How to get rid of Charlie Z the nice way

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by Yourstepdad, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Yourstepdad Green Belt

Yourstepdad
    Since this cat really seems to believe in his own illusions, let's treat him like we treat demented eldery people: never argue, simply play along

Some champion boxer should play along with the crazy and tell him 'yeah Charlie ur the g.o.a.t. we are all scared of you, now retire so that you can be inducted into the boxing hall of fame'. And put his picture up on the wall somewhere like in the canteen in Canastota or Vegas. Have George Foreman hand him a bunch of flowers and take a picture. (After all he did challenge Wilder and actually showed up <Lmaoo>)

Now ok goat off you go champ, and by the way have you taken your champion-pills today already? Only true champions get to eat those

2. mozfonky We oughta be fightin' a bottle of Geritol.

mozfonky
    he's not doing anything anmmore is he?

3. xbone19 Green Belt

xbone19
    Saw a vid on world star the other day where he got punished

4. Reyesnuthugr belt

Reyesnuthugr
    He wouldn't shut up after that. The whole reason he does it is for attention.

You think he wont need attention after getting his first giant taste of validation? Your scenario is kinda funny but it would make things even worse.

5. mozfonky We oughta be fightin' a bottle of Geritol.

mozfonky
    he's genuinely nuts, there are a few of them out there, Prophet Muscle is another. It's kind of understandable though, and all men are like that to one degree or another. Guys like this though have such a pronounced need for validation and plus they are a little crazy. I don't know if whatever scars that created that would be healed by anything. I've noticed older men, talking 55+ who just can't handle the fact that they are fucking useless and I've noticed older women, when the kids leave home and their beauty is gone, they get fucking wierd too, really needy for attention.

6. Reyesnuthugr belt

Reyesnuthugr
    He's a narcissist who is given the rare, cushy, protective environment (by another narcissist, his father) to artificially sustain his ego-maniacal delusions.

Anyone has the ability to do this, but I disagree that all people are like this to some extent. For example naturally analytical people are the opposite of this and their interests are the opposite. They would not spring at the chance to do this even if they were handed it on a platter, as it disgusts them.

Anyone who is self-centered and not well accomplished is doomed to a bitter hatred of everything when past their 30's unless they change their outlook completely, which by then is extremely unlikely and difficult, seeing as how they've never taken notes on reality before.

7. mozfonky We oughta be fightin' a bottle of Geritol.

mozfonky
    also, i've known a few nuts, when you encourage them, even by just nodding your head, they get worse because they up the ante, i knew a wierdo who claimed psychic powers, people never argued with him and his ideas would just get worse and worse because he knew it wasn't true but that he had to keep shit interesting.

8. mozfonky We oughta be fightin' a bottle of Geritol.

mozfonky
    how do you know about his life? and what i mean is men and women just crave fucking attention. I don't, but I'm wierd in my own way, I fucking hate people. but most people just need attention, there is a reason why prisoners would rather be around a bunch of rapists and killers rather than put in solitary. It's a human thing, i'm glad i'm not like that but I see it all the fucking time. It's irritating because it's hard to be left the fuck alone like that.

and i guess you're right about accomplishment and bitterness, lots and lots of people like that, but really, like i said, it's commonplace. I loved what Bruce Springsteen said in his book about men who just feel like they've been given such a rotten life, something like "you're nothing special, there are plenty of you in every 'burb in the country". It's true, it's not all our fault, we live in such an egotistical, aggressive country and there just ain't enough room for every single man to be worshipped.

Minowafanatic likes this.
  9. Sharkey Silver Belt

Sharkey
  10. Reyesnuthugr belt

Reyesnuthugr
    Documentary. There's a lot on him, which he is happy to let his life be public record. It's not secret in the least.

^Not arguing with any of that. That is correct.

I think we can both agree there are far better and easier ways to attain company and fellowship others.

11. Reyesnuthugr belt

Reyesnuthugr
    This is the correct answer. The nicest (and yet meanest), easiest way to get rid of Charlie Z.

Assuming he doesn't assault and harass people who ignore him.

