How many of you hate Colby and wants to watch Colby get his ass beat?

To hate on him is just silly. He is not very articulate and definetely not political correct. Lot of his talks seem forced, and also not too intellegent. Yet. I like that he pisses off people. The people he pisses off with his trolling is snowflakes like he says. I also dont like Tyron Woodley and he has a chance to beat him with his relentless style

I don't dislike him. He's just trying to make a star out of himself to make some $$

I think @Threetrees was giving you honest credit and respect.

You are the guy with the most likes in all of Sherdog, that comes with people commenting on your posting style I think.

Nah, these guys follow me around from thread to thread, constantly commenting about me, rather than the content itself. I'm here to talk about the fight game and fighters, and have fun. Not engage in a bunch of back and forth arguing with cry-baby drama queens. lmao

I dislike both Colby and T Wood. You need one good guy and one bad guy. Two annoying personalities will stop me from buying the ppv but I have my fingers crossed for a double KO.

Nah, these guys follow me around from thread to thread, constantly commenting about me, rather than the content itself. I'm here to talk about the fight game and fighters, and have fun. Not engage in a bunch of back and forth arguing with cry-baby drama queens. lmao

I follow you nowhere and have not mentioned you at all, I’ve been kind to you recently and you hurled an insult in my direction. I have no smoke with you nor do I have time to banter with you in a negative manner, it’s no need for it, bud.

Relax friend
To be fair
You’re like in every thread
Literally
So if I was following you around it wouldnt be hard

But still

Helax bud, I’m just yela at the mik

I don't like that his shitty gimmick plays into all these idiotic political stereotypes....stereotypes that we need to get rid of, not enforce.

Ha I dunno man. Maybe they are just joking around. I dunno I’ll stay out of it and go back to being a dick to posters I don’t like.

He is just kinda there for me.. Not one of those guys that I see and think "Oh can't wait for him to fight" ...He could leave the UFC today and would not miss him.

I'm not emotionally invested enough to hate any fighter, per se. I don't even hate Conor.

He is pretty cringeworthy and annoying, but then I don't much care for Woodley, either. The fight (if it ever happens) is pretty much a mixed blessing for me, as I get to see one of them beaten up, but that obviously means one of them wins.

A double KO would probably suit me better.

gimmick or not, I just don't like that people think he represents my beloved country.

fuck that noise. nevertheless, thus is result of MMA going mainstream the wrong way.

He is really pathetic with the trash talk at times because of how forced it is.

That said, the guy is a beast wrestler. He puts crazy pressure on his opponents.

Not a fan of his personality, but I enjoy watching how his wrestling matches up against the top guys.
agree with this.
I blame UFC for propping anyone for being outrageous.
They fail as a promotion. they have no clue how to promote any fighter, so they take anyone that can make noise and give them airtime.
we went from Sonnen to Conor to Colby. That's rolling downhill FAST.

I don't hate anyone but his fights are boring and his persona is fake and very poorly acted, would not ever make it in WWE with his horrific acting skills, he has no charisma at all.

Back