how salty will cyborg fans be

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
when nunes beats her becomes the double champs and send cris crying to bellator so she can keep crushing cans.

there was a reason cris didn't want to fight her from the start, it cause cris knows nunes will beat her.

Most Cyborg fans would probably congratulate Nunes for a good fight

I wasn't aware Cyborg had fans. They are just Rousey haters.

It’s not like Cyborg fans are known for being like Conor fans.

Conor fans are delusional and extremely unstable mentally. They go around talking to themselves and memorizing old stuff Conor said 4 years ago because Conor has nothing to say now. All Conor fans have a combined IQ of 0.

Cyborg fans know Amanda will be tough.

when nunes beats her becomes the double champs and send cris crying to bellator so she can keep crushing cans.

there was a reason cris didn't want to fight her from the start, it cause cris knows nunes will beat her.

125 Shevchenko took Nunes to a close split decision.

145 Cyborg is going to KO her

dang, look at the size of Cyborg's head

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol, Cyborg will steamroll her.

Every time there’s a big mismatch a few jerkoffs will make bold upset predictions just in case we get another Serra/GSP.

But seriously, Cyborg will steamroll her.

And likewise, Rousey didn't so much have fans, as she had casual retards who actually thought she was amazing

I admire Ronda.

I thought her publicity was exaggerated overkill but she accomplished a lot.

Don't care who wins. Just want to see the best WMMA fight ever...

Cyborg fans?
I don't mean to be condescending or insulting towards the woman but I don't think she has many fans. It's more like interested observers.

And they will be fine with it. Probably talk about how they didn't expect it, and skill over steroids, this that and the other, yada yada. Then in 2 days to a week MMA will move on. Other than some people who like to troll and hate online and some sprinklings of legitimate fight analysis.

Pretty much like any other fight.

Just give us a finish. Andrade finishing Karolina was something nice recently, but fucken stung a lot.

Back