How long would you stay in a relationship without sex?

As soon as she gets out of the shower one night, tell her you HAVE to eat her pussy. Like you can't stand it and it's gotta happen.

Trust me.

That would be easy except we don't live together.

That would be easy except we don't live together.
You're never in each other's places waiting for the other to get out of the shower? And if not, you can still do it, just wait until she comes over or vice versa.

Don't make excuses, if that's the case, then you've already checked out and there isn't any helping you.

You're never in each other's places waiting for the other to get out of the shower? And if not, you can still do it, just wait until she comes over or vice versa.

Don't make excuses, if that's the case, then you've already checked out and there isn't any helping you.

I haven't even seen her.

I've seen her once since we had sex last and that was going to her birthday at her moms house.

I haven't even seen her.

I've seen her once since we had sex last and that was going to her birthday at her moms house.
Then see her? You're already making excuses, homie. Pretty sure you're done and just don't want to admit it.

Wow great advice, definitely haven't tried that. Problem solved!

{<huh}
I already told you what you need to do. Have her come over, demand to eat her pussy, eat it well, and she'll be begging for the D. Stop acting like I didn't already tell you this. You're being aloof on purpose.

move this to the OT so that TS can learn THE TREUTH

I already told you what you need to do. Have her come over, demand to eat her pussy, eat it well, and she'll be begging for the D. Stop acting like I didn't already tell you this. You're being aloof on purpose.
Btw, how old are you, TS?

I haven't seen her because trying to make plans with her is like pulling teeth and she has continuously bailed on our plans due to her condition.

I'm 26, as stated previously.

move this to the OT so that TS can learn THE TREUTH

Pretty sure @Karnage covered that.

OT answer: LOL retarded :eek::eek::eek: kys frontnakedfuck play in traffic

War Room answer: A typical example of what the left is trying to deny: women like dominant men and not scarf-wearing latte-zipping betacucks.

Mayberry answer: uh, no clue.

I haven't seen her because trying to make plans with her is like pulling teeth and she has continuously bailed on our plans due to her condition.

I'm 26, as stated previously.
Leave her, if you can't even get her to see you and she has continuously bailed, she's not getting better until she chooses to.

Dump her and go get some fresh vagina.

anything longer than a week you have to wonder...

does she have an STD? some weird secret?

it's not 1924 and we're not 12, people smash quickly now.

Crybating with pistol to my head as I try to talk myself out of hitting up the skanks in my contacts within 72 hours probably.

she could just be religious, or treated horribly in a past relationship (i.e. secret), or something else that is causing delay

She has been treated horribly and abused by her ex. She's unfortunately been through a lot in her short life, which makes the situation less black and white. She tells me she feels like she doesn't deserve my love.

haven't gone through the entire thread, but i'm sure this has been said, and it's absolutely true: the threadstarter turned into a wussy, and it completely destroyed her attraction to him. that is what happened. absolutely nothing to do with medication.

guys can't forget that women want men who do things on their terms, and who don't cater or seek approval from their women.

Back