How the hell did Dvalishvili survive that choke?

he was near the death and came back

d3ab23e504d451bd643e22cc47f7432e.gif

Paul Felder ‘his arms weren’t moving’

Meanwhile his legs were

WTF dumb ass ref with the cute Bruce Lee/ Zabit hand pose preflight

It's a weird call, after the buzzer, I agree... but it's not the first time we've seen someone keep flailing limbs after they were knocked or choked unconscious.

giphy.gif

He was out.
This. Dudes legs were on autopilot

He was out from the choke so when the round ended the ref saw and called it. It's a good call actually.
Ref didn't call shit. Samon called it, marc garddard called it. Ref let it go to Dec and so it should have

The guy was out but his legs were just a reaction. The biggest indicator for Simon winning the fight is that the other guy was NOT DEFENDING his neck. We all know that if you get caught in a guillotine, the first thing you do is get a hand in on your neck. He did neither.. He couldn't get up after the fight because he was clearly OUT!

If he wasn't out, he should have done much more to show it. Seizing out with limp arms and zero attempt to defend is a bad look.

We are going to see fighters kicking their legs when in deep chokes all over the place now ha

it was wierd. Instead of trying to keep fighting the choke with his arms they went to his side and he just kept kicking. I honestly thought he was spasming out.

It's a weird call, after the buzzer, I agree... but it's not the first time we've seen someone keep flailing limbs after they were knocked or choked unconscious.

giphy.gif

He was out.

This is the same reference I used in another thread. Ref was quicker for Holly.

Ref didn't call shit. Samon called it, marc garddard called it. Ref let it go to Dec and so it should have
He lost. Get over it. You may be right but the Right call was made. He lost not matter what a judge would have said.

This. I get that it's weird so everyone is up in amrs. But it was the right call.
This happened to chuck Liddell Albeit it was the end of the 1st or 2nd but either was the round ended and he was out bc he went out before it ended thus the fight should have been called either way.

Back