How Conor dropped Paulie - Head Steering: Elite Technique Breakdown (gifs/vids)

You can see Paulie immediately getting up. If he was dropped he's not gonna bounce right back up as if nothing happened

I've been around the boxing ring since 1984… I myself have over 80 amateur fights… Probably watched perhaps over 500 flights in my lifetime… No kidding no joke no lie..... looking at the footage if I was reffing the fight I would pick Pauly up grab both of his gloves by the wrist brush them off on my chest give a warning to MacGregor for pushing down with the forearm and signal both fighters with the verbal command "box"

^Ruled a knockdown. Conor's knockdown was much better than that.

Sherdog gave all you Conor fanboys your own special little corner to play in yet you still feel the need to post this shit here. Again. Why is that?

I think they get lonely upstairs and without us, "What's love without hate"...

- paynebringer

I think they get lonely upstairs and without us, "What's love without hate"...

- paynebringer

giphy.gif

If you look at Joe Cortez it appears he ruling no knock down

Why is it relevant if it was a push down or not? You really think it means something for Floyd vs Conor?

<Moves>

Why is Paulie pretending he doesn't know what head control is? It's a legit aspect of boxing that you must learn.

#barryrobinson
#amsb
#amillionstlyesboxing
#controlisfun

Paulie has a vested interest in the continuing breakdown of this fight. Just saying..

This idiot has to be a newer profile of: Boxingislife
If you were not around when that fool was posting you're lucky.

A) 17 seconds of footage out of 12 rounds of sparring. Desperate marketing is desperate.
B) Take this shit to your sub forum.

It feels like this vid has already been analyzed more than the Zapruder footage...

And, like the Zapruder film, what occurred is blatantly obvious. It's only those who don't want to acknowledge reality (in this case, butthurt boxing fanboys) obsessing over each frame and making it complicated.

A) 17 seconds of footage out of 12 rounds of sparring. Desperate marketing is desperate.
B) Take this shit to your sub forum.

20 rounds. Don't forget the first sparring session.

I just don't understand why they don't release the whole footage and put an end to this

Principles birth techniques. Where the head goes the body follows.

Sometimes referred to as a "frame" in MMA & Thai boxing.

Sometimes referred to as "sticky punching" in boxing.

ImpoliteAggressiveGyrfalcon.gif

Here's a clear look in the breakdown by Lee Wylie: Timestamped @ 4:31 & 9:40

Top 10 dead or alive boxer Willie Pep

<{monica}>
Eether'd these non believers

You're consistently bringing that holy water, sir. Tabernacle all around

I just don't understand why they don't release the whole footage and put an end to this

They're letting doubters fill the vacuum with excuses and lies so they look like even bigger fools when the full video is actually posted.

Why are people so uncomfortable with admitting that Conor knocked the guy down? I just don't get it. First they said it was a push (parroting Paula). Now they're claiming the hand on the back of the head was the catalyst.
Those two things are the same

Back