How the hell did Dvalishvili survive that choke?

he went out so it should have been a sub not a tko .... But the important is that the winner won

He was out from the choke so when the round ended the ref saw and called it. It's a good call actually.

Great call. Tough call.

But at the end of the fight the fight was OVER

He was clearly out, honestly thought he tapped for a second there but he was stomping his feet (which can also be confused for a tap) repeatedly and we all saw the thumbs up.

There shouldn't be any complaints that was a war and in the last seconds a man got choked unconscious, how often does that happen? Sucks for the guy that lost, though.

People mad it didnt go to decision? Wtf, fuck the judges decisions. Im glad someone won without the need of judges.

He should of just tapped. Dude let his neck get twisted because he wanted to win. The ref let it go then said "nah Simon was close enough " and called it a too after it ended.

Great call. Tough call.

But at the end of the fight the fight was OVER
Yeah but it should have been over before it was over so it was already over before it was over ya know?

Dude could sue. Dude was basically being killed, imagine how many brain cells he lost.

Dvalishvili might be one of those hyperactive autistic guys with no pain threshold.

he was obviously flailing his knees to show the ref that was still in it, since he knew the round was soon to be over and he felt safe. jesus christ guys...

It's a weird call, after the buzzer, I agree... but it's not the first time we've seen someone keep flailing limbs after they were knocked or choked unconscious.

giphy.gif

He was out.

I suppose because he was unconscious but didn't tap..?

I honestly have no idea I'm just making shit up
I see that. Just like I saw him getting up when the fight ended and then some guy and woman made him lay back down.

Back