How many movie like storyline have you had in life?

<6>

How long were you friends with this person prior to dating your ex? And what made her stop? I assume she stopped cause you're talking about an ex...
I dont know, five years? Maybe four. She had always been the one that had good luck with guys, it was like she couldnt stand seeing me with one lol. She was "popular" and all that. Psycho bitch.
She moved to another town for school the next year, after that she stopped. Guess she grew up. I just lurked in her instagram, she seems normal now
<Fedor23>

Nice try TS , but you'll have to look elsewhere for ideas for your screenplay.

Between ages 18 and 21, I was involved in 4-5 different situations where I could have been killed or gone to prison for a long time. A few situations there was gunfire (one time both sides shooting back and forth and someone on the other side got shot in the neck), a couple of drive by’s (although we tried to hit them, looking back luckily no one got hit, we got chased and escaped), chased by cops and got away by crashing into a ditch on the side of a road (had 3 lbs of weed, 1/2 kilo of coke, and 1000 pills of X), and was with a friend when he shot someone during a big 10 on 10 fight in a parking lot. I bounced out of the state for a year. The detective tried to trick me into coming back to he questioned but after my friend’s trial was over they left me alone.

Crazy times, not sure how I made it adulthood.

Back