardened well after he passed the point of no return.

Can you apply what is or isn't moral to God?

Is it moral for a human to go around killing kids? I would say no.

How can anyone worship a god that let's evil shit like this happen in his own places of worship lmao

Is it moral for a human to go around killing kids? I would say no.

If it's not moral for humans to kill kids, why would be it moral for a god? If God's morality is superior to ours, shouldn't it include the not kid killing?

If it's not moral for humans to kill kids, why would be it moral for a god? If God's morality is superior to ours, shouldn't it include the not kid killing?

God is superior to us . . . period. I'm not going to claim to know His reasoning for doing anything.

There is a ton of research out there on this topic. Have you bothered to look into it?

God is superior to us . . . period. I'm not going to claim to know His reasoning for doing anything.

There is a ton of research out there on this topic. Have you bothered to look into it?

I'm glad I will never have to be in your position.

I am free to say that any god who would kill children with a plague to demonstrate its power is evil.

You apparently are not.

Funny how outrage and media coverage is greater when it comes to Christian institutions than when it comes to secular ones.

Within a month of the initial reporting, the Football Association, the Scottish Football Association, several football clubs and over 20 UK police forces had established various inquiries and investigations and over 350 alleged victims had come forward. By July 2018, 300 suspects were reported to have been identified by 849 alleged victims, with 2,807 incidents involving 340 different clubs.

How many people even know or care about the abuse in soccer? Would they ever be equally harsh in judging the system in which the abuses were made? Would anyone go so far to declare soccer itself as being conductive to sexual abuse of minors?

Answers to these questions are leading me to believe that there is much more interest in bashing Christianity than in being aware of the sexual abuse itself and trying to help the victims.

Nailed it. This thread was only made due to the religious angle. TS cares more about bashing religious institutions than eradicating child abusers wherever on earth that they may be. For shame.

Last edited:
Nailed it. This thread was only made due to the religious angle. TS cares more about bashing religious institutions than eradicating child abusers wherever on earth that they may be.
Feel free to post a day old article about the hundreds of child rapes at another US institute if you so please

You don't deny it, you deflect. Telling.
Nah you're just a dumbass. If there was another Penn state I would make a thread about that too. Speaking of which did you know Sandusky was an active member of his church and nassar was even a teacher at his in his spare time. At least there is a shared variable

So much for "only catholic church" argument. This is happening in all forms of organized religion across the US. The whole "find a small private church" to avoid sexual abuse bull shit doesn't fly. Same old story of cover ups and no charges. How can God exist and let this happen to thousands upon thousands of children in houses preaching his word and bearing his name?

At least three other teen girls would accuse Hyles of sexual misconduct, but he never faced charges or even sat for a police interview related to the accusations. When he got in trouble, Hyles was able to simply move on, from one church assignment to the next.

Hyles’ flight to safety has become a well-worn path for ministers in the independent fundamental Baptist movement.

For decades, women and children have faced rampant sexual abuse while worshiping at independent fundamental Baptist churches around the country. The network of churches and schools has often covered up the crimes and helped relocate the offenders, an eight-month Star-Telegram investigation has found.

https://www.star-telegram.com/livin...JzbvPK6Dw00Ck_CnVOsg1lqp9BCWpLpQZajk4VC-S9g_c
Sexual abuse happens everywhere, but this story doesn't remotely undermine the weight of evidence that the problem is far more acute in the Catholic church than any other institution (besides the military).

Of course, the #1 source of sex abuse is incest abuse, but none of these #metoo cunts wants to talk about that because there's really nothing to take away from a predator in his own home, or the homes of his family members, beyond his own freedom. Historically, it has also far more widespread among black families:
https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/publications/Abstract.aspx?id=237711

But nope! You see virtually no pressure on the military or the home environment. Why? Because feminazi cunts don't want to plunder the job of some Captain who patrols the Korengal Valley or Fallujah, and liberals don't want to shine a light on the fact that their champion identity politics minorities are evidently far more wicked than these predominantly white, conservative Christians.

No plush 7-digit office jobs at Uber to devour. No bastions of their partisan enemies to disrupt and attack.

I'm glad I will never have to be in your position.

I am free to say that any god who would kill children with a plague to demonstrate its power is evil.

You apparently are not.

That's your choice dude . . . say whatever you want. Not my problem.

Nah you're just a dumbass. If there was another Penn state I would make a thread about that too. Speaking of which did you know Sandusky was an active member of his church and nassar was even a teacher at his in his spare time. At least there is a shared variable

Claims it's not about the religious angle.
Can't help himself from working in the religious angle.

<puh-lease75>

Last edited:
Claims it's not about the religious angle.
Can't help himself from working in the religious angle.

<puh-lease75>

tenor.gif

This is like saying all preachers are gay or pedophiles . . . adds nothing to discussion.

Sandusky being an active member of his church has no bearing on the validity of those who also attended his or any other church.

Attending church or professing to be a Christian doesn't mean a person is perfect.

Back