How to get rid of Charlie Z the nice way

Kinda gay for the dude to go for a rear nakedduring a boxing spar, but Charlie's act irritates a lot of ppl.

ingnoring them makes them escalate too, when i ignore people it has two effects, either they ignore you back or they harass you more to get attention and get angry at you. Not just losers like charlie z either, some highly accomplished people have went nuts when i had the nerve not to live my life on their clock. I'm always saying, this species is not that evolved, we just think we are. We're basically animals with some really potent gadgets and tools.
agree completely. we are a pretty deluded bunch. i have two rules in life i live by. might is right, and humans like to think we are intellectual creatures clouded by instinct, when i believe we are instinctive creatures clouded by intellect.

Kinda gay for the dude to go for a rear nakedduring a boxing spar, but Charlie's act irritates a lot of ppl.
He didn't tho... idk what vid u watched but on my end he chokes him during a chase scene. The sparring in the ring ended long before that. First time he was running out, he ground pounded him.
Only gay thing happening was Z playing hard to get and running away constantly.

Why the are we still discussing this moron? This shit is years old.

Why the are we still discussing this moron? This shit is years old.

Maybe because there isnt much going on in this forum between big fights.

On topic the guy should be in a psychiatric ward or at least on some medication, not running around trying to box people in the streets.

agree completely. we are a pretty deluded bunch. i have two rules in life i live by. might is right, and humans like to think we are intellectual creatures clouded by instinct, when i believe we are instinctive creatures clouded by intellect.
kind of have to be like that, even if you aren't.

You ever read Simon Sineks stuff? You’d probably like it.

Ha, small world. Just watched some of his vids and looks like one of them was filmed in tiger's gym on melrose, gonna drop by there one day and ask about that incident. Other looked like gym on la brea nearby which is not even a boxing gym. BTW i don't think this kid is simply looking for validation or attention, I think he legitimately sick / has some mental issues. What are the laws in cali regarding mentally ill who endanger themselves or aggressive towards others?

PS: also somewhat surprised how many guys just took the abuse without retaliation.

Last edited:
someone just curb stomp the lil retard and get it overwith ffs. If you're mentally unstable and non violent then ok we can all be nice to you and help you. If you're mentally unstable and violent as fuck then you need to be put down before something serious happens. Fuck the bullshit

someone just curb stomp the lil retard and get it overwith ffs. If you're mentally unstable and non violent then ok we can all be nice to you and help you. If you're mentally unstable and violent as fuck then you need to be put down before something serious happens. Fuck the bullshit

It's the only humane way.

We don't really need to kill the guy, but he should definitely be on a pharmacy of meds and be institutionalized. Let him start a fight with a giant orderly or whatever they're called and he'll spend the next three days in a padded room, throwing shit at the wall or whatever psychos do.

That's probably the only way he'll have a chance to not get killed in the real world. Dude is playing with fire, he's legit mentally ill, it's scary b/c you want to kick the shit out of the little fucker, but it's also pretty sad when he's obv missing a few screws.

My grandpa, who is now deceased, told me a story once when I was a kid that he worked as an orderly at an insane asylum for a short time. He said they'd give the orderlies a piece of wood with a piece on the end that he described as a looking like bar of soap type with a similar type substance. This was probably the 40's, I'm guessing, and he said they told them if any of the crazies got out of hand, just beat them over the head with the stick thing until they went down and/or out, lol. Kind of off topic but crazy ppl are treated like such animals, esp back in the day.

"Alright fellas, if one of these mongoloids goes mongoloid on you, just use this stick thing and beat em on the back of the head until they stop movin. We really care about our retards so we will only allow you this bar of soap type shit on the end to hit them with, otherwise it would be uncouth, and possibly dangerous."

I loved hearing stories from old ppl like that from back in the day. Life was so different.

We don't really need to kill the guy, but he should definitely be on a pharmacy of meds and be institutionalized. Let him start a fight with a giant orderly or whatever they're called and he'll spend the next three days in a padded room, throwing shit at the wall or whatever psychos do.

That's probably the only way he'll have a chance to not get killed in the real world. Dude is playing with fire, he's legit mentally ill, it's scary b/c you want to kick the shit out of the little fucker, but it's also pretty sad when he's obv missing a few screws.

My grandpa, who is now deceased, told me a story once when I was a kid that he worked as an orderly at an insane asylum for a short time. He said they'd give the orderlies a piece of wood with a piece on the end that he described as a looking like bar of soap type with a similar type substance. This was probably the 40's, I'm guessing, and he said they told them if any of the crazies got out of hand, just beat them over the head with the stick thing until they went down and/or out, lol. Kind of off topic but crazy ppl are treated like such animals, esp back in the day.

"Alright fellas, if one of these mongoloids goes mongoloid on you, just use this stick thing and beat em on the back of the head until they stop movin. We really care about our retards so we will only allow you this bar of soap type shit on the end to hit them with, otherwise it would be uncouth, and possibly dangerous."

