How many movie like storyline have you had in life?

like Seinfeld moments?

My last fulltime job perhaps, one of the workers with a lisp talking about having to change his son(who I didn't know about) Rowans diaper made it sound like Brian the 60 year old evening supervisor, said nothing and walked out feeling rather Jerryish.

Sometime before that the mother of said child trying unsucessfully to complete her full house of the younger male staff with me(trust me she wasn't very appealing), rumour has it the child is actually not the above co workers anyway but one of his friends.

Someone else used to chew the hair off of his arms like some caged bear, another lost it after England went out of the 2010 WC and started smashing things up, the same guy headbutted a metal cage to try and impress co workers.

Last edited:
My ex friend got jealous that i had a guy and she didnt. Tried to steal him. Got rejected, then went insane. Started to dress like me, did her hair like mine etc. Started a blog in my name, to make me look bad. Used my photo on dating sites and sent my guy screenshots of it.
It was crazy.

Ever see .45?
That was my life for a year. I hate that movie now. Hits too close to home. Brings up awful feelings.

Another one for the list. Maybe this one is already on the list. I hope so anyway. Let me know.

This was a well made movie for a lot of reasons.

My ex friend got jealous that i had a guy and she didnt. Tried to steal him. Got rejected, then went insane. Started to dress like me, did her hair like mine etc. Started a blog in my name, to make me look bad. Used my photo on dating sites and sent my guy screenshots of it.
It was crazy.

<IllKillU>

It's the only way.

It was crazy.
<6>

How long were you friends with this person prior to dating your ex? And what made her stop? I assume she stopped cause you're talking about an ex...

Hard to put it into a storyline... but Black Swan is like my every day existence since I saw it in 2010. IDK how to put in terms of events in my life... and I'm moving past that, but I can ALWAYS look at that movie and relate it to something happening for literally every day of my life from one aspect.

I have to include Predestination as well. That movie, those people, understand my pain. They definitely get it.

Then, I have to also include Hannibal, the show. That whole show. I think I need all 3. Less and less Hannibal, but definitely still Black Swan and Predestination.

One time I pretended to be a real estate agent so I could attend this realtor meeting. The facilitator was suspicious of me so he said, "let's start by going around the room and everyone say their name and what agency they work for."

As they were going around the room I was getting nervous because I couldn't say the name of a real agency, because some of these people could work there, but making up a fake agency seemed risky as well, because these people knew the market and their competitors well. So ultimately, when it was almost my turn, I faked like I drank my water and it went down the wrong pipe, and I started having a coughing fit, until I got up and went outside to finish coughing. I'm sure those that were suspicious even more suspicious now, as I'm sure my performance was over the top.

After they were done with the introductions, I walked back inside and sat down, clearing my throat, like I was finally past my awful coughing fit LOL.

Anyhoo, that always struck me as something that could end up in a silly comedy movie.

Yep. Pretty much the Truman Show up until the studio lights drop on him.

like Seinfeld moments?

This^^^. When Seinfeld tried to pull "the switch" between friends using a ridiculously flawed scheme that GEorge came up with, and it ended badly both times with Seinfeld being out $300.

I tried to pull "the switch" twice. Once with sisters and the other time two friends. Both times both chicks were pissed at me and I was out $200.

I had a Seinfeld story line moment. I once broke up with a girl because she had 6 toes. She was hot as hell but wore flip flops in the summer and I couldn't get over it.

I broke with a girl friend because she didn't think Seinfeld was funny. My roommates and I used to watch Seinfeld in University. My gf was over one night and she is not laughing at all, and then comments "this show isn't funny" (it was the airplane episode/the pick up/you are in shackles episode).

My gf leaves and my roommates are like, "dude, you gotta break up with her.", and i'm like, "you're right!".

Back