How to get rid of Charlie Z the nice way

Threaten to shoot him on ur property for breaking and entering and make him do tricks while he swims in his own boogers on the floor.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: this cat got his brains smashed to the back of his skull by an angry Wilder and still claimed he won while running away

Reality checks don't really seem to register with him

The nice way is a residential course of mental therapy. The other way is send him bowling with about billions.

He is or was supposed to be on meds. Either they didn't work or he wasn't taking them. I think he just wasn't taking his meds and his crazy father went out of his way to encourage his son's behavior by arranging these "fights" by paying the other guys and filming it.

He obviously has some sort of social condition, reminds me of Aspergers.

The documentary is called Troll Champion -

He's just a bully who pays big gym guys to strap on a pair of gloves and just as they are fastening them up he throws big looping punches. He's put numerous heartfelt messages out to Kim Kardashian and bought her $1000 shoes for their wedding...

He cuts the videos as well and makes out he knocked people out when 30 seconds after he goes out on his arse (see Derek the giant vs charlie z)..

Wilder actually taught him a lesson briefly, I think! He decided to take up MMA <31>

The blokes a bully and I could probably masturbate to him being slapped about by someone who really can fight.

The documentary is called Troll Champion -

He's just a bully who pays big gym guys to strap on a pair of gloves and just as they are fastening them up he throws big looping punches. He's put numerous heartfelt messages out to Kim Kardashian and bought her $1000 shoes for their wedding...

He cuts the videos as well and makes out he knocked people out when 30 seconds after he goes out on his arse (see Derek the giant vs charlie z)..

Wilder actually taught him a lesson briefly, I think! He decided to take up MMA <31>

The blokes a bully and I could probably masturbate to him being slapped about by someone who really can fight.

He switched from Kim to Nicki Minaj which is covered in the documentary you posted (must be an ass man?). He's the master of the cheap shot, buying "opponents" to not throw punches back and his dad organizes it all. I wonder if that photo of him and Zab is real or a photoshop, something I could check.

I keep waiting to hear the news that someone's killed him. I think he's mentally ill, but that's not going to stop a lot of people from stabbing him after he pulls this shit. I can't say much but it really looks like any support system he had completely failed him, and they're basically just letting the world take of him now. Unfortunate for him and the world.

I keep waiting to hear the news that someone's killed him. I think he's mentally ill, but that's not going to stop a lot of people from stabbing him after he pulls this shit. I can't say much but it really looks like any support system he had completely failed him, and they're basically just letting the world take of him now. Unfortunate for him and the world.
Yeah, he needs serious help, but it's pretty much a done deal that the guy is going to get killed eventually.

He is or was supposed to be on meds. Either they didn't work or he wasn't taking them. I think he just wasn't taking his meds and his crazy father went out of his way to encourage his son's behavior by arranging these "fights" by paying the other guys and filming it.
Meds don't often work on their own anyway, got to actually invest work in therapy or self betterment etc for it to do more than just take the edge off a condition. Plus like you said, yeah he probably wasn't taking it regardless.

i dunno, i used to see people like him like most of you do, now, having been through so many people in my life, i just see people as more or less the same, corrupt, crazy, lie when it suits them. So, is charlie z worse than a politician? or an army recruiter? who knows, they all lie, they all talk delusionally. for myself, i try not to, i try to be honest to people ,i try to be good to people, don't always succeed.

raw

good old grady(william mayo) remember when conan said "whatever happened to him" and they started a nationwide search for him, shit was surreal.

gotta say, when the conor/mayweather fight was going down, i thought conor was about as delusional as charlie. I still don't believe that conor actually thought he had a chance.

Now there's a Charlie I could get behind. Sad to hear that he passed recently, I saw him live a couple of times and he was a great storyteller. I always figured I'd get to see him again at some point and hear what new stories he came up with after 20 years.

Back