How many movie like storyline have you had in life?

I fantasize about being able to re-enact the opening scene from the way of the gun.

the movie Kids.

we grew up like that here in NY. I knew some of these guys too. we've been involved in shit exactly like this plenty of times.

I once went to virginia beach when I was like 11 and as soon as the lifeguards left my mom and I got sucked out pretty far into the ocean on a little raft.. We tried to get my dads attention but he sat on shore and waved at us because he thought we were waving and not asking for help. I feel like that could be turned into a sea survival movie.. But thats about it .. Have to twist some things to make it into a good story

the movie Kids.

we grew up like that here in NY. I knew some of these guys too. we've been involved in shit exactly like this plenty of times.

I still havent updated my fake tinder with your pics.... Maybe after the holidays

like Seinfeld moments?

I had a Seinfeld story line moment. I once broke up with a girl because she had 6 toes. She was hot as hell but wore flip flops in the summer and I couldn't get over it.

This one time I was out in the forrest, on a dirt road, my vehicle stalled, I was sitting there waiting for help to arrive when I noticed the cup of water on my dash board started shaking and I could hear a loud boom.

A few minutes later a Tyrannosaurus Rex came wandering by. I knew that it's vision was based on movement so I stood still, but my stupid friend started panicking and flashing his flashlight around which caught the attention of the T-Rex and well I wont go in to details but it was a great adventure.

{<redford}

I had a Seinfeld story line moment. I once broke up with a girl because she had 6 toes. She was hot as hell but wore flip flops in the summer and I couldn't get over it.
lol... seriously? def a seinfeld moment

This one time I was out in the forrest, on a dirt road, my vehicle stalled, I was sitting there waiting for help to arrive when I noticed the cup of water on my dash board started shaking and I could hear a loud boom.

A few minutes later a Tyrannosaurus Rex came wandering by. I knew that it's vision was based on movement so I stood still, but my stupid friend started panicking and flashing his flashlight around which caught the attention of the T-Rex and well I wont go in to details but it was a great adventure.

{<redford}
damn dude seriously? crazy

lol... seriously? def a seinfeld moment

It's not something I'm proud of now but I couldn't stop looking at them (it was both feet). If she had just wore shoes who knows how long it would have lasted.

run in with the law and charged with assaulting a police officer, getting charged with the second worst charge which is jail, and then appealing those charges and getting off free.

Going through one right now, I cant really go into details just yet as its not over... but it would be an amazing story if it ends the right way.

It's not something I'm proud of now but I couldn't stop looking at them (it was both feet). If she had just wore shoes who knows how long it would have lasted.

I didnt date a girl once because her name was Paula, and the "Paul" part just weirded me out.

she was cute and had huge tits, but I couldnt get over the name =/

This girl had the hots for me and I was lonely so I agreed to meet her at a bar
..we have a few drinks and I agree to come over...

We have sex and she makes me a sandwich...

I'm sitting at her kitchen table in her small apartment...

She asks me, "do you want to meet my father?"

I'm like wtf?!?! And I thought she was joking...because the only place he could have been was under the bed or hiding in closet...

She leaves the kitchen, comes back and dumps this big box of ashes in front of me...

I woke up naked in a hotel room in Vegas with 4 women, does that count?

<JRSmith40>

Back