How many of you hate Colby and wants to watch Colby get his ass beat?

EDIT: Am I not getting my point across? The more you hate him the more attention he gets the more he gets paid? That’s literally how he wants you to feel about him.

View attachment 484051
That’s literally what he wants you to do, tune in to watch him fight and hope that he gets beat up lol.

I think he's annoying and lame, and I want him to get his ass kicked so he fades into the background, again.

Probably not what he's aiming for.

I don't like his act, and won't watch him fight. Don't think he is a very exciting fighter anyway, so I'm likely not gonna miss much.

meh, he doesn't bother me all that much. nothing special, just your run of the mill trash talker. conor bothers me way more.

Why would I have that much hate for fighter who is trying to make himself marketable? He is not great at it but who cares.

I dislike entitled fighters like Gus and MM from the personality point of view more.

I hate that hi lame gimmick has actually won him fans for sure. Dude talks like a cheesy villain from Saved by the Bell

Not gonna lie

Raphael Dos Nachos

and

Darren Tillsbury Doughboy gave me bit of a chuckle.

I can't stand his forced shtick. For all the talk he gets on here he's really not all that popular. He doesn't sell shit and he's got a pathetic 125K followers on Instagram which even I know is a tiny ass number.

My opinion on Colby:

He has the never quit mentality but so did Baroni, and Gathje.

Only difference is, Colby will resort to his wrestling bread and butter in tough times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back