how salty will cyborg fans be

You are delusional. Wanna cite some sources on that bullshit? Cyborg wanted Ronda more than anything. Biggest payday and easy fight. Women duck cyborg. She ducks no one.

cris picked to walk around at 185-190 pounds and used that as a way to not fight ronda.

cris picked fighting tonya at ufc 214 instead of cat.
cris picked fighting another 135er at ufc 222 instead of signing for ufc 226
cris picked picking leslie smith over tate.
cris picked going to invicta than fighting ronda.

i dont give a shit about ronda. cris isnt the goat she a ped user.

if cris didnt see nunes as a threat she wouldnt of been looking for a can fight for so long instead.

I’ve said this to you a million times.

Fighters that duck other fighters don’t pursue earlier timetables to make the fight happen. Nunes ducked a 125er the night before the fight. Cyborg is going to steamroll her. I’ll look you up.

holly being boring has nothing to do with it.

nobody was picking holly that why cris waited so long to fight her,.

Stop making shit up. Cybro fights at 145 and Holms was safe at 135. How the fack is Cybro going to make 135 to fight her? Cybro was dying to fight anyone at 145. You think she said "no" to Holms?

Then, Holms was in a horrible losing slump. People realized that she's boring as fuck, and losing to midgets like Schevchenko. So she knew she had to do something to get her brand back, which was to take a huge risk and fight Cybro at 145.

I wouldn't be mad at all. It's a win-win for fans and MMA as a whole. Whoever was the top dog in UFC WMMA needed to fight Cyborg from day 1. It should've been Honda but I am confident it would have never happened the moment she started to sell out PPVs. The UFC basically didn't sign Cyborg to the UFC even tho they held her contract until Ronda was 1 foot out the door after losing to Holly.

Cris Cyborg is the old guard of WMMA. If Nunes beat's her it's a passing of the torch moment. All the respects to Nunes for willing to call her out and then go through with the fight.
Exactly, if Nunes can get the win then she deserves it. I'm pretty sure after reading all the threads that 'Cyborg fans' are just MMA fans who want to see the best fighters and the best fights. I don't think many people are personally invested in Cyborg winning every fight. That's where this thread fails because TS wants to assume Cyborg has a fan base like Ronda or Conor.

no she the first person on cris record who stands a chance to beat her,.

look at all those world beaters on cris record.
" look at all those world beaters on cris record " . The only "world beater" in WMMA is Cyborg . Whats she supposed to do ? Fight herself ?

no she the first person on cris record who stands a chance to beat her,.

look at all those world beaters on cris record.
You said Cyborg is a can crusher , so if she beats Nunes , Nunes = can . Your words not mine .

ioif cris how her as a easy win cris wouldn't of ducked signing the contract for so long.
Depends on who you ask, supposedly Nunes backed out on a few occasions herself once Cyborg said she was willing to fight.

I’ve said this to you a million times.

Fighters that duck other fighters don’t pursue earlier timetables to make the fight happen. Nunes ducked a 125er the night before the fight. Cyborg is going to steamroll her. I’ll look you up.

didnt mean cris didnt duck ronda.

Stop making shit up. Cybro fights at 145 and Holms was safe at 135. How the fack is Cybro going to make 135 to fight her? Cybro was dying to fight anyone at 145. You think she said "no" to Holms?

Then, Holms was in a horrible losing slump. People realized that she's boring as fuck, and losing to midgets like Schevchenko. So she knew she had to do something to get her brand back, which was to take a huge risk and fight Cybro at 145.

nobody picked holly to win.

" look at all those world beaters on cris record " . The only "world beater" in WMMA is Cyborg . Whats she supposed to do ? Fight herself ?

not pick to walk around at 185 pounds how about that.

Depends on who you ask, supposedly Nunes backed out on a few occasions herself once Cyborg said she was willing to fight.

nunes signed the deal the ufc sent her. nunes said after news years ufc and her team heard nothing from cris about it.

cris was always looking for easier fights instead of nunes.

Exactly, if Nunes can get the win then she deserves it. I'm pretty sure after reading all the threads that 'Cyborg fans' are just MMA fans who want to see the best fighters and the best fights. I don't think many people are personally invested in Cyborg winning every fight. That's where this thread fails because TS wants to assume Cyborg has a fan base like Ronda or Conor.

Lol I feel the same way.

Nunes is probably more skilled. Just think ultimately Cyborg is too big. Still very interested in the fight.

didnt mean cris didnt duck ronda.

It is cowardly for fighters in lighter weight classes to call larger fighters down in weight. If you struggle to understand that, there’s not much else to say.

Landing on Cyborg pretty easily? Holm only landed about 20% of her strikes. Anyone who watched the fight against Holm could see Cyborg was the much more technical striker. The only reason it seemed close was because she held Cyborg against the cage while doing absolutely nothing and screams like a wounded hyena every time she throws a punch, plenty of fans and judges get fooled by that.
Holly Holm is a master of striking thin air, I'm not surprised she only landed 20% of her strikes

Back