How many of you hate Colby and wants to watch Colby get his ass beat?

Why would I hate someone who is putting on an act? I feel more embarrassment for him because of how bad he is at it.

This is what Covington is actually like (timestamped):

Good post

Perhaps, perhaps there is a sense of gratification from the number of notifications one receives that could be a coping mechanism for a hurting soul.

Perhaps he felt threatened by your assessment which is why insults were hurled.

In the end positive energy prospers every time, so I would say practicing kindness to all is the best course of action here.
Not gonna lie, I get a little excited when I see that notification thing at the top right.
Just a tad.

But maybe he’s addicted to it. Poor fella.

I don’t even know bud but he called me a pussy from no reason, which was just uncalled for.
Yea just know I reported him, bud. That was way over the line.

Unacceptable tbh

I don't like his shtick.

However, I don't know enough about what he's like to say I hate or don't hate him. Honestly, as long as he's not some sort of degenerate criminal I doubt I would hate him. I may not like his personality but that is nowhere near enough to say I hate him.

Not gonna lie, I get a little excited when I see that notification thing at the top right.
Just a tad.

But maybe he’s addicted to it. Poor fella.

Eez normal for excite for many things

One of the weird things that excite me is the scent of fresh shoes.

I don't hate the dude. I dislike his shtick because it appears ungenuine. That's why I want to see him get beat up.
same thought here bruh
he is really a bad actor even if he might be a good guy and this deserves consequences
<Deported1>

^clique of high school drama queens up in here with their snide remarks. Take a leaf out of Colbys' book, call him a virgin and be done with it.

First i thought "jesus another conor wannabe"

But now i love him, i dont care if he is truly like this or trolling, i find him so hilarious

I dont care if he gets a beating or not, ill still follow him

he has grown on me , that and dana seems to hate him make me root for the guy .
colby will beat woodly but will loose against usman i think ....

STFU clown.

You little pussies comment more about me than you do the actual fights. lol

Stay on the subject and stop talking about other members, drama queens.

I think @Threetrees was giving you honest credit and respect.

You are the guy with the most likes in all of Sherdog, that comes with people commenting on your posting style I think.

I guess Colby can work some magic... he made sherdog start rooting for Tyron.

Obviously Colby can't trash talk like Chael, but i'd like to see him become champ. Make 'Murica Great Again.

Yea just know I reported him, bud. That was way over the line.

Unacceptable tbh

I won’t lie though when I was called the P word for zero reason at all

latest

I think @Threetrees was giving you honest credit and respect.

You are the guy with the most likes in all of Sherdog, that comes with people commenting on your posting style I think.
Thanks bud, you always get my nuance.
A guy was just trying to be nice out here.

I guess Colby can work some magic... he made sherdog start rooting for Tyron.

Obviously Colby can't trash talk like Chael, but i'd like to see him become champ. Make 'Murica Great Again.

^clique of high school drama queens up in here with their snide remarks. Take a leaf out of Colbys' book, call him a virgin and be done with it.
haha, middle school is more accurate. Embarrassing. ;)

Not really, he's trying to make a name for himself ... Can't hate on a man's ambitions

Back