I loved hearing stories from old ppl like that from back in the day. Life was so different.

i thought about charlie when i read about jaco pastorious yesterday. jaco was a groundbreaking musician who lost all his marbles, kept getting guys to beat him up until he ran into a security guy at a bar who killed him. jaco was diagnosed bipolar but in my opinion drugs seem to make whatever issues a person has even worse and bring out issues that may never have even appeared.

i thought about charlie when i read about jaco pastorious yesterday. jaco was a groundbreaking musician who lost all his marbles, kept getting guys to beat him up until he ran into a security guy at a bar who killed him. jaco was diagnosed bipolar but in my opinion drugs seem to make whatever issues a person has even worse and bring out issues that may never have even appeared.
You mean like street type drugs or medical drugs that a doc gives you for your condition/s? I definitely agree that if you're a drug addict and have mental illness, it only exacerbates the condition.

I'm sure you being in the music biz have come across many ppl with drug addictions who also have severe depression and/or other mental issues. Feels like the great musicians of history tend to have some problems in the head, which might be attributed to their genius but also attributed to their downfall as well.

You mean like street type drugs or medical drugs that a doc gives you for your condition/s? I definitely agree that if you're a drug addict and have mental illness, it only exacerbates the condition.

I'm sure you being in the music biz have come across many ppl with drug addictions who also have severe depression and/or other mental issues. Feels like the great musicians of history tend to have some problems in the head, which might be attributed to their genius but also attributed to their downfall as well.
street drugs obviously, alcohol too, a lot of the time, i really think mental issues may never show up without drugs on the brain. Drugs actually cause psychosis, alcohol can screw your brain up badly as well in the long term. Ya, i see the drugs and alcohol all the time, in my opinion, a big part of the problem is the whole peer situation, trying to fit in to a group. that type of mentality is common for musicians/groupies/wannabees, I always thought that many of them only used music as an excuse to get to something else. In Seattle, during the whole grunge thing, I ran across some nasty motherfuckers, just sloppy and nasty. I didn't like it and I was ostracized and not seen as "cool" which is fine by me. anyway, one of the guys I knew, a guy who really had a lot of that attitude, i found out recently that he died, I didn't see how, but I just assume it was a heroin od. Stupid and wasteful, sad too, i don't gloat over that kind of thing.

street drugs obviously, alcohol too, a lot of the time, i really think mental issues may never show up without drugs on the brain. Drugs actually cause psychosis, alcohol can screw your brain up badly as well in the long term. Ya, i see the drugs and alcohol all the time, in my opinion, a big part of the problem is the whole peer situation, trying to fit in to a group. that type of mentality is common for musicians/groupies/wannabees, I always thought that many of them only used music as an excuse to get to something else. In Seattle, during the whole grunge thing, I ran across some nasty motherfuckers, just sloppy and nasty. I didn't like it and I was ostracized and not seen as "cool" which is fine by me. anyway, one of the guys I knew, a guy who really had a lot of that attitude, i found out recently that he died, I didn't see how, but I just assume it was a heroin od. Stupid and wasteful, sad too, i don't gloat over that kind of thing.

Yeah you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, never looked at you as a guy who would give into peer pressure. As I've grown I've become the same way, you don't like me bc I don't shoot H? Fine fuck off, you are gonna lose in the long run.

That being said, I haven't had to deal with these types of things like you had to, being a musician and all. If "cool" is being a hardcore drug addict then fuck that. I agree it's sad that ppl devolve into hardcore addicts over time, but also frustrating when ppl are judging you for not fucking around and then end up paying for it in the end. Nobody wins. I hear you on the alcohol, too, I've had my issues with drinking too much at times, only beer, and when it's too often it just ruins day to day life and affects you to the point where you become embarrassed and hopefully, like myself, realize you gotta cut it down b/c it's too much to deal with every single night.

He's a narcissist who is given the rare, cushy, protective environment (by another narcissist, his father) to artificially sustain his ego-maniacal delusions.

Anyone has the ability to do this, but I disagree that all people are like this to some extent. For example naturally analytical people are the opposite of this and their interests are the opposite. They would not spring at the chance to do this even if they were handed it on a platter, as it disgusts them.

Anyone who is self-centered and not well accomplished is doomed to a bitter hatred of everything when past their 30's unless they change their outlook completely, which by then is extremely unlikely and difficult, seeing as how they've never taken notes on reality before.

I don't think he's a narcissist as much as he's actually retarded. He's simply a high functioning retard.

I don't think he's a narcissist as much as he's actually retarded. He's simply a high functioning retard.

Now you've got me thinking--

* Does it have to be an "either-or" situation?

* Is it wrong to call retarded people narcissists?

* Your explanation would explain where he got his "power" from...

Now you've got me thinking--

* Does it have to be an "either-or" situation?

* Is it wrong to call retarded people narcissists?

* Your explanation would explain where he got his "power" from...

You can be retarded and be a narcissist. And yes, he has retard strength.

You can be retarded and be a narcissist. And yes, he has retard strength.

I can't believe you solved it in an instant like that. Kinda takes away from the intrigue/mystique...

Dammit, now what am I gonna spend my nights thinking about?

Back