Undying Poster likes this.
  12. mozfonky We oughta be fightin' a bottle of Geritol.

mozfonky
    ingnoring them makes them escalate too, when i ignore people it has two effects, either they ignore you back or they harass you more to get attention and get angry at you. Not just losers like charlie z either, some highly accomplished people have went nuts when i had the nerve not to live my life on their clock. I'm always saying, this species is not that evolved, we just think we are. We're basically animals with some really potent gadgets and tools.

13. mozfonky We oughta be fightin' a bottle of Geritol.

mozfonky
    who the fuck made a docu on him? you want to see someone who bests him (by a little) go check out prophet muscle, some of his shit is actually funny as hell, he's probably crazier and dumber than z but he probably could fight better. he's challenged several fighters, roger mayweather, that one heavyweight, fuck, can't think of his name, Rich piana and more. His shit is funny though and you can actually feel for him because you can tell he has the mentality of a 5 year old, i hope he doesn't get himself killed.

14. Pugilistic Black Belt

Pugilistic
    I figured at some point someone's going to kill him, or rather he's going to get himself killed. Watching his videos makes me think most people are actually really nice since most of them seem to react with a "WTF are you serious" rather than flying off the handle in rage and trying to kill him. I feel like someone would've have pulled out a gun on him for the assaults he commit.

That reminds me of this one time at a bar I saw this guy who looked like he was in his 50s telling anybody who will listen about how good at fighting he is. He honestly made me feel sad. Just hope I don't turn into a desperate tool when I get to that age.

15. mozfonky We oughta be fightin' a bottle of Geritol.

mozfonky
    you mean charlie or prophet muscle? Prophet muscle isn't really dangerous in my opinion, he just needs a lot of attention but you don't go up to strangers like that. It's like they need attention but don't have any of the normal methods to go about getting it. It's not unusual, you ever see hecklers at a comedy show? Men do have this alpha thing going, i've been to a few events with celebs and almost every time some man (one writer mentioned this too 'why is it always a man') who can't handle seeing someone get the attention of an audience and try to deflect attention onto themselves, problem is, those disruptive guys haven't made any sacrifices to make that happen. Kind of like fan man in the Holyfield-Bowe2 fight, just some idiot who wants attention. Prophet Muscle is a guy who's actually likeable, one of the vids had a guy just about to pull a gun on him, but he ended up being really nice to him for whatever reason. Some guys never mature, i used to feel like that in high school but I look back on that now and just think "fuck those people, they have nothing to do with me or the people I love" . Like I mentioned, it's validation, maybe it is part of being in the pack or the tribe because if you check, most of the time, when some maniac goes off, most of the time, the reason is he was kicked out of something, wasn't accepted into something or he was really trying to prove himself so he could belong to something. That shit is really overrated, but as Edgar Mitchell has said "we're barely out of the trees".

and as for the old guys, there sure were a lot of them in my first martial arts school, just huge egos, loved to hear themselves speak, loved attention, my mentor, who I believed in at one time was as bad as anyone. You know, some people, if they don't have anything to contribute, or if they don't really want to give anything substantial, they should just go sit down somewhere because they end up doing a lot of damage. I mentioned the older women too, when i was in college, women in their fifties, taking classes for who knows what, used to nag the hell out of the kids, i thought it was unfair because they were trying to relive their motherhood or what have you and just using these kids who didn't need a mother figure.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  16. KillerIsBack V2 Brown Belt

KillerIsBack V2
    Threaten to shoot him on ur property for breaking and entering and make him do tricks while he swims in his own boogers on the floor.

17. Kovalev's "Man Bag" I don't do titles

Kovalev's "Man Bag"
    #1 P4P undefeated UBF world champion Charlie Z!

#ANDSTILL

RR, VanMMA and Yourstepdad like this.
  18. bad seed A Really Cool Opatmus

bad seed
    challenging them makes them worse. They double down on their beliefs and develop a defensive attachment to to their ideas as it takes over their identity.

19. ironfist05 Silver Belt

ironfist05
    This reminds me of the Zizek video about how to just ignore neo-nazis.

Minowafanatic likes this.
  20. Yourstepdad Green Belt

Yourstepdad
    I don't think whatever the fook this guy has could have anything to
    Time for this champ to be inducted and retire so he can have his weekly all-time-great consults (little get-togethers with a highly capable shrink)

All ATG's get to have those, Charlie

Kovalev's "Man Bag" likes this.