How Conor dropped Paulie - Head Steering: Elite Technique Breakdown (gifs/vids)

Jeff Mayweathers view on the video. "Bit of both" on whether it was a KD or a push.

why does it even matter conor was beating the shit out of paulie

I just don't understand why they don't release the whole footage and put an end to this
No reason to release this type of film and let the Mayweather camp take a glance at all of Connors imperfections just 10 days before the actual fight LOL

I hope Floyd buys some like 4 million dollar super car, then brings a child size one on stage for Conor. That would be some boss shit right there. Then tell Conor he'll lease it to him.
You should fucking send this to him via Twitter

This would not be scored as a knockdown in a pro boxing match. Hence Cortez's quick interjection. Push down behind the head.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
People don't know what the fuck a real lockdown is....I'm looking at this footage again… Ridiculous come on people get your fucking act together

If you think boxing fans are in denial now just wait until a couple weeks.

Principles birth techniques. Where the head goes the body follows.

Sometimes referred to as a "frame" in MMA & Thai boxing.

Sometimes referred to as "sticky punching" in boxing.

ImpoliteAggressiveGyrfalcon.gif

Here's a clear look in the breakdown by Lee Wylie: Timestamped @ 4:31 & 9:40

Top 10 dead or alive boxer Willie Pep

Being technical with conor cucks is like trying to convert a scientologist. Don't waste your time.

Nate Diaz got knocked down.....Pauly didn't get knocked down. Quit talking like Conor McGregor and detatch yourself from his nut sack
The video proves it you bum. You can see and hear the punches land and Polly goes down on his ass.

The video proves it you bum. You can see and hear the punches land and Polly goes down on his ass.
Conor got played in this video, one that is longer than 10 seconds

we shall see what happens that night, win or lose i will be here to eat crow, if Conor loses , we shall see if you have the manhood to do the same

So when Malteser does it it's "textbook perfect boxing fundamentals TBE GOAT 50-0" but when Conor does it it's "sloppy, amateur technique, wtf is he doing lol he sucks, he pushed Pauline down, illegal, etc."

hqdefault.jpg

No need for all that. Paula got clocked and fell down as a result of being punched. That's it.

i am a simple man, i see hoes in avatar i like the comment

I've been around the boxing ring since 1984… I myself have over 80 amateur fights… Probably watched perhaps over 500 flights in my lifetime… No kidding no joke no lie..... looking at the footage if I was reffing the fight I would pick Pauly up grab both of his gloves by the wrist brush them off on my chest give a warning to MacGregor for pushing down with the forearm and signal both fighters with the verbal command "box"

I've read this through a few times now and I still don't see what watching over 500 flights has to do with the Mayweather vs Mcgregor fight. Planes can't save Mayweather come fight night.

I've read this through a few times now and I still don't see what watching over 500 flights has to do with the Mayweather vs Mcgregor fight. Planes can't save Mayweather come fight night.
What we are talking about in the actual threat topic itself here was weather McGreggor steered
Haha. Fooking internet tough guy here.

I would fooking murder you.
hahaha I'll do nothing

Back