How confrontational are you

on a scale to 1 to 10.....i'm about a 10.5

WRONG FUCKIN' BREAD YOU DUMB BITCH!!!!!

uzvdMHT.jpg

JK......I'm around a 2 maybe a 3 now i'm getting a bit older and crankier, early 20's i probably didn't even register I was that laid back.

You think low of these individuals, one is trashy and the other is a slob that you don't even know, yet you care what they think about you?

{<jordan}

I saw a couple of low " I got da right to park anywhere I wann a park " class fucks that bit off more than they could chew and paid dearly for it. 28 year old dudes dont need to be violently pushing old men around. That wasn't a chest bump

But 45-year-old dudes can verbally confront whoever they want because it they get pushed, they can pull out their gun and kill the pusher.

Proportionality? Fuck that.

But 45-year-old dudes can verbally confront whoever they want because it they get pushed, they can pull out their gun and kill the pusher.

Proportionality? Fuck that.

He wasn't wrong in pointing out the wrongness of using the parking spot meant for handicapped people.
" I gots da right to park wherever I wanna park "

The menatlity of trash. Youre only defending it , because you have similar levels of melanin.

Not to mention that the now deceased turned this from a verbal altercation into a physical one . Not surprising though , as low class scum is all about some s'pect.

I instantly imagine you looking like this TS, thinking he looks good.

086f81f11bc2d17ddf4429ce73a68208--mens-fashion-summer-preppy-frat-style.jpg

No dude. Just no. I have muscle and extremely low body fat. I have extremely sharp I guess feminine features. But trust me no one would say I look like a pussy or a trust fund kid like that dude.

That guy does look good but has completely different features from a man that could model or would be described as pretty

I've told this story here before but while walking down the street with my hot female friend, two fat black women were asking for money and one was flirting with me and the other said "be careful, she gonna think you trying to snatch her man" to which the other said "please, he gay" I just laughed and then as we walked away I asked my friend "do I give off a gay vibe?" She just looked at me and said "no..." probably because I try to fuck her every time we get drunk together. Point is, it's no big deal.

Ask me again and I'll bash your mothers head in.

Stop making nothing into something and you’ll enjoy your life much more. Your current behaviour makes you come off as insecure and people will pick up on that very quickly and then the dickish types will start pushing your buttons.

Also learn to be witty and laugh at things and not take everything as a slight on your manhood. A smile and laugh can take you a long way in an actual heated situation.

I overheard a guy talking to some trashy girl and I'm 95% sure he told her I am gay, just because I'm in shape tan and look good. He didnt say my name or anything specifically as I dont even know the guy, and I cant say with 100% certainty he was talking about me. But come on, when you know you know.

I'm really tempted to throw down right now, but at the same time I'm getting too old for this childish nonsense and it will have serious repercussions.

A grown ass fat ass black man calling me gay for looking good. Jesus christ some people are so trashy and moronic. His mother should be shot in the head for raising him

Leave it son. If it ain't true, who gives a shit...

I'm with you TS, tell him to watch his mouth or you're gonna put your dick in it.

Nah I"m not very confrontational in the main, depends on my mood, sometimes I'll crack it for not much reason.

No dude. Just no. I have muscle and extremely low body fat. I have extremely sharp I guess feminine features. But trust me no one would say I look like a pussy or a trust fund kid like that dude.

That guy does look good but has completely different features from a man that could model or would be described as pretty
that girl with the hairy bum should not have left you....how foolish of her to let this gem of a male model go

I have enough on my mind, I tend to avoid fights because it's just more bs loaded on to my mind that i don't need. it may bother me later, but there are other ways of getting that off my chest rather than a fight. I only get into conflict when truly necessary and can usually work my way around things where I can avoid mental warfare while getting a point across and ge4t things off my chest.

I overheard a guy talking to some trashy girl and I'm 95% sure he told her I am gay, just because I'm in shape tan and look good. He didnt say my name or anything specifically as I dont even know the guy, and I cant say with 100% certainty he was talking about me. But come on, when you know you know.

I'm really tempted to throw down right now, but at the same time I'm getting too old for this childish nonsense and it will have serious repercussions.

A grown ass fat ass black man calling me gay for looking good. Jesus christ some people are so trashy and moronic. His mother should be shot in the head for raising him

Fake thread.

You already said in another thread you live in a neighborhood filled with Indians and Pakis. Not blackies.

I'm not very confrontational at all, because unless it is clearly hostel, I really don't care enough to get worked up over most things. I have a process though, I try to ignore it, then go into sarcasm, and then if it is still ongoing, it's game on.

Back