how salty will cyborg fans be

she waited for holly to be a shell of her self. nobody was picking holly to win,.

What in the hell? Cybro is getting old as fack and Holms has been about the same in all of her "ish ish ish" fights that are all boring except one.

That fight proved Cyborg to more technical than she had be credited. She countered the fuck out of “world class striker.” Holly’s only success came by way of wall-n-stall

I think it was quite similar to Gina in that Cyborg pressured an opponent without much of an inside game, Nunes is arguably someone very different to that who is herself more of a pressure fighter.

I’m not a Cyborg fan by any means but i hope she smashes Nunes. Who knows, Nunes might get a doctors note for this fight too

ioif cris how her as a easy win cris wouldn't of ducked signing the contract for so long.
When did she duck signing a contract for this fight that the UFC sent her with Amanda's signature on it?

Or are you referring to the extremly brief period of time between Amanda mentioning she would like to fight Cyborg, Cyborg saying she respects Amanda but felt she should probably stay in her own weight class before getting fed up with Amanda shit talking her and saying fine, if you want it that bad come and get it well over a year ago and long before the Pennington fight with no response?

By your warped perspective they have been ducking eachother for years despite being scheduled to fight shortly.

I don't really care about either of them to be honest but the smart money says you are going to be quite disappointed come fight night.

I think it was quite similar to Gina in that Cyborg pressured an opponent without much of an inside game, Nunes is arguably someone very different to that who is herself more of a pressure fighter.

I think we’re going to see a very timid version of Nunes. I expect low leg kicks a plenty. They did a number on Pennington.

December will be Month of Salt, mark my words.

Valentina did not lose to Nunes in the second fight....... How many MMA outlets gave it to Nunes?
It was more exibition bout than real fight, but why do you even try to diss Nunes, she lost to Davis, Cat etc. it's not like she is some kind of unbeatable monster. Both Nunes and Cyborg are bullies.

I'll be happy to bump this thread after Nunes gets her ass kicked. Cyborg Bless.

I think we’re going to see a very timid version of Nunes. I expect low leg kicks a plenty. They did a number on Pennington.

I don't think she's going to come out as aggressive as vs Rousey but equally I think she'll be more dangerous when Cyborg closes the distance than anyone she's ever fought before.

I don't think she's going to come out as aggressive as vs Rousey but equally I think she'll be more dangerous when Cyborg closes the distance than anyone she's ever fought before.

I agree. She’s has power and is fair accurate with her punches. She certainly poses unique and elevated challenges that others haven’t but I don’t see any reason to believe cyborg won’t coast to a one sided UD at least if not finish. Nunes cardio has looked much better but cyborg demands a different pace.

when nunes beats her becomes the double champs and send cris crying to bellator so she can keep crushing cans.

there was a reason cris didn't want to fight her from the start, it cause cris knows nunes will beat her.

I dont think she has thos kind of fans like lets say Conor (a wee bit salty)...
Also I really can not see her losing this fight.
I think Nunes in the 1st round is gunna look super fast and everybody at homes gunna be like oh shit she can do this
BUT midway thru the 2nd I think Cyborg will catch her clean and then we will see the tides change...
Also correct me if im wrong but Nunes seems to struggle with pressure fighters, and thats the way Cyborg fights.
But im happy to be wrong mate

she waited for holly to be a shell of her self. nobody was picking holly to win,.

cris is why she didn't fight ronda. she didne hide it at all. cris didn't have to walk around at 185-190 pounds when says she fight ronda any time.
You don't English do you?

Ban TS for a horrible troll thread. Between the op, and 20 replies, dude only has 1 like... time to retire lol

The judges were on crack for the Holm fight, it was nowhere near that close. Many people even agree that Cyborg won every round. She definitely did on paper out-striking Holly 2-1 in each round with the better shots. But whatever, and she finished everyone else so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.

Tate finished Holm but got finished inisde a round vs Nunes. We can only make MMA math comparisons to figure out Cyborg's level because she has so rarely fought anyone decent, but everything we can tell points out she is not nearly as dominant compared to elite BWs than she is hyped by her fans and the MMA media. And to think so many consider her P4P 1 in WMMA, even with all that size advantage, how horribly wrong can some people understand what P4P means. She would get destroyed by Valentina if they were the same size, and by Nunes.

Tate finished Holm but got finished inisde a round vs Nunes. We can only make MMA math comparisons to figure out Cyborg's level because she has so rarely fought anyone decent, but everything we can tell points out she is not nearly as dominant compared to elite BWs than she is hyped by her fans and the MMA media. And to think so many consider her P4P 1 in WMMA, even with all that size advantage, how horribly wrong can some people understand what P4P means. She would get destroyed by Valentina if they were the same size, and by Nunes.
MMA math means nothing. Styles make fights.

P4P means nothing. There's no way to know how a given fighter would fare as a larger or smaller person. The skills wouldn't translate. A HW wouldn't carry his same power and durability to FLW, A FLW wouldn't carry his same speed and athleticism to HW, and most importantly, the skills it takes to win at one weight are not necessarily the skills it takes to win at the other. We have no idea what Valentina would be like as a natural FW or LW. Nunes is a much closer proposition and we will find out what's up in a short period of time.

How many excuse and insults will Cris haters type when she runs through nunes?

I wasn't aware Cyborg had fans. They are just Rousey haters.
They're not just Rousey haters.

A lot of people don't mind PED users. So even though Cybro juiced herself up to be like a man beating up smaller women, they don't mind so long as they see someone get smashed.

The Just Bleed God must be appeased no matter the cost.

Honestly though that fight showed again that Cyborg isn't really much of a technical striker or indeed all that fast. Holly was landing on her pretty easily just suffered from having very limited offence that wasn't strong enough to hurt her so I wouldn't rule out Nunes doing so.

If Cyborg loses it will be an abandon ship extreme dehyping were she'll barely have a fan on these forums.
Holly is a world class boxer and kickboxer and Cyborg came over her left all night except for one good one she took straight down the pipe. Cyborg beat her at her own game, boxed her up good and it really wasn't close. No, she doesn't really have a foot speed advantage against Holm or Nunes but her hand speed is better than both of them and I predict that's what will again make the diference v Nunes. For every shot Holly got off, Cyborg got off 2 or 3 and her accuracy and power was much better as well. Against Nunes, I don't think Cyborg has a power advantage per se but her game is not really overwhelming power so much as volume with good power behind it. When Nunes throws power, she loads up from long range and puts her weight into it. I don't think this will work against Cyborg because slipping the straights and closing distance with combos is where she wants to be anyway. Even if she does get tagged, she has an iron chin. Cyborg can be taken down though and Nunes' best chance is on the ground where Cyborg is less proven. If Cyborg loses, in all likelihood there will be a rematch. But I don't see her losing this. I think she will approach it as a fight to the death because as you said, her reputation and career are riding on this fight.

Last edited:
Back