How to get rid of Charlie Z the nice way

I don't think he's a narcissist as much as he's actually retarded. He's simply a high functioning retard.
if you think he's retarded you should check out prophet muscle, his shit at least is hilarious. but he genuinely seems to have the iq of a 5 year old and he never has actually hit anyone but he's challenged a lot of guys, tyson, wilder, rich piana and at least he's got some athletic ability, he probably could hurt the average person if he did what charlie does, he's alot bigger.

if you think he's retarded you should check out prophet muscle, his shit at least is hilarious. but he genuinely seems to have the iq of a 5 year old and he never has actually hit anyone but he's challenged a lot of guys, tyson, wilder, rich piana and at least he's got some athletic ability, he probably could hurt the average person if he did what charlie does, he's alot bigger.

Why would I want to give these cunts more views? Plus, it will just piss me off. I'm not the least bit curious.

Is this serious I honestly thought these videos were for comedic purposes?? I think they're hilarious he literally had me rolling on the ground.

this one had me rolling, it's a good thing the guy didn't pull his gun:

someone just curb stomp the lil retard and get it overwith ffs. If you're mentally unstable and non violent then ok we can all be nice to you and help you. If you're mentally unstable and violent as fuck then you need to be put down before something serious happens. Fuck the bullshit
He's a dick. Let's spar bro then throws down like it's been a nuclear holocaust, bitch move, and yeah I'd say it to his face.

no i have read any of of his stuff. but the might is right thing i got from a Jack London book, Sea Wolf.

Gotcha. I was referring to the intellect/instinct part of your post, which is something Sinek talks about just in a different way. His point essentially being that we make decisions with our inner primitive brain, and rationalize those decisions with outer part of our brain. i.e. people don't buy Apple products because of their technical specifications; they buy Apple products because something about the company and the product resonates with them at a very basic level, and then they use specs to justify the purchase.

Gotcha. I was referring to the intellect/instinct part of your post, which is something Sinek talks about just in a different way. His point essentially being that we make decisions with our inner primitive brain, and rationalize those decisions with outer part of our brain. i.e. people don't buy Apple products because of their technical specifications; they buy Apple products because something about the company and the product resonates with them at a very basic level, and then they use specs to justify the purchase.
sounds about right to me.

Back