How confrontational are you

I overheard a guy talking to some trashy girl and I'm 95% sure he told her I am gay, just because I'm in shape tan and look good. He didnt say my name or anything specifically as I dont even know the guy, and I cant say with 100% certainty he was talking about me. But come on, when you know you know.

I'm really tempted to throw down right now, but at the same time I'm getting too old for this childish nonsense and it will have serious repercussions.

A grown ass fat ass black man calling me gay for looking good. Jesus christ some people are so trashy and moronic. His mother should be shot in the head for raising him

Need more info
Where'd this occur?
You know dude?
Do you know woman?
Circumstances surrounding ?

From what you you posted....
....meh, my response would be somewhere in the range of

Indifference
Generally don't give a shit what people think, post reads like a social setting.
My people (friends/family) know who i am and what im about.

------>
Sarcasm
Slappin' one the homie's asses asking obnoxiously loud and effeminately (sp?)
"YA WANNA MAKE OUT BABE???"
(being a gruff looking dude it would be quite apparent i was mocking)

---------->

Direct confrontation(not straight up fists, more "hey bro i don't know what your issue is and i honestly don't care, keep callin' me gay ima bust all your teeth outta your head , stick my dick in your mouth and give you a reason."...then blow a kiss and walk away (at that point, its his decision....stfu or we can figure it out like grown men)

I never hesitate to start shit with black people who park in handicapped spaces without a permit, so yeah I’m pretty badass.

That sounds stupid af why do you even care dude?
ok so you and a few other people brought this up and I'll address it now. I had to get back to work earlier

I dont think of "gay" as an insult. In fact I've been asked a dozen times, and I'm never offended. Its almost always girls asking me, because they want to know before they continue perusing me. I'm just a very pretty man.

If a guy comes up to me and asks "hey man, no offense intended at all but are you gay?" I would tell him no and not think twice about it. The reason I'm so heated is because I know that fat idiot is INTENDING for it to be an insult and trying to show off for the girl he was with that was looking at me. He doesn't really have any reason to think that about me, hes just being a jealous fuckface. Thats why I'm so mad, the idiocy of him.

Its fucking middleschool shit "fuck that guy, I bet hes GAY!!!!!!"

another detail I forgot to mention, when he said it the girl said "him??? nooo......" and he kept reassuring her that I was gay. She just kept shaking her head and glancing at me while he kept whispering, like a fucking coward.

Write him a love letter. Talk about your feelings for him in it.

Not very. Like you ts, I do have a very short fuse for disrespect though. Mixed with my typically very good manners it's an odd combo. I have to be sure offense is intended, I'd be horribly embarrassed if I went off on someone for no reason. But I have no problem confronting someone if they're being a dick.

I'm more apt to laugh at someone than fight them for calling me a name or saying some dumb shit.

Not very. Like you ts, I do have a very short fuse for disrespect though. Mixed with my typically very good manners it's an odd combo. I have to be sure offense is intended, I'd be horribly embarrassed if I went off on someone for no reason. But I have no problem confronting someone if they're being a dick.

This is probably the default personality for half the people who post here(well this subforum) I'd imagine, polite and non confrontational up to a point.

Why does it matter that hes black?

Careful TS sounds like homie is trying to get it in with you and is looking for fellow sloot approval.

He's black, that would be a hate crime. Just bang the guy already, homo.

I went into a Dunkin' Donuts the other night & chewed out the worker there for giving my niece a hard time. he ended up giving us free shit.

fuck that, you give a kid in my family a hard time you get the business.

You're kind of on the fem side for getting on a forum and complaining to a bunch of adults about your problem. But more importantly, I feel like you're trolling.

I'm a very blunt and to the point type of person. I disagree with something or think somethings stupid or dont like someone i just come right out with it and often come off rude as a result. But i expect people to act like this too. It's weird to me to not speak your mind,

But i wouldnt fight someone over something dumb like a gay accusation.

If you insult my family or call me a Portuguese sure

ok so you and a few other people brought this up and I'll address it now. I had to get back to work earlier

I dont think of "gay" as an insult. In fact I've been asked a dozen times, and I'm never offended. Its almost always girls asking me, because they want to know before they continue perusing me. I'm just a very pretty man.

If a guy comes up to me and asks "hey man, no offense intended at all but are you gay?" I would tell him no and not think twice about it. The reason I'm so heated is because I know that fat idiot is INTENDING for it to be an insult and trying to show off for the girl he was with that was looking at me. He doesn't really have any reason to think that about me, hes just being a jealous fuckface. Thats why I'm so mad, the idiocy of him.

Its fucking middleschool shit "fuck that guy, I bet hes GAY!!!!!!"

another detail I forgot to mention, when he said it the girl said "him??? nooo......" and he kept reassuring her that I was gay. She just kept shaking her head and glancing at me while he kept whispering, like a fucking coward.

Lol, why do you care if someone insults you? This is baffling me.

Lol, why do you care if someone insults you? This is baffling me.

From reading your posts I gather that your confidence comes from the fact that you are a big dude, plus you are focused on hobbies and mindsets that enhance your sense of being.

When males lack what I've just described, oftentimes the only other recourse they are capable of utilizing is to take umbrage at the trivial. The smaller the "mind" in an individual, the bigger the capacity that person has for offense-taking.

This thread is the garnish to meat of that paticular pathology.

Back