how salty will cyborg fans be

For all the shit I gave you here on Cyborg hate, I applaud your accurate prediction of how that fight went.
<mma4>

i didnt pick a ko like that but was always on the nunes would win

what i didnt like were all the cris lovers calling nunes just another can and a give me fight

when nunes beats her becomes the double champs and send cris crying to bellator so she can keep crushing cans.

there was a reason cris didn't want to fight her from the start, it cause cris knows nunes will beat her.

What type of stupid bullshit did you just spit out ??

She needed a year to prepare, now that she's prepared she might as well go ahead before she de-bulks. It hasn't been a thing where a champ champ can defend 2 divisions so she's probably going to have to pick one and that would probably be 135.

when cris picked to save ufc 222 instead of fight nunes at ufc 226 why was it not ok for nunes to fight rocky right after ufc 222.

the ufc wanted ufc 232 from the start that why cris tried to find a can to fight an where else she could before signing vs nunes.

Dana doesn't want a rematch as well. Also Cyborg didn't get any mic time after the match which is customary and the women's FW rankings on the website was scrapped so it looks like Dana wants to mothball the women's 145 asap and Cyborg is not going to get another headline fight. So Nune's could just be parroting Dana's words.

cris has to resign first which isnt a lock.

when nunes beats her becomes the double champs and send cris crying to bellator so she can keep crushing cans.

there was a reason cris didn't want to fight her from the start, it cause cris knows nunes will beat her.
Nice call

What type of stupid bullshit did you just spit out ??

it not bs.

after nunes called cris out the ufc was tryign to set them up fight at ufc 226.

cris than stopped talking to the ufc about fighting nunes she picked to fight a can and save ufc 222.

so when the ufc booked ufc 222 nunes signed to fight rocky.

the ufc sent ufc 232 offered after nunes and cris won. cris picked to cry about it while nunes signed asap.

cris tried so hard to find a can to fight instead of nunes until she had no choise to sign to fight nunes.

now cris will walk to bellator blaming the ufc for everything.

there was a reason she didnt really want to risk her record vs nunes

Back