How many of you hate Colby and wants to watch Colby get his ass beat?

I don’t hate him, I honestly don’t really have any energy invoked from the dude, I don’t really care, personally I’m not a fan of his fighting style his striking technique is ugly, but’s hes winning so it’s working for him.

I don’t think he has a shot against Woodley or Usman

I get why people hate him.

I met him once, he was 100% cool and nice. Nothing like his persona that he plays.

I can't hate on a fighter that I've met and was cool. Just can't do it.

Yes, his routine is cringy as fuck though.

i like him.

I can’t tell if he’s actually a “fake troll” and knows how bad and cringe worthy his shtick is, or if he generally thinks it’s “good”

It’s def funny either way.

Plus I like seeing people get angry with him, so a win would be a boost.

See look @BC @ortizgnp

It’s the same Point A, Point B, Point C format. It’s really impressive. And it’s exactly what you’d imagine too. I guess since he’s addressing me point C doesn’t go right down the middle, but still the basic structure is there.
Very very interesting.

I don’t even know bud but he called me a pussy from no reason, which was just uncalled for.

I don’t get twisted up about his smack talk, I’m more entertained by everyone else getting triggered over his act.

I don’t even know bud but he called me a pussy from no reason, which was just uncalled for.
Well that’s because he’s very sensitive, you must be kind to him my friend.

I was paying him a compliment and he went completely off the rails.

Well that’s because he’s very sensitive, you must be kind to him my friend.

I was paying him a compliment and he went completely off the rails.

Just treat her right bud

I'd rather come here for the shoops after he gets clobbered than watch his lame ass actually fight

I obviously knew who he is before its time due to the shit talking..

Its just a little sad, with the actual skill he has he'd probably be more famous/liked now if he just stuck to his real self..

Now he's just an asshole that no one likes.. it's not even that funny.. it's like screaming into strangers ears.. ofcourse you'll get their attention but they'll think your an idiot..

Good fighter.. character just obviously over the top it gets strange..

Cuz edited that post two times btw
Well that’s what makes it less impressive. Bots dont edit. Maybe he’s just a sad old dude with no life.
In that case I should be kind to him.

Well that’s what makes it less impressive. Bots dont edit. Maybe he’s just a sad old dude with no life.
In that case I should be kind to him.

Perhaps, perhaps there is a sense of gratification from the number of notifications one receives that could be a coping mechanism for a hurting soul.

Perhaps he felt threatened by your assessment which is why insults were hurled.

In the end positive energy prospers every time, so I would say practicing kindness to all is the best course of action here.

Why would I hate someone who is putting on an act? I feel more embarrassment for him because of how bad he is at it.

This is what Covington is actually like (timestamped):

Don't care enough for it to matter

I don't hate the dude. I dislike his shtick because it appears ungenuine. That's why I want to see him get beat up.

Wanna see Tyron KOed more, love how much Colby triggers everyone

Back