How many movie like storyline have you had in life?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
For example, have you had a new job that has you experience some fucked up shit like a disturbing co worker who put you through the ringer and as a result you got a story out of it that can be a movie?

Or going on a vacation and running to a psychopath?

Last edited:
One time I bought this lottery ticket. Got my hopes up. Turns out it didn't win. I ate a burrito, and went #2, afterwards.

like Seinfeld moments?

No, like movie storylines. For example, you go to a vacation and you end up experiencing some scary shit like run ins with psychopath or something like that.

I am talking about an incident not a moment.

Brokeback Mayberry

I went into this broad's bedroom and she was sleeping. Some dude down the block, on mushrooms, said she was put to sleep by an evil spell and needed the kiss of a handsome devil to wake her.

It seemed legit to me at the time so I started making out with her and she woke up pretty quickly. I kicked that evil spell's ass.

Unfortunately, she was an ungrateful hoe and started screaming for me to get out and called for her big Puerto Rican jailbird father.

I managed to slip out the window and avoid not only jail time but a beatdown and possible stabbing. So that was a happily ever after, all things considered.

No, like movie storylines. For example, you go to a vacation and you end up experiencing some scary shit like run ins with psychopath or something like that.

I am talking about an incident not a moment.
oh then no. Well one time I went backpacking and stayed at a hostel in Asterdam, I got locked out one night and went to stay at this dudes house in eastern Europewhere all of the girls were incredibly hot... Had no idea the hell that awaited me though

oh then no. Well one time I went backpacking and stayed at a hostel in Asterdam, I got locked out one night and went to stay at this dudes house in eastern Europewhere all of the girls were incredibly hot... Had no idea the hell that awaited me though

Go on...

I went into this broad's bedroom and she was sleeping. Some dude down the block, on mushrooms, said she was put to sleep by an evil spell and needed the kiss of a handsome devil to wake her.

It seemed legit to me at the time so I started making out with her and she woke up pretty quickly. I kicked that evil spell's ass.

Unfortunately, she was an ungrateful hoe and started screaming for me to get out and called for her big Puerto Rican jailbird father.

I managed to slip out the window and avoid not only jail time but a beatdown and possible stabbing. So that was a happily ever after, all things considered.

sounds rapey

why the delete bud was a good subject

People were spamming it with stupid comments. No serious reply other than yourself. I don't know, it feels like Mayberry is in a ball busting mood tonight.

People were spamming it with stupid comments. No serious reply other than yourself. I don't know, it feels like Mayberry is in a ball busting mood tonight.
in all honesty I just gave you the plot to hostel the movie as a joke... Now I feel bad. I never had a movie moment.. but you should keep this im sure some have.

c'mon dude, light hearted humor. the real posts would have rolled in.

one of My GFs in College was neighbors with Eli Roth in Newton MA when she was growing up so I try to work in his movie plots when I can... Hes a nice guy BTW

Ever see .45?
That was my life for a year. I hate that movie now. Hits too close to home. Brings up awful feelings.

